Obama: Channeling His Inner Antiochus

Wait, Obama is the anti Christ?

He is?????

Where'd you pick that up.....here?

article-2295082-18BFDB35000005DC-609_634x380.jpg

Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama?

Obama has given more aid to Israel than Bush, unfortunately. We can't continue their aid. Israel regime should be standing trial for war crimes, as the steal more land and kill more Palestinians.

Its like Part 2 of the OT since those European Zionist encroached on Palestine, I am talking Ukrainians, Russians, Poles and Germans who came from kin who at one time may of practiced Judaism.

I actually think 100 years from now, the NT will be gone and the OT will have a Part II. It will be about how God's chosen people now were the victors of the whole earth, but due to scientific advances they no longer believed in God , but science, money and power and their slaves will say, So all this God stuff was a joke!

May I assume that the absence of any denial of this...

" "When you look at the diplomatic insults and the hatred the Obama administration has poured on Israel and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, when you look at the pressure this administration has put on Israel to negotiate with people who use terrorism, and when you look at how openly it has enabled Iran to obtain nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles, ....

The president also took the opportunity to voice “the need for the Israelis and Palestinians to find mechanisms in which to dialog and arrive at peace.”

Read that closely.

The president is saying the Israelis are equally at fault with the Palestinians, who useterroriststo blow up civilians—men, women and children. The president says they just need to get together and negotiate and compromise. That is another monstrous lie! It is obvious the Palestinians could have peaceTOMORROWif they wanted it. But theydon’t want peace—...." What Inspires President Obama's Relationship With Israel?

....suggests that you are willing to agree that is is totally, 100% factual?

Bibi is a turd ball in my opinion and an ungrateful Zionist. We should not, I repeat not, be giving a dime to Israel, who loves to live off of gentile money.

Can we stick to the facts?

" "When you look at the diplomatic insults and the hatred the Obama administration has poured on Israel and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, when you look at the pressure this administration has put on Israel to negotiate with people who use terrorism, and when you look at how openly it has enabled Iran to obtain nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles, ....

The president also took the opportunity to voice “the need for the Israelis and Palestinians to find mechanisms in which to dialog and arrive at peace.”

Read that closely.

The president is saying the Israelis are equally at fault with the Palestinians, who useterroriststo blow up civilians—men, women and children. The president says they just need to get together and negotiate and compromise. That is another monstrous lie! It is obvious the Palestinians could have peaceTOMORROWif they wanted it. But theydon’t want peace—...." What Inspires President Obama's Relationship With Israel?

Read this closely:

Yes Pres. Obama was wrong, Israel is more at fault than the Palestinians. How hard up does one have to be to use their bodies as weapons when their enemy has bullets, rockets, and planes that drop bombs and even trucks that dispense skunk perfume, an enemy that comes in the middle of the night with a bulldozer to bulldoze your home. I hope one day we get a Pres. that stands up to them and says NO MORE.

Obama has given more aid to Israel than Bush, unfortunately. We can't continue their aid. Israel regime should be standing trial for war crimes, as the steal more land and kill more Palestinians.

Its like Part 2 of the OT since those European Zionist encroached on Palestine, I am talking Ukrainians, Russians, Poles and Germans who came from kin who at one time may of practiced Judaism.

I actually think 100 years from now, the NT will be gone and the OT will have a Part II. It will be about how God's chosen people now were the victors of the whole earth, but due to scientific advances they no longer believed in God , but science, money and power and their slaves will say, So all this God stuff was a joke!

Read that closely.

Bibi is a turd ball in my opinion and an ungrateful Zionist. We should not, I repeat not, be giving a dime to Israel, who loves to live off of gentile money.

Can we stick to the facts?

Read that closely.

Read this closely:

Yes Pres. Obama was wrong, Israel is more at fault than the Palestinians. How hard up does one have to be to use their bodies as weapons when their enemy has bullets, rockets, and planes that drop bombs and even trucks that dispense skunk perfume, an enemy that comes in the middle of the night with a bulldozer to bulldoze your home. I hope one day we get a Pres. that stands up to them and says NO MORE.

This post of yours is far too simple to dismantle...

1. "How hard up does one have to be to use their bodies as weapons when their enemy has bullets, rockets, and planes that drop bombs..."
"Since Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip in 2005, terrorists have fired more than 11,000 rockets into Israel."
Rocket Attacks on Israel From Gaza - IDF Blog | The Official Blog of the Israel Defense Forces

2. "Israel is more at fault than the Palestinians."
Except that this is the basis of the hostilities...

