🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama blaming guns instead of Muslim extremeism

I thought his speech was appropriate for the situation.

Except he had to blame the availability of guns, instead of blaming Muslim extremism.
The first thing out of his mouth was Terrorism. The last thing out of his mouth was guns.

I watched the speech so don't bother with the partisan bullshit. His speech was appropriate. Does not mean that you have to agree with him but he was on topic.

I WATCHED IT TOO, AND HE NEVER SAY'S WHAT "KIND" OF TERROR IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS CLASSIC OBAMA WHO WILL NEVER CALL OUT ISLAM OR MUSLIMS !!

HE DOES HOWEVER BLAME THE INCIDENT ON THE AVAILABILITY OF GUNS !!

NEXT TIME BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR OBAMA APOLOGIES, THINK FIRST !!!!!!

Last edited:
Right on cue Barry. Exactly what I expected out of you.

Time left until Obama leaves office
DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
Time until Friday, January 20, 2017 (Washington DC, District of Columbia time)

I think we have to come to the realisation that all of our so-called leaders are NOT going to protect us.

They're fully on the Globalist Multiculturalism Wagon and that's all that matters, it's an obsession, it's what they live for. They don't care how many people have to die to achieve their insane plan, people are NOTHING to them, just basic fodder for the "cause"

They can't condemn these massacres in the normal way, because to do so, they'd have to trash Islam and Muslims, something they can't do because they're 24/7 rambling about how we all have to accept these "Refugees" and that "not all Muslims are dangerous" and that "Islam is a religion of peace" and other horsecrap.

So defending Muslims and blaming EVERYONE and EVERYTHING else is the modus operandi, whilst in tandem airlifting hundreds of thousands of these 7th Century Death Cult savages into Western nations.

The so-called leaders are Traitors to their people and their nations, they're beholden to protect and defend Muslims and Islam at every available opportunity, whilst deliberately ignoring the threat that Muslims and Islam brings to Western Civilisation.

The only people who are going to protect us IS us, when the SHTF, we're only going to have each other in our respective nations to protect each other from the savages and our Traitor so-called leaders.

I feel really bad for you Lucy and your European neighbors who are not allowed to protect yourself individually with a firearm.
It obviously doesn't always help, but if someone in this nightclub would have had a gun, it's possible, that the carnage could have been limited.

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

I think we have to come to the realisation that all of our so-called leaders are NOT going to protect us.

They're fully on the Globalist Multiculturalism Wagon and that's all that matters, it's an obsession, it's what they live for.

They can't condemn these massacres in the normal way, because to do so, they'd have to trash Islam and Muslims, something they can't do because they're 24/7 rambling about how we all have to accept these "Refugees" and that "not all Muslims are dangerous" and that "Islam is a religion of peace" and other horsecrap.

So defending Muslims and blaming EVERYONE and EVERYTHING else is the modus operandi, whilst in tandem airlifting hundreds of thousands of these 7th Century Death Cult savages into Western nations.

The so-called leaders are Traitors to their people and their nations, they're beholden to protect and defend Muslims and Islam at every available opportunity, whilst deliberately ignoring the threat that Muslims and Islam brings to Western Civilisation.

The only people who are going to protect us IS us, when the SHTF, we're only going to have each other in our respective nations to protect each other from the savages and our Traitor so-called leaders.
You guys keep ignoring the fact that this guy was a US citizen born and raised in NY.

You guys keep ignoring the fact that these guys are always Muslims.

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

They're fully on the Globalist Multiculturalism Wagon and that's all that matters, it's an obsession, it's what they live for.

You guys keep ignoring the fact that this guy was a US citizen born and raised in NY.

You guys keep ignoring the fact that these guys are always Muslims.
Thats because my neighbor is Muslim and he hasnt even gotten a parking ticket.

we-tolerate-no-one-in-our-ranks-who-attacks-the-ideas-of-christianity-our-movement-is-christian-adolf-hitler1-330x244.jpg

Matthew 7:21-23
Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will.
^ def. of Christian.

