Obama can save Biden from being charged with a crime, but then he also exonerates Trump

What a catch-22! Biden can be charged with crime for stealing classified documents when he was VP, and the only way he can excuse this if it Obama says he declassified them and allowed their removal. But then, Obama will in the process exonerate Trump for doing the same. How delicious.

(Of course, this won’t save Biden if it turns out he was using that classified info to enrich his own family via dealings with the Communists.)

You know what Biden gets a warning, know about will tramp will get, 10 x that. Serves both right. He will be in jail for treason.

Since nobody knows what the documents are, nope. Not saying as VP he classified or declassified them. Just countering the argument that he didn't have that authority as the VP, clearly he did.
the items found at his office were top secret documents related to Ukraine (where his family was doing business), Iran and North Korea.

Are you talking about Biden or Trump?
I was responding about Biden, where an investigation is going on about what happened but Kevin McCarthy, right now, is throwing logs into the fire and wanting to equate what Trump did with what is happening with the Biden documents.

But you are not the Vice President. And you have no idea what actually happened.

Amazing how an investigation is not allowed. Just throw the bum in prison and get rid of the keys.

We know what happen.

The piece of shit had classified documents outside a controlled document protection area and that is a crime no matter who you are.

It was in his fucking garage and it was in an area that foreign nationals had access.

The sonofabitch is guilty.

Impeachment!

But you are not the Vice President. And you have no idea what actually happened.

Amazing how an investigation is not allowed. Just throw the bum in prison and get rid of the keys.
oh we clearly need an investigation....a special prosecutor needs to be appointed ASAP

And that changes the authority he had as VP how?
He had no authority to have them, especially in his garage. I guess I need to go back and show you how you loons freaked out over Trump having classified documents. This is great, you loons are proving the hypocrites you are.

I was responding about Biden, where an investigation is going on about what happened but Kevin McCarthy, right now, is throwing logs into the fire and wanting to equate what Trump did with what is happening with the Biden documents.
The House will be conducting it's own investigation as well...i am sure an impeachment committee will be formed to determine if Xiden violated a high crime or misdemeanor

Okay.....what is your cut off line? Give us a number, is 14, is it 21, 35?
Come on, give us the line where it crossed for you.

We know what happen.

The piece of shit had classified documents outside a controlled document protection area and that is a crime no matter who you are.

It was in his fucking garage and it was in an area that foreign nationals had access.

The sonofabitch is guilty.

Impeachment!
Intent is the crime. One has to prove intent.

Your Salem Witch Trial Syndrome does not work in modern times.

Intent is the crime. One has to prove intent.

Your Salem Witch Trial Syndrome does not work in modern times.
yep....and the fact that he took the top secret documents and placed them in his own file, and labeled in "personal" - clearly shows he had the intent to hide them.
The lawyer saw a manila folder that was labeled “personal,” opened the envelope and noticed there were classified documents inside. The lawyer closed the envelope and called NARA, the source said.

He had no authority to have them, especially in his garage. I guess I need to go back and show you how you loons freaked out over Trump having classified documents. This is great, you loons are proving the hypocrites you are.

The only reason Trumpybear's absconded documents were a thing was that he refused to return them and lied several times about having them.

The only reason Trumpybear's absconded documents were a thing was that he refused to return them and lied several times about having them.
Xiden refused to return these documents....the only reason they were turned over was because an aid found them and snitched to the NA about them.

Lol, no just a few months before the fbi was there and everything was fine. Except they told Trump to put a different lock on the door. The fbi had no clue Biden had classified documents because he stole them.

Forum List

Back