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

3. This characterizes the two sides:
"NEVE DEKALIM, Gaza Strip — Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses on Tuesday, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip.

American Jewish donors had bought more than 3,000 greenhouses from Israeli settlers in Gaza for $14 million last month and transferred them to the Palestinian Authority. Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn, who brokered the deal, put up $500,000 of his own cash.
The Palestinian Authority hopes the high-tech greenhouses left by the Israelis will provide jobs and export income for Gaza’s shattered economy."
Looters strip Gaza greenhouses

You must be so ashamed.

Last edited:
While the Prevaricator-in-Chief claims expertise in the Constitution....facts not in evidence....one wonders why he doesn't claim the same expertise in a certain sort of history....ancient, in this case.

I have in mind his policies that emulate those of Antiochus Epiphanes.

1. "Antiochus IV Epiphanes... God Manifest";[1]c. 215 BC – 164 BC) was a Hellenistic Greek king of the Seleucid Empire from 175 BC until his death in 164 BC.[2][3][4]He was a son of King Antiochus III the Great. ... Notable events during the reign of Antiochus IV include his near-conquest of Egypt, his persecution of the Jews of Judea and Samaria, and the rebellion of the Jewish Maccabees."
Antiochus IV Epiphanes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. "According to the authors of the Books of Maccabees, while Antiochus was busy in Egypt, a rumor spread that he had been killed. InJudea, the deposed High Priest Jason gathered a force of 1,000 soldiers and made a surprise attack on the city of Jerusalem. Menelaus, the High Priest appointed by Antiochus, was forced to flee Jerusalem during a riot. King Antiochus returned from Egypt in 167 BC, enraged by his defeat; he attacked Jerusalem and restored Menelaus, then executed many Jews.[12]

When these happenings were reported to the king, he thought that Judea was in revolt. Raging like a wild animal, he set out from Egypt and took Jerusalem by storm. He ordered his soldiers to cut down without mercy those whom they met and to slay those who took refuge in their houses. There was a massacre of young and old, a killing of women and children, a slaughter of virgins and infants. In the space of three days, eighty thousand were lost, forty thousand meeting a violent death, and the same number being sold into slavery.
2 Maccabees5:11–14

2. " The modern descendants of ancient Judah are the Jews. Their nation is known as Israel to the world.

President Obama said on December 9, “Earlier today, we had an excellent meeting where we reaffirmed the unbreakable bond between the United States and Israel.” President Rivlin said this about Mr. Obama: “The president expressed both his concern and his uncompromising commitment to Israel.” Those are beautiful words,WOEFULLY FALSE. Anybody who looks at the facts of what America’s president has done to Israel knows that he has done the exact opposite.

That is Antiochus—and it is satanic! There is no truth in the devil(John 8:44)." What Inspires President Obama's Relationship With Israel?

Callin' it like it is!
The ENTIRE PREMISE of "your" OP is based upon the slanted, biased theological musings and political motivations of a far right evangelical political/quasi religious organization, the Worldwide Church of God based in Edmond, by God and hallelujah, Oklahoma. Trying to base a comparison, such as it is, with their political leanings and dogma mixed with their special brand of religious mysticism to come to the conclusions they formulated is certainly idiotic foundational claptrap for any comparison.

Your last line says "you're" calling it like it is. Well that is a LIE! Chica, "your" whole comparison is based on that idiotic article put out by the Church of God in the Philadelphia Trumpet. NONE of it are "your" thoughts. You banked on no one reading it and sliding it through as "yours". "Your" total contribution is 17 words by my count. BTW, taking credit for the entire thought of that article, as "you" definitely did when "you" wrote these first 11 of your 17 words, "I have in mind his policies that emulate those of Antiochus Epiphanes" is called PLAGIARISM.

Beyond the facts that "you" lied and plagiarized, the OP is an EPIC FAIL and to state that "you" are a failed and dishonest human being would be redundant!!!!

I love it when you drop by.

As is well documented....most especially by your failed attempts to prove otherwise.....I never lie.

And....you prove that I am, equally, always correct and accurate.....
You show that by being unable to find even a single untrue,inaccurate, incorrect statement in any of my posts.

Don't, ever change.

BTW....your comprehension is as faulty as your facility with language....
"NONE of it are "your" thoughts."
Everything .....every single thing....in my posts represents my thoughts.

Next word for you to consult a dictionary for is 'plagiarize.'
I never do.
Only you Leftists plagiarize....you quote the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, and CAIR....and never give credit.
The premise for the comparison was in the article but you took credit for it. That is plagiarism, Chica. The entire thought behind the OP came from that evangelical rag the Philadelphia Trumpet and you wrote it was yours saying, "I have in mind his policies that emulate those of Antiochus Epiphanes." The thought came from the article, not your mind, you damnable liar. That is clearly LYING, Chica. And you know what I said I'd do when you said, "I never lie", you damn liar!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You even lie about never lying, Chica! You don't have an honest bone in your body!

