Obama: ‘By Hook Or Crook,’ I’ll Expand Government

and who didnt see all this coming in 2008? when i first saw his boring speech at an earlier DNC convention, first thing that came to mind was. "Oh My God, this guy is Hitler".

what he really meant to say was "We Need To Be 57 Blue States" and steal as much money as possible from the middle class so us Democrats can spend it on more votes and to buy more mansions for ourselves.

Raxxy, you silly ass, we in the blue states support you lazy assholes in the red states. So clear the beer cans from in front of the singlewide, get off the coach, and get a job. Getting tired of packing you.

what he really meant to say was "We Need To Be 57 Blue States" and steal as much money as possible from the middle class so us Democrats can spend it on more votes and to buy more mansions for ourselves.

I'm sure he's thinking that just not our loud. where's his Lapdog lamestream media when you need them? damn losers

Stephanie, You just told me the other day you do not read or listen to news. Your post is classic text book from Fox News style although the interview came from huffington post. There are no way republican like me will jump to your campaign. Actually there are more people going the other way because of people like you. What and where do you know about Hispanic, black, asian or European voters? ZERO NONE. These group will not vote for republicans I can guarantee you that. The way republicans behave & out of reach like you will make that happen.

Stephanie, You just told me the other day you do not read or listen to news. Your post is classic text book from Fox News style although the interview came from huffington post. There are no way republican like me will jump to your campaign. Actually there are more people going the other way because of people like you. What and where do you know about Hispanic, black, asian or European voters? ZERO NONE. These group will not vote for republicans I can guarantee you that. The way republicans behave & out of reach like you will make that happen.

I don't watch the news. i GET all my political information OFF the internet.

Now worry over who does or doesn't watch fox news AND your own petty life.

that's all I'm going to say to you

Last edited:
Stephanie, Pathetic, lie and irresponsible posting like yours make me puke. Petty life? Next time you visit so cal. I will let u visit my buildings. And Florida I will let you come with sail with me in my yacht.

Forum List

Back