obama cuts diplomatic ties with Russia

[

Putin already is at war with us. Who do you think is behind the cyber attacks recently?

Why do you think he is rebuilding his military capabilities and nuclear arsenal? Why is he running civil defense drills with millions of his citizens?

The man is preparing for war. And I sure as heck dont think he is planning to nuke syria

Russia is no match for the USA.

They never were, really. Carter claimed the USSR was vastly superior, but Carter was either abysmally stupid or a traitor (the latter). The T-80's massed on the East German border were fakes, empty shells. It was a terracotta army. They would be little more effective than Saddam's Iraq.

Obama Cuts Diplomatic Ties With Russia

Not sure how accurate the title of the article it is. it's unclear whether its all ties with Russia, which seems unlikely, or just the ties in regard to Syria peace talks.

Meanwhile Russia is currently running a civil defense practice run to prepare for foreign attacks.

Sounds like Russia is preparing for war.

And we have two corrupt buffoons as frontrunners.

Just the Syrian talks.

Which is why I said that it was likely just the talks in the op.

Growing tensions with Russia should be an issue. But both candidates would be bad on this issue so its not. Clinton is responsible for the current relationship with Russia since her reset. Trump is in bed with Putin.

Americans are going to be blindsided when Putin makes his next move whether before or after the election
Your OP was over the top. Putin does not want a war with the US. The Russia issue is more a festering grievance. When the Soviets gave up their satellites, Putin would see that as a strategic retreat. The West saw it as winning the cold war. The Baltics, Poland, Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria all joined Nato because they and Nato realized that Russia planned to re-expand. Belarus went with Russia. The Ukraine had internal differences as to where its future lay.

That's a itsy teensy tinesy issue compared to a world conflict between Western humanism (encompassing the ideology of JPII and Thatcher) and totalitarianism justified on the notion of a God who views individuals as irrelevant.

Putin already is at war with us. Who do you think is behind the cyber attacks recently?

Why do you think he is rebuilding his military capabilities and nuclear arsenal? Why is he running civil defense drills with millions of his citizens?

The man is preparing for war. And I sure as heck dont think he is planning to nuke syria

Russia has a gnp less than Italy's and no natural allies.

Obama Cuts Diplomatic Ties With Russia

Not sure how accurate the title of the article it is. it's unclear whether its all ties with Russia, which seems unlikely, or just the ties in regard to Syria peace talks.

Meanwhile Russia is currently running a civil defense practice run to prepare for foreign attacks.

Sounds like Russia is preparing for war.

And we have two corrupt buffoons as frontrunners.

Just the Syrian talks.

Which is why I said that it was likely just the talks in the op.

Growing tensions with Russia should be an issue. But both candidates would be bad on this issue so its not. Clinton is responsible for the current relationship with Russia since her reset. Trump is in bed with Putin.

Americans are going to be blindsided when Putin makes his next move whether before or after the election
Your OP was over the top. Putin does not want a war with the US. The Russia issue is more a festering grievance. When the Soviets gave up their satellites, Putin would see that as a strategic retreat. The West saw it as winning the cold war. The Baltics, Poland, Romania, Hungary and Bulgaria all joined Nato because they and Nato realized that Russia planned to re-expand. Belarus went with Russia. The Ukraine had internal differences as to where its future lay.

That's a itsy teensy tinesy issue compared to a world conflict between Western humanism (encompassing the ideology of JPII and Thatcher) and totalitarianism justified on the notion of a God who views individuals as irrelevant.

Putin's economy is in the shitter. He is doing drills and exercises to keep the people's minds off his ineptitude. He is directing their anger at their shitty situation outward, toward the US. It's the only tool he has in his toolbox.

You know. Like Trump with Mexicans.

"My wall will cure it all!" :lol:

Forum List

Back