In your post #436 above [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 44 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ], you cited this quote from http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol29_No2_Rehnquist.pdf.
"[Liberal judicial activism] seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own,
quite independent of popular will, to play in solving society’s problems."

But you didn't faithfully reproduce the quote which actually read:
"The brief writer’s version seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own, quite independent of popular will, to play in solving society’s problems."

The underlined portions in both quotes above display the difference. In the original, in blue font, the author was speaking about the case brief's written by LAWYERS. But that didn't jive with your desired narrative so you edited, read that as LIED, it to shift the subject from LAWYERS to JUDGES, with your bracketed "Liberal judicial activism". That is changing truth to falsehood or in common English, LYING! You altered Rehnquist's entire meaning and intent to play the alter quote into your game by LYING. That is not only lying, but truly despicable dishonesty and conduct.

I understand why you didn't respond to my post #441 [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ] which disclosed this same dishonest conduct. I would have let it go until I read the post to which I'm responding [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum post #448 ] proclaiming that you "never lie". You are an utterly disgustingly flawed person. Oh and you can expect to see this post showing up each and every time you claim that you "never lie", LIAR!

I think we need background checks before people can have access to google.
i think this messageboard should do background checks of all the liberals.

How about we just expose 'em?
you do so well everyday, it's a pleasure to watch you work. another winner. :cool:

it should sink into even the thickest liberal craniums by november,
after berniemania and the wavy gravy pixie dust wears off.

after the election hillary will whisper into bill's ear, it's ok honey at least we will always have each other.

there's a new sheriff in town named Trump.

While the Prevaricator-in-Chief claims expertise in the Constitution....facts not in evidence....one wonders why he doesn't claim the same expertise in a certain sort of history....ancient, in this case.

1. "Antiochus IV Epiphanes... God Manifest";[1]c. 215 BC – 164 BC) was a Hellenistic Greek king of the Seleucid Empire from 175 BC until his death in 164 BC.[2][3][4]He was a son of King Antiochus III the Great. ... Notable events during the reign of Antiochus IV include his near-conquest of Egypt, his persecution of the Jews of Judea and Samaria, and the rebellion of the Jewish Maccabees."

a. "According to the authors of the Books of Maccabees, while Antiochus was busy in Egypt, a rumor spread that he had been killed. InJudea, the deposed High Priest Jason gathered a force of 1,000 soldiers and made a surprise attack on the city of Jerusalem. Menelaus, the High Priest appointed by Antiochus, was forced to flee Jerusalem during a riot. King Antiochus returned from Egypt in 167 BC, enraged by his defeat; he attacked Jerusalem and restored Menelaus, then executed many Jews.[12]

When these happenings were reported to the king, he thought that Judea was in revolt. Raging like a wild animal, he set out from Egypt and took Jerusalem by storm. He ordered his soldiers to cut down without mercy those whom they met and to slay those who took refuge in their houses. There was a massacre of young and old, a killing of women and children, a slaughter of virgins and infants. In the space of three days, eighty thousand were lost, forty thousand meeting a violent death, and the same number being sold into slavery.

2. " The modern descendants of ancient Judah are the Jews. Their nation is known as Israel to the world.

President Obama said on December 9, “Earlier today, we had an excellent meeting where we reaffirmed the unbreakable bond between the United States and Israel.” President Rivlin said this about Mr. Obama: “The president expressed both his concern and his uncompromising commitment to Israel.” Those are beautiful words,WOEFULLY FALSE. Anybody who looks at the facts of what America’s president has done to Israel knows that he has done the exact opposite.

That is Antiochus—and it is satanic! There is no truth in the devil(John 8:44)." What Inspires President Obama's Relationship With Israel?

Callin' it like it is!
The ENTIRE PREMISE of "your" OP is based upon the slanted, biased theological musings and political motivations of a far right evangelical political/quasi religious organization, the Worldwide Church of God based in Edmond, by God and hallelujah, Oklahoma. Trying to base a comparison, such as it is, with their political leanings and dogma mixed with their special brand of religious mysticism to come to the conclusions they formulated is certainly idiotic foundational claptrap for any comparison.

