🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama blaming guns instead of Muslim extremeism

NG
Dude is an American.

You lose.

That's an UNAMERICAN solution.

You really lose.

I KNOW HE WAS A FUCKING AMERICAN, BUT HE WAS A FUCKING MUSLIM !!!

I'm looking for ways GOING FORWARD we can lessen the chance of further attacks !!

He was a nut. You need to address the issue of nuts.

Be American. Don't cave into fear and persecute or discriminate based on religion.

Man up.

Can't you guys see, that the basis of these attacks around the world today is Islamic extremism ?
That would make sense only if white christians didnt do the same thing.

There it is folks, right there !! The usual liberal idiocy ! :rofl:
Cant address the point as usual. :laugh:

we ignore because it has no relevancy. A muzzie dem committed an act of terrorism and murdered 50
So what would an immigration ban on Muslims have done to stop this attack if youre dumb enough to ignore the relevancy that the guy was born in the US? You arent very bright are you?

Look dumbfuck, going forward we need to look at ways that we can lessen the chance of incidents like this. Let me give you the equation.

A moratorium on Muslim immigration = fewer Muslims overall being here in the future = the liklihood of fewer terrorist attacks.
That still doesnt tell me how a Muslim ban on immigration could have stopped this attack even on the off chance you were actually correct.

It wouldn't have, all's we can do now is try to lessen the chances going forward !!
Thanks for finally addressing the point. Of course a ban was not going to stop this attack. Are you prepared to deport all white male christians as well?

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! Thanks for showing us where your head is here in 2016 !!

NG
I KNOW HE WAS A FUCKING AMERICAN, BUT HE WAS A FUCKING MUSLIM !!!

I'm looking for ways GOING FORWARD we can lessen the chance of further attacks !!

Be American. Don't cave into fear and persecute or discriminate based on religion.

Man up.

Can't you guys see, that the basis of these attacks around the world today is Islamic extremism ?

Cant address the question as usual. :laugh:

Can't admit the truth as usual. :laugh:

So what would an immigration ban on Muslims have done to stop this attack if youre dumb enough to ignore the relevancy that the guy was born in the US? You arent very bright are you?

Look dumbfuck, going forward we need to look at ways that we can lessen the chance of incidents like this. Let me give you the equation.

A moratorium on Muslim immigration = fewer Muslims overall being here in the future = the liklihood of fewer terrorist attacks.
That still doesnt tell me how a Muslim ban on immigration could have stopped this attack even on the off chance you were actually correct.

It wouldn't have, all's we can do now is try to lessen the chances going forward !!
Thanks for finally addressing the point. Of course a ban was not going to stop this attack. Are you prepared to deport all white male christians as well?

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!! Thanks for showing us where your head is here in 2016 !!
Youre welcome. Thanks for showing us you have a hard time addressing my questions.

NG

Man up.

I agree you cant address the truth either but I was talking specifically about my point that white male christians do the exact same thing.

I thought his speech was appropriate for the situation.

Except he had to blame the availability of guns, instead of blaming Muslim extremism.
The first thing out of his mouth was Terrorism. The last thing out of his mouth was guns.

I watched the speech so don't bother with the partisan bullshit. His speech was appropriate. Does not mean that you have to agree with him but he was on topic.

I WATCHED IT TOO, AND HE NEVER SAY'S WHAT "KIND" OF TERROR IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS CLASSIC OBAMA WHO WILL NEVER CALL OUT ISLAM OR MUSLIMS !!

HE DOES HOWEVER BLAME THE INCIDENT ON THE AVAILABILITY OF GUNS !!

NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR OBAMA APOLOGIES, THINK FIRST !!!!!!
Were you unsure of what kind it was? Thinking maybe it was Irish terrorism? Perhaps Russian radicals?

I knew exactly what kind of terrorism it was and I'm confident 99.9% of the rest of the world knows too.

Except he had to blame the availability of guns, instead of blaming Muslim extremism.
The first thing out of his mouth was Terrorism. The last thing out of his mouth was guns.

