Obama: ‘By Hook Or Crook,’ I’ll Expand Government

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Everyone needs to be on your Republicans butts in Congress to stop this man. We the people voted his fascist/commie visions OUT in the last elections and said we don't want MORE GOVERNMENT. He has no care of what YOU THE PEOPLE say.

SNIP:
11:29 AM 03/22/2015

President Barack Obama says he’s going to push the limits on presidential power as far as he can go during the last 2 years of his tenure.

“Where [elected Republicans in Congress] are not willing to work with us, we will do it administratively or we will convene the private sector,” he said in a friendly interview with The Huffington Post.

“By hook or by crook,” he added.

Obama said his big-government push would “make sure that when I leave this office, that the country is more prosperous, more people have opportunity, kids have a better education, we’re more competitive, climate change is being taken more seriously than it was, and we are actually trying to do something about it.”

In practice, Obama’s agenda includes more progressive control over peoples’ salaries, education practices and the energy companies. Each expansion means that state and local governments plus large and small companies will cooperate with regulators to push progressives’ goals, instead of trying to please Americans voters, taxpayers and free-market consumers.

Despite the huge victory delivered by GOP voters and swing voters in November, it is not clear if the GOP leaders can — are will even try — to block Obama’s plan.

The Constitution says the White House can only execute Congress’ laws, not rewrite them.

Obama’s supported by 46 senators, most of the established media, plus a progressive and ethnic coalition that comprises roughly 40 percent of the electorate.

ALL of it here:
Obama By Hook or Crook I ll Expand Government The Daily Caller

Last edited:
Just because Congress got be all GOP this time does not mean a damn thing about a fascist/commie vision,,,derp....

Everyone needs to be on your Republicans butts in Congress to stop this man. We the people voted his fascist/commie visions OUT in the last elections and said we don't want MORE GOVERNMENT. He has no care of what YOU THE PEOPLE say.

SNIP:

President Barack Obama says he’s going to push the limits on presidential power as far as he can go during the last 2 years of his tenure.

“Where [elected Republicans in Congress] are not willing to work with us, we will do it administratively or we will convene the private sector,” he said in a friendly interview with The Huffington Post.

Obama said his big-government push would “make sure that when I leave this office, that the country is more prosperous, more people have opportunity, kids have a better education, we’re more competitive, climate change is being taken more seriously than it was, and we are actually trying to do something about it.”

In practice, Obama’s agenda includes more progressive control over peoples’ salaries, education practices and the energy companies. Each expansion means that state and local governments plus large and small companies will cooperate with regulators to push progressives’ goals, instead of trying to please Americans voters, taxpayers and free-market consumers.

Despite the huge victory delivered by GOP voters and swing voters in November, it is not clear if the GOP leaders can — are will even try — to block Obama’s plan.

The Constitution says the White House can only execute Congress’ laws, not rewrite them.

Obama’s supported by 46 senators, most of the established media, plus a progressive and ethnic coalition that comprises roughly 40 percent of the electorate.

ALL of it here:

But not Fox never Fox (g) I actually don't believe his support is that strong. Do you buy all of that you posted?

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

But not Fox never Fox (g) I actually don't believe his support is that strong. Do you buy all of that you posted?

do you have anything of value to offer or you plan on being just a troll?

go take Fox news and choke on it. goodbye

"The Daily Caller"? Come on Stephie :lol:

45HOxf5.jpg

My fellow conservatives just relax. Let the clown go progressive, I welcome it because the snapback from his progressive BS is going to be Biblical in 2016. Say what you want about Obama but he has almost single handedly destroyed the Democratic party and continues to damage their brand.

My fellow conservatives just relax. Let the clown go progressive, I welcome it because the snapback from his progressive BS is going to be Biblical in 2016. Say what you want about Obama but he has almost single handedly destroyed the Democratic party and continues to damage their brand.

I pray you are right. but with their base of voters I'm not so sure..

I pray you are right. but with their base of voters I'm not so sure..

They are losing their base, and by that I mean independents they used to fool into voting for them. They also incorrectly bank on the Hispanic vote saving them. Trust me Hispanics are capitalists they will not be satisfied to live off welfare like some in the Democratic party. The next 10-15 years are going to shake things up.

Golly gee, once again we see the dumb fucks hurrahing over a foregone conclusion to the vote of 2014. In 2016, the shoe is quite literally on the other foot. And the National Election will go quite differantly than the local elections. Should Hillary Clinton decide to run, right now I don't see anybody the GOP has that can beat her. And, if what we see here on these boards is representative of the present GOP, almost a dead certainty that the next Senate, and Executive will be Democratic.

"The Daily Caller"? Come on Stephie :lol:

45HOxf5.jpg

Every time you guys post that debunked chart (and it still amazes me you do) you reveal what little intellect you have, not that that's a revelation or anything, of course.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
i wonder if he will try to create his own supreme court.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
i wonder if he will try to create his own supreme court.

I want to see him impeached so bad.

Forum List

Back