Obama: Channeling His Inner Antiochus

article-2295082-18BFDB35000005DC-609_634x380.jpg

Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama?
Only to racists do all blacks look alike, everyone else sees those two people as looking quite different!

Didn't you get the bulletin?

No one shakes in their boots when you scream 'racist'!!!

Come up with another way to try to silence opposing voices/

Hey...you may actually have to comprehend the thread....and work out a real response.
Beyond you?
Get a third grader to help.
Make sure that said third grader is retarded as hell if you want him or her to help you with PC's cosmic bullshit!

Only to racists do all blacks look alike, everyone else sees those two people as looking quite different!

Didn't you get the bulletin?

No one shakes in their boots when you scream 'racist'!!!

Come up with another way to try to silence opposing voices/

Hey...you may actually have to comprehend the thread....and work out a real response.
Beyond you?
Get a third grader to help.
Make sure that said third grader is retarded as hell if you want him or her to help you with PC's cosmic bullshit!

Hmmm......this sounds like a post from a third grader...complete with a third graders profanity.

So...you're applying for the job?

i see. instead of getting a job you are reduced to copying and pasting the ramblings of a wacky pastor.

I see that, as is often the case with your posts...you are unable to produce a cogent response to the thread to which you have subscribes, and, instead, simply provide some variation of 'I hate you!!!!!'

I'm crushed.

"Champagne for my real friends, and real pain for my sham friends."
Monty Brogan, drug dealer in "25th hour"

Antiochus Epiphanes, wasn't he that guy that sacrificed a pig in the jewish Temple, and is also supposed to be a figure of the anti-christ?

Antiochus Epiphanes, wasn't he that guy that sacrificed a pig in the jewish Temple, and is also supposed to be a figure of the anti-christ?
PC doesn't know, but she will Google it and copy and paste the hell out of it for you.

Seriously, weren't you surprised that, after the doctors made the intermastoid incision, and removed your brain- you were still able to post on the board?

While the Prevaricator-in-Chief claims expertise in the Constitution....facts not in evidence....one wonders why he doesn't claim the same expertise in a certain sort of history....ancient, in this case.

I have in mind his policies that emulate those of Antiochus Epiphanes.

1. "Antiochus IV Epiphanes... God Manifest";[1]c. 215 BC – 164 BC) was a Hellenistic Greek king of the Seleucid Empire from 175 BC until his death in 164 BC.[2][3][4]He was a son of King Antiochus III the Great. ... Notable events during the reign of Antiochus IV include his near-conquest of Egypt, his persecution of the Jews of Judea and Samaria, and the rebellion of the Jewish Maccabees."
Antiochus IV Epiphanes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a. "According to the authors of the Books of Maccabees, while Antiochus was busy in Egypt, a rumor spread that he had been killed. InJudea, the deposed High Priest Jason gathered a force of 1,000 soldiers and made a surprise attack on the city of Jerusalem. Menelaus, the High Priest appointed by Antiochus, was forced to flee Jerusalem during a riot. King Antiochus returned from Egypt in 167 BC, enraged by his defeat; he attacked Jerusalem and restored Menelaus, then executed many Jews.[12]

When these happenings were reported to the king, he thought that Judea was in revolt. Raging like a wild animal, he set out from Egypt and took Jerusalem by storm. He ordered his soldiers to cut down without mercy those whom they met and to slay those who took refuge in their houses. There was a massacre of young and old, a killing of women and children, a slaughter of virgins and infants. In the space of three days, eighty thousand were lost, forty thousand meeting a violent death, and the same number being sold into slavery.
2 Maccabees5:11–14
Antiochus IV Epiphanes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. " The modern descendants of ancient Judah are the Jews. Their nation is known as Israel to the world.

President Obama said on December 9, “Earlier today, we had an excellent meeting where we reaffirmed the unbreakable bond between the United States and Israel.” President Rivlin said this about Mr. Obama: “The president expressed both his concern and his uncompromising commitment to Israel.” Those are beautiful words,WOEFULLY FALSE. Anybody who looks at the facts of what America’s president has done to Israel knows that he has done the exact opposite.

That is Antiochus—and it is satanic! There is no truth in the devil(John 8:44)." What Inspires President Obama's Relationship With Israel?

Callin' it like it is!

Now what exactly has Obama done to Israel???? (I will refrain from the debate of who is occupying Israel now)

Anything short of ----ing the Israel ---- is considered anti-Semitic by the PC crowd.

Forum List

Back