Obama completely bungled Syria

Obama is a laughing stock. The whole world sees him for what he is, a brilliant orator with a big mouth. No country is going to back him, everyone knows he's a coward that takes credit for what our military has accomplished. He's a fool and people believed his lies, twice.

He really does make Jimmy Carter look like a genius in foreign affairs.

Can't believe people still believe what comes out of his mouth is to benefit them. It's always about Obama and what HE wants. I've been saying this before he was elected in 2008, he doesn't give a flying flip about people, just their vote and who's going to line his pockets.

If Obama decides to do this it won't be till after the UN leaves this weekend. Then expect Israel to get hit in some fashion.

Hit by who? Themselves ? I don't think Syria nor the rag tag mercenary rebels want to attack Israel.

Syria will strike back. Be it directly or through surrogates. Israel will be the easiest target.

Just my opinion

Well you're bang on. Iran's already promised to target Israel.

It is absolutely mind numbing how several of the more in orbit, brain dead libtards here will say whatever they feel is needed to run interference and obfuscate, lie and deflect away from their MESSIAH'S COLOSSAL FAILURES.

How does anyone get so GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING STUPID? GOOD FREAKIN' LORD... just incredible.

That is why I do believe the likes of francospaghetti, rderp, hazlbutt, etc, are PAID to be here. They are PAID oBAMA ASS KISSERS, paid to LIE, RUN COVER, OBFUSCATE AND DEFLECT away from ANYTHING anyone says BAD about their DEAR LEADER AND GOD.

I don't know another person as RABID as these cock suckers here. Even the few libroids I do know are now SORRY they voted for the kenyan, and if there was another election held today, they would NOT vote him again. They feel obama has totally let them down and lied to them. This is common with many old time democrats.

PAID oBAMA OPERATIVES, that's what we have here.

nice rant. not rabid or something.

What's so disgusting is that Iran would never have gotten involved if it hadn't have been for our involvement. The only reason Iran now supports Assad is because obama supports the terrorists. They'll do whatever we aren't doing. So we created a nice little monster by our interference. Iran is most likely suppling BOTH sides with whatever they need.

What the flying fuck are you talking about?

Iran and syria signed a mutual defense pact years ago, syria is an iranian client state and the conduit by which it has shipped hezbollah war materials for DECADES.

There is no way on earth iran was going to allow its one arab ally to fall, not in a million years. The two are tied together, without assad iran is totally isolated in the arab muslim world.

What has the bungling idiot in chief in DC done, exactly?

For the rest of you, here is a good read on obama the useless:

White House ready for solo strike on Syria as US allies and influence fade

"The alliance’s fortunes have faded progressively under the vacillating foreign and security polices of President Barack Obama.

In 2009, the US president announced a new policy direction that would henceforth hinge on a “tilt to the East.” It was followed by America’s untidy military exit from Iraq and fumbles in Afghanistan leaving both countries prey to the havoc of bloody sectarian warfare.

His refusal to acknowledge the menacing spread of al Qaeda was compounded by his muddled approach to the Arab Revolt : While endorsing the overthrow of two autocrats, Mubarak and Qadafi, he conducted a hands-off policy for the most bloodthirsty tyrant of the Arab world, Bashar Assad, and Iran’s hired terrorist chief, Hassan Nasrallah.

In the Middle East, Obama insisted that the US and the West stay out of the region’s affairs. While advising its leaders, including Israel’s, not to depend on America, he demanded their obedience at the same time.

In the Syrian crisis, Obama is reaping the harvest of his inconsistent foreign policies, which can no longer be papered over with fine speeches."

Iran is always looking for an excuse to target Israel. Sadly for Iran, Israel is always looking for an excuse to target them too.

What obama is playing with is a full on war ripping up the middle east. That's what he's doing. He doesn't care because nothing is more valuable than his wounded pride. Britian is already calling him the vanity president.

Why Barack Obama is the vanity president ? Telegraph Blogs

Barack Obama is the vanity president – the antithesis of Ronald Reagan, a great and humble leader who saw his office as a servant of the American people and the Constitution, and not as a podium from which sing his own praises. With historic levels of unemployment, a depressed housing market, the largest budget deficits since the Second World War, and an additional $4.2 trillion of debt since Obama came to power, the president could do with a dose of humility. Unsurprisingly, nearly 60 percent of Americans believe the country is moving down the wrong track, according to the latest Real Clear Politics Average. The Obama presidency has been a striking failure, an exercise in big government demagoguery at home and diminishing US power abroad – hardly a record to crow about.

This was written BEFORE obama's latest exercise in wounded pride.

Obama needs to kick it to congress. Congress needs to stop the insanity and refuse any military action.

One can only hope.

im going to wait and see, before i jump all over him.

It won't matter what he does or does not do.

For some, it will be wrong.

Some, not all. I called for a no fly zone over a year ago when Assad was killing women and children. I voted NO in the poll yesterday but then this morning I saw a CNN uncut video of the strewn bodies of women and children from the chemical attack.

Despite thinking that Obama has mucked this up from the start I can't currently form a strong stance either way. I want us to mind our own business but if we don't stand for the defense of innocent lives what does that make us?

Some, not all. I called for a no fly zone over a year ago when Assad was killing women and children. I voted NO in the poll yesterday but then this morning I saw a CNN uncut video of the strewn bodies of women and children from the chemical attack.

Despite thinking that Obama has mucked this up from the start I can't currently form a strong stance either way. I want us to mind our own business but if we don't stand for the defense of innocent lives what does that make us?

Apparently, we also stand for the taking of innocent lives.

What is there to wait and see about he made a threat, can't get world approval and will not be allowed by congress to attack.
He's
ObamaToast.jpg

We do during war. Hiroshima? Doing the right thing has its drawbacks. I honestly don't know whats right in this situation.

We do during war. Hiroshima? Doing the right thing has its drawbacks. I honestly don't know whats right in this situation.

It's time for us to stop the madness in the Middle East and tend to business at home.

The necons have failed. It's time for sanity to prevail.

Congress does not convene until Sep 9th

Just one thing that still prevents him

(c) The constitutional powers of the President as Commander-in-Chief to introduce United States Armed Forces into hostilities, or into situations where imminent involvement in hostilities is clearly indicated by the circumstances, are exercised only pursuant to (1) a declaration of war, (2) specific statutory authorization, or (3) a national emergency created by attack upon the United States, its territories or possessions, or its armed forces.

I'll concede if you can show me how Syria is a threat on a national emergency scale, and has attacked us.

Talk about losing friends and making enemies. Obama stepped in more shit . At a news conference Obama talked about Putin's body language.

Obama said Putin looked like a bored kid at the back of a classroom.

:lol:

Reports are Putin is pissed. Obama the diplomat strikes again.

"Stepped in Shit" because he was left shit to begin with.

Ronald "I can't ship poison gas fast enough to the Iraqis" started the shit when Iraq started using "dual use" items against the Iranians during the Iraq-Iran conflict. Selling Iraqis military gear and chemical weapon tech/ingredients was very poor form.

Then George W "I can't wait long enough to unleash hell on the Iraqis" sealed the deal when he attacked Iraq over absolutely nothing. This had multiple consequences:

1. It allowed Russia and China to go on military adventures of their own (Georgia and Tibet).
2. It created a huge power vacuum in the region which Iran sorta filled.
3. It showed "rebels" in the region that they could go after their own governments.

Not sure what "solution" you guys are advocating, because when you have the ball, you guys sure like to muck things up in the name of American Imperialism.

Forum List

Back