🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

obama / cia spying on whistle blowing

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
CIA secretly intercepted Congressional communications about whistleblowers | Sharyl Attkisson

The disclosures from 2014 were released late Thursday by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa). “The fact that the CIA under the Obama administration was reading Congressional staff’s emails about intelligence community whistleblowers raises serious policy concerns as well as potential Constitutional separation-of-powers issues that must be discussed publicly,” wrote Grassley in a statement.
----------
now i'll stand back and wait for the NO HE DIDN'T crowd to come in and say this is fake.

however, sharyl attkisson is far from fake and does her homework well.

CIA secretly intercepted Congressional communications about whistleblowers | Sharyl Attkisson

The disclosures from 2014 were released late Thursday by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa). “The fact that the CIA under the Obama administration was reading Congressional staff’s emails about intelligence community whistleblowers raises serious policy concerns as well as potential Constitutional separation-of-powers issues that must be discussed publicly,” wrote Grassley in a statement.
----------
now i'll stand back and wait for the NO HE DIDN'T crowd to come in and say this is fake.

I read Secret Wars of the CIA back in the day and this doesn't surprise me in this era of big government Patriot Acts. Would it surprise you more if it was going on still or if it stopped?

----------

I read Secret Wars of the CIA back in the day and this doesn't surprise me in this era of big government Patriot Acts. Would it surprise you more if it was going on still or if it stopped?
i don't think anything surprises people anymore.

kinda the problem.

Forum List

Back