Obama Claims Israel now Supports Iran Deal - Israel: "WTF?!"

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Whatever brain-eating virus with Hillary has, causing her to continue to lie about her lying, BARRY now seems to have it as well!

For days he continued to deny he paid Iran a ransom for the release of US hostages. Hostages released as part of the deal confirmed it was....Barry still denied it. Iran released a video of the ransom-hostage exchange...Barry still denied it.

In the latest chapter of this 'fibbing fiasco', Barry, under fire with more questions about the ransom payment, decided he would change the subject....with something radically different telling a DIFFERENT lie that was almost as big as his denial that he had paid a random to Iran:

"Hey, uh, guys...uh, on another subject, uh, have you guys heard? Israel now LOVES my deal with Iran that is helping then get nukes."

Yeah, Israel responded about how you would think they would:

“I don’t know to which Israelis he (Obama) spoke recently. But I can promise you that the position of the prime minister, the defense minister and of most senior officials in the defense establishment has not changed,” Tzachi Hanegbi told The Times of Israel. The opposite is the case."

Now it's OBAMA having a mental meltdown, joining Hillary in suddenly being UNABLE to stop telling RIDICULOUSLY OBVIOUS 'whoppers'!

Obama: Israel loves the Iran deal now! Israel: Say what?

Last edited:
all true----there are Israelis who LOVE the Iran nuke deal-----
ask Israeli jaibird Machmoud abu Mazen

There is HUGE difference between saying '(SOME) IsraelIS love my deal with Iran' - which is NOT what he said - and saying 'ISRAEL loves my deal with Iran' - which is what Barry claimed!

There is HUGE difference between saying '(SOME) IsraelIS love my deal with Iran' - which is NOT what he said - and saying 'ISRAEL loves my deal with Iran' - which is what Barry claimed!

yeah well-----call it ARABIC HYPERBOLE

Hyperbole?

Call it what it was - a Clinton-esque LIE!

Forum List

Back