Obama: Channeling His Inner Antiochus

PC, do you take acid?

Perhaps you'd like to try to post about some point I've made, so that I can kick you back to the stone age.
What was your point?

My point was your post..."PC, do you take acid?"....appears to be a vague, unfocused, attempt to disagree with me in some effete manner

I am always prepared to stand behind what ever I post....

I believe I just proved that the same doesn't apply to you.

PC, do you take acid?

Perhaps you'd like to try to post about some point I've made, so that I can kick you back to the stone age.
What was your point?

My point was your post..."PC, do you take acid?"....appears to be a vague, unfocused, attempt to disagree with me in some effete manner

Look, no sane person can post the cosmic shit that you do and expect to get serious replies. Yes, I agree that Obama is scum who has betrayed our alliance with Israel, but goddamn...

PC, do you take acid?

What was your point?

Btw, "whatever" is one word, Ms. Scholar.

PC, do you take acid?

What was your point?

Look, no sane person can post the cosmic shit that you do and expect to get serious replies. Yes, I agree that Obama is scum who has betrayed our alliance with Israel, but goddamn...

As you are unprepared to provide a cogent explanation either for .."PC, do you take acid?" or for this..."no sane person can post the cosmic shit that you do"...

.... even after I provided instructions for you...this: "Perhaps you'd like to try to post about some point I've made,"....

....one is left to conclude that you are striving ineffectually to make a strong point....
...but you just cannot decide what it is.

I have three further suggestions....
1. grow up
2. wise up.

And...3. refrain from using vulgarity when you address your betters.

PC, do you take acid?

What was your point?

As you are unprepared to provide a cogent explanation either for .."PC, do you take acid?" or for this..."no sane person can post the cosmic shit that you do"...

.... even after I provided instructions for you...this: "Perhaps you'd like to try to post about some point I've made,"....

....one is left to conclude that you are striving ineffectually to make a strong point....

1. grow up
2. wise up.

Like I said, no sane person...

PC, do you take acid?

What was your point?

Btw, "whatever" is one word, Ms. Scholar.

'If the sentence still makes sense without the word “ever,” you can usually use the two separate words “what ever.”'
Source: Whatever vs. What Ever

You can address me in the future as 'Princess Scholar.'

What was your point?

1. grow up
2. wise up.

Like I said, no sane person...

1. That would be "As I said..."
2. As you are clearly an inhabitant of an asylum, I understand your attempt to use some pretend knowledge of 'sane.'

You still haven't been able to point to anything I've posted with which to quibble.
You remain a dunce.

An yet you agreed with the premise....

" Yes, I agree that Obama is scum who has betrayed our alliance with Israel, but goddamn..."

Bizarre.

I bet you are racist too. All of your "research" is done in an attempt to add legitimacy to your feelings; to mask the inner racism you posses. Quite transparent, you are.

An yet you agreed with the premise....

" Yes, I agree that Obama is scum who has betrayed our alliance with Israel, but goddamn..."

Bizarre.
That has got to be a pile of cat poop somewhere in your home right now. I would put money on it!

You have money?

The old saying suggests you will soon be parted from it.

I bet you are racist too. All of your "research" is done in an attempt to add legitimacy to your feelings; to mask the inner racism you posses. Quite transparent, you are.

Racist????
Soooo....where is the example of what you imagine would be a lethal swipe?

Grasping at straws to make some vain attempt to regain face?

A fools errand...that means a good errand for you....but you cannot regain what you never had.

article-2295082-18BFDB35000005DC-609_634x380.jpg

Why does the devil in 'The Bible' look exactly like President Obama?
Only to racists do all blacks look alike, everyone else sees those two people as looking quite different!

Only to racists do all blacks look alike, everyone else sees those two people as looking quite different!

Didn't you get the bulletin?

No one shakes in their boots when you scream 'racist'!!!

Come up with another way to try to silence opposing voices/

Hey...you may actually have to comprehend the thread....and work out a real response.
Beyond you?
Get a third grader to help.

Forum List

Back