Obama calls three Americans, commends 'extraordinary bravery'

A phone call from the president acknowledging their bravery is a good start. Im sure there will be more to come. Like a Heros welcome home, when that day arrives.

Esp now that the French have given them their highest honor

The French always like to give little one ups when it comes to honors. Every time I went to LaFayette's grave on the 4th of July, the flower arrangement from the French government is always just a little bit larger than the one from the US embassy.

Every year. That can't be a coincidence.

French Hero gets a bigger display from the French than Americans....

(Must be a conspiracy to make Americans look bad)
hey we will have to wait and see....

The problem with our President is his the he is always so disingenuous, it's impossible to know if he really means it at times like these.
Did he call them up to congratulate them because he really means it, or because he knows if he doesn't his poll numbers will go down?
I'm sure he probably meant it, but with the Hussein's track record is easily understandable that people would think he is only doing it because he has to.

The problem with our President is his the he is always so disingenuous, it's impossible to know if he really means it at times like these.
Did he call them up to congratulate them because he really means it, or because he knows if he doesn't his poll numbers will go down?
I'm sure he probably meant it, but with the Hussein's track record is easily understandable that people would think he is only doing it because he has to.

If you're so sure he meant it, then why did you bother with pimping out all that "bull roar" in your comment?

Your puppet master needs to clean up his act. Seriously

Sounds like you're pissed because you know I'm right.

Forum List

Back