Your last line says "you're" calling it like it is. Well that is a LIE! Chica, "your" whole comparison is based on that idiotic article put out by the Church of God in the Philadelphia Trumpet. NONE of it are "your" thoughts. You banked on no one reading it and sliding it through as "yours". "Your" total contribution is 17 words by my count. BTW, taking credit for the entire thought of that article, as "you" definitely did when "you" wrote these first 11 of your 17 words, "I have in mind his policies that emulate those of Antiochus Epiphanes" is called PLAGIARISM.

Beyond the facts that "you" lied and plagiarized, the OP is an EPIC FAIL and to state that "you" are a failed and dishonest human being would be redundant!!!!

I love it when you drop by.

As is well documented....most especially by your failed attempts to prove otherwise.....I never lie.

And....you prove that I am, equally, always correct and accurate.....
You show that by being unable to find even a single untrue,inaccurate, incorrect statement in any of my posts.

Don't, ever change.

BTW....your comprehension is as faulty as your facility with language....
"NONE of it are "your" thoughts."
Everything .....every single thing....in my posts represents my thoughts.

Next word for you to consult a dictionary for is 'plagiarize.'
I never do.
Only you Leftists plagiarize....you quote the NYTimes, the DNC, MSNBC, and CAIR....and never give credit.
The premise for the comparison was in the article but you took credit for it. That is plagiarism, Chica. The entire thought behind the OP came from that evangelical rag the Philadelphia Trumpet and you wrote it was yours saying, "I have in mind his policies that emulate those of Antiochus Epiphanes." The thought came from the article, not your mind, you damnable liar. That is clearly LYING, Chica. And you know what I said I'd do when you said, "I never lie", you damn liar!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You even lie about never lying, Chica! You don't have an honest bone in your body!

In your post #436 above [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 44 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ], you cited this quote from http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/orgs/jlpp/Vol29_No2_Rehnquist.pdf.
"[Liberal judicial activism] seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own,
quite independent of popular will, to play in solving society’s problems."

But you didn't faithfully reproduce the quote which actually read:
"The brief writer’s version seems instead to be based upon the proposition that federal judges, perhaps judges as a whole, have a role of their own, quite independent of popular will, to play in solving society’s problems."

The underlined portions in both quotes above display the difference. In the original, in blue font, the author was speaking about the case brief's written by LAWYERS. But that didn't jive with your desired narrative so you edited, read that as LIED, it to shift the subject from LAWYERS to JUDGES, with your bracketed "Liberal judicial activism". That is changing truth to falsehood or in common English, LYING! You altered Rehnquist's entire meaning and intent to play the alter quote into your game by LYING. That is not only lying, but truly despicable dishonesty and conduct.

I understand why you didn't respond to my post #441 [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum ] which disclosed this same dishonest conduct. I would have let it go until I read the post to which I'm responding [ Why Liberals Hate Free Speech | Page 45 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum post #448 ] proclaiming that you "never lie". You are an utterly disgustingly flawed person. Oh and you can expect to see this post showing up each and every time you claim that you "never lie", LIAR!

'The premise for the comparison was in the article but you took credit for it. That is plagiarism,..."

No, it isn't.

Every quote is bracketed with quotation marks, and the link to the source is given.

Lesson for today:
"ACCORDING TO THE MERRIAM-WEBSTER ONLINE DICTIONARY, TO "PLAGIARIZE" MEANS
  • to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
  • to use (another's production) without crediting the source
  • to commit literary theft
  • to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source"
  • What is Plagiarism?

Now don't make me have to spank you again.

Here's plagiarism:

You lie, and I'll skewer you again.

i think this messageboard should do background checks of all the liberals.

How about we just expose 'em?
you do so well everyday, it's a pleasure to watch you work. another winner. :cool:

it should sink into even the thickest liberal craniums by november,
after berniemania and the wavy gravy pixie dust wears off.

after the election hillary will whisper into bill's ear, it's ok honey at least we will always have each other.

there's a new sheriff in town named Trump.

You are very kind, Washy!

Thank you.

I may have mentioned this...but the local high school, here, is James Madison High School....

Bernie Sanders graduated from Madison.
So did Chuck Schumer.
And Ruth Bader Ginsburg!

Yikes!
It must be the water!

Callin' it like it is!
:cuckoo:
Drive post from a non contributing whiny liberal.
Face it. You're a true believer. A follower. A disciple. Obama speaks and you reply "so sayeth the shepherd"...
20 years from now, you'll be lamenting the 'good old' days when this country was as close to becoming your wet dream of a socialist utopia as it will have ever gotten

Callin' it like it is!