I watched the speech so don't bother with the partisan bullshit. His speech was appropriate. Does not mean that you have to agree with him but he was on topic.

I WATCHED IT TOO, AND HE NEVER SAY'S WHAT "KIND" OF TERROR IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were you unsure of what kind it was? Thinking maybe it was Irish terrorism? Perhaps Russian radicals?

I knew exactly what kind of terrorism it was and I'm confident 99.9% of the rest of the world knows too.
Like most things in life its a little more complex than simple minded people can grasp that think in binary terms. The guy was negotiating with the cops. Islamic terrorists dont do that. Turns out he wasnt even religious. Sounds more like he was crazy.

Were we "unsure" what "kind" it was when Eric Rudolph did the same thing? I don't remember a whole lot of headlines about "Christian terrorism"....

And don't tell anybody but "Irish" and "Russian" are not religions. Mum's the word.

NG

I agree you cant address the truth either but I was talking specifically about my point that white male christians do the exact same thing.

Everyone may know, but Obama needs to come out and actually say it. The more a president actually publicly acknowledges who is behind the attacks, the more Americans can freely discuss it without being silenced by the left who will always be quick to refer to anyone blaming a specific group, as being a bigot.

Were we "unsure" what "kind" it was when Eric Rudolph did the same thing? I don't remember a whole lot of headlines about "Christian terrorism"....

And don't tell anybody but "Irish" and "Russian" are not religions. Mum's the word.

Terrorism is not only defined by religion. Thanks for playing but no participation ribbon for you.

Everyone may know, but Obama needs to come out and actually say it. The more a president actually publicly acknowledges who is behind the attacks, the more Americans can freely discuss it without being silenced by the left who will always be quick to refer to anyone blaming a specific group, as being a bigot.
Never gonna happen. I was just happy he didn't play games with it and defined it for what it was. Complaining that your Apple doesn't taste like an orange doesn't change the fact that you're eating apples.
Everyone knows the deal so it really doesn't matter how Obama categorizes it at this point. And I don't know about you but I don't give two shits what a loopy liberal calls me.

Youre trying way too hard.
laugh.gif

Never gonna happen. I was just happy he didn't play games with it and defined it for what it was. Complaining that your Apple doesn't taste like an orange doesn't change the fact that you're eating apples.
Everyone knows the deal so it really doesn't matter how Obama categorizes it at this point. And I don't know about you but I don't give two shits what a loopy liberal calls me.

I completely DISAGREE with you.
I think it is extremely important for the leader of the free world to come out and actually use the words "Islam" and "Muslims" when discussing terrorism.

"Obama blaming guns instead of Muslim extremeism"

This is a lie, typical of the bigoted, dishonest right.

The president has in no way ‘blamed’ guns.

And the president is wisely and appropriately waiting for confirmation as to the true and factual nature of the attack.

And that a single individual who happens to be Muslim has committed a hate crime in no way manifests as ‘Muslim extremism’ – one person is not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons; the acts of one person is not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.

The last thing America needs is for the reprehensible right to compound the tragedy with their bigotry, hate, and lies.

Obama:

"This massacre is therefore a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school, or in a house of worship, or a movie theater, or in a nightclub."

Here's what he should have said:

'This massacre is therefore a further reminder of the dangers Western civilization faces with the continual influx of Islamic extremism into our nations cities, into our western culture and our way of life. We must be viligant, and reject any attempts by those who seek to silence our calls for a close scrutiny of this particular religion.'

I completely DISAGREE with you.
I think it is extremely important for the leader of the free world to come out and actually use the words "Islam" and "Muslims" when discussing terrorism.

Yuh huh.

And did you come out and actually use the words "Christianity" and "Christians" when Eric Rudolph did the same thing? When Scott Roeder shot George Tiller? When Tim McVeigh blew up a building? Etc etc etc?

Obama:

"This massacre is therefore a further reminder of how easy it is for someone to get their hands on a weapon that lets them shoot people in a school, or in a house of worship, or a movie theater, or in a nightclub."

That's still not a link but assuming its accuracy ---- where does that "blame guns"?

Forum List

Back