Remember when Obama pretended to be a Christian to get elected? :badgrin:
When did he pretend to be Christian? Didnt you guys get your panties in a wad because he was attending a Black Baptist church? :laugh:

No....we were pointing out that he was attending an openly and proudly racists church....for 20 years......showing that obama was a racist.......
How can you point out he is pretending not to be Muslim when he was attending a christian church?

I know he is an atheist....and that church was not a real religious church...it was a left wing activist church using religion as a means to teach radical leftism.........he joined it because the left wing movers and shakers in Chicago went there......
You dont know shit other than your half crazed delusions.
laugh.gif

What's the American solution to the problem that you see here?

Spell it out, patriots.

S-T-O-P A-L-L-O-W-I-N-G T-H-E F-U-R-T-H-E-R I-M-M-I-G-R-A-T-I-O-N O-F M-U-S-L-I-M-S F-R-O-M C-E-R-T-A-I-N R-E-G-I-O-N-S O-F T-H-E W-O-R-L-D !!

Dude is an American.

You lose.

That's an UNAMERICAN solution.

You really lose.

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

we ignore because it has no relevancy. A muzzie dem committed an act of terrorism and murdered 50
So what would an immigration ban on Muslims have done to stop this attack if youre dumb enough to ignore the relevancy that the guy was born in the US? You arent very bright are you?

Look dumbfuck, going forward we need to look at ways that we can lessen the chance of incidents like this. Let me give you the equation.

A moratorium on Muslim immigration = fewer Muslims overall being here in the future = the liklihood of fewer terrorist attacks.

Spell it out, patriots.

S-T-O-P A-L-L-O-W-I-N-G T-H-E F-U-R-T-H-E-R I-M-M-I-G-R-A-T-I-O-N O-F M-U-S-L-I-M-S F-R-O-M C-E-R-T-A-I-N R-E-G-I-O-N-S O-F T-H-E W-O-R-L-D !!

Dude is an American.

You lose.

You really lose.

I KNOW HE WAS A FUCKING AMERICAN, BUT HE WAS A FUCKING MUSLIM !!!

I'm looking for ways GOING FORWARD we can lessen the chance of further attacks !!

Spell it out, patriots.

Dude is an American.

You lose.

You really lose.

I'm looking for ways GOING FORWARD we can lessen the chance of further attacks !!

He was a nut. You need to address the issue of nuts.

Be American. Don't cave into fear and persecute or discriminate based on religion.

Man up.

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

we ignore because it has no relevancy. A muzzie dem committed an act of terrorism and murdered 50
So what would an immigration ban on Muslims have done to stop this attack if youre dumb enough to ignore the relevancy that the guy was born in the US? You arent very bright are you?

Look dumbfuck, going forward we need to look at ways that we can lessen the chance of incidents like this. Let me give you the equation.

A moratorium on Muslim immigration = fewer Muslims overall being here in the future = the liklihood of fewer terrorist attacks.

Ignorance.

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

That still doesnt tell me how a Muslim ban on immigration could have stopped this attack even on the off chance you were actually correct.

NG

Spell it out, patriots.

Dude is an American.

You lose.

You really lose.

Be American. Don't cave into fear and persecute or discriminate based on religion.

Man up.

Can't you guys see, that the basis of these attacks around the world today is Islamic extremism ?

That still doesnt tell me how a Muslim ban on immigration could have stopped this attack even on the off chance you were actually correct.

It wouldn't have, all's we can do now is try to lessen the chances going forward !!

NG

Spell it out, patriots.

Dude is an American.

You lose.

You really lose.

Man up.

Can't you guys see, that the basis of these attacks around the world today is Islamic extremism ?
That would make sense only if white christians didnt do the same thing.

It wouldn't have, all's we can do now is try to lessen the chances going forward !!
Thanks for finally addressing the point. Of course a ban was not going to stop this attack. Are you prepared to deport all white male christians as well?

NG

Dude is an American.

You lose.

You really lose.

Man up.

That would make sense only if white christians didnt do the same thing.

There it is folks, right there !! The usual liberal idiocy ! :rofl:

Forum List

Back