Now what exactly has Obama done to Israel???? (I will refrain from the debate of who is occupying Israel now)
It isn't what he has done to Israel. Its what he's done diplomatically.
As a sitting POTUS, he has insulted our allies. Especially Israel. He has snubbed the leader of our most important ally in the Middle East....Here comes the Antisemitism...
Classic response from you lefties....One thing, before I move forward, is that American jews have been for the most part a fairly reliable voting bloc for the democrat party. yet, you people vilify the Jewish religion and the people of Israel at every turn.....
Obama has been outwardly hostile to Israel's interests
In fact, Obama has been hostile to the interests of the US and the American people.
There will be parties all over the country on Jan 20th 2017....The day we get to see that far left wing non leader leave the White House for the last fucking time.

Yeah...After all, on planet liberal, no one is permitted to have an "off the reservation" viewpoint...
You people screech about freedom of speech and the free exchange of ideas. Right. So as long as those viewpoints and ideas coincide with the liberal agenda, everybody is happy.
Stray from that and out come the talons.
You fucking lefties are all hypocrites.

Read that closely.

Based on WHAT?....Be honest. You are a hater.
You look at Jewish people here and you envy their successes. You think they stole their wealth from you.
Either put up or shut up.

Callin' it like it is!

Now what exactly has Obama done to Israel???? (I will refrain from the debate of who is occupying Israel now)
It isn't what he has done to Israel. Its what he's done diplomatically.
As a sitting POTUS, he has insulted our allies. Especially Israel. He has snubbed the leader of our most important ally in the Middle East....Here comes the Antisemitism...
Classic response from you lefties....One thing, before I move forward, is that American jews have been for the most part a fairly reliable voting bloc for the democrat party. yet, you people vilify the Jewish religion and the people of Israel at every turn.....
Obama has been outwardly hostile to Israel's interests
In fact, Obama has been hostile to the interests of the US and the American people.
There will be parties all over the country on Jan 20th 2017....The day we get to see that far left wing non leader leave the White House for the last fucking time.

"As a sitting POTUS, he has insulted our allies. Especially Israel. He has snubbed the leader of our most important ally in the Middle East."

Yup.
And worse than insulted.....taken actions that threaten that nation.

5. Unger’s Bible Dictionary says that Antiochus hastily came against Jerusalem. He besieged the city and took it. Then the slaughter began. Antiochus’s forces killed men, women and children. One history says that 40,000 inhabitants were put to death and 40,000 more were enslaved.

But Antiochus did not stop there. “He despoiled the temple of its precious vessels and furniture and returned to Antioch laden with the treasure,”Unger’scontinues. “He burned the city, erected a fort on an eminence commanding the temple, so that the worshipers approaching it were slain: while the place itself was defiled with every abomination; and the daily sacrifice was made to cease according to the prediction of Daniel (8:9-12; 11:31)” What Inspires President Obama's Relationship With Israel?

"Even though the Jewish religion at this point had fallen far from God, God’s temple was still revered. Antiochus hatefully desecrated the temple and spat on the religion of the Jews. Yet he still was not done.

Some years later, he attacked the Jews again, “commissioning his lieutenant Apollonius with an army of 22,000 men to destroy Jerusalem. Taking advantage of the Sabbath he came upon the people assembled in their synagogues, massacred the men and made the women and children captives” (ibid).

Would it be any different were Obama's allies in Tehran to get their...and Obama's....wishes?

Let's see:

"The Iranian Regime on Israel's Right to Exist
The foreign minister says his country is friendly to Jews. But his country seeks the elimination of the country in which nearly half the world's Jews live..... seeks the annihilation of the Jewish state." The Iranian Regime on Israel's Right to Exist

So......who just gave them $100 billion to use in said endeavor?

Reading your post I realized that is 90 seconds of my life, i will never get back.....
Number one, you have no facts to back up your nose buried in Obama's ass claim.
Next, learn how to punctuate and construct a sentence.
Next...Who is "we"?......
The OT? WTF?.....
"who at one time may of ( have) practiced Judaism." There. Fixed it for you.
So...Lets get this to point of understanding. it is your belief that through "scientific advances" religion or any belief in a Deity will be eliminated from the Human race?...
And your time table for this is?
look, here's a piece of advice for someone who like you is too stupid to realize how stupid they are....Choose another hobby.
Why not leave others guessing as to your level of stupidity, rather than expressing yourself and eliminating all doubt.
Tut tut.Don't touch that keyboard. Did I give you any indication this was a discussion? No response from you is required.
We're done.

Read that closely.

This....
Is to whom you are responding.. LOL.....
BTW Penelpe is a popular name among Jewish people.
Therefore, it is possible our poster friend is a self hating Jew....

Forum List

Back