Obama dances while Brussels burns

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Obama dances the tango in Argentina while ignoring calls to come home

There's one thing consistent about Barack Hussein Obama, he lacks the gut feeling most people have about what is appropriate behavior in the face of a crisis.

So, while a typical President would be rushing back to Washington to deal with this crisis, and co-ordinate strategy with our allies, and offer condolences to the victims, Obama tangos on the dance floor in Argentina.

Obama is a complete sociopath. What that means is that he does not recognize that human beings are human beings. He sees other human beings as objects, and sheds no tears for them when they are killed. He does not know the difference between right and wrong, which is why he refuses to name Islamic terrorism for what it is. In his book, he revealed his bias towards Islam, which, by far the best religion there is for him and his fellow sociopaths.

goat.jpg

There's one thing consistent about Barack Hussein Obama, he lacks the gut feeling most people have about what is appropriate behavior in the face of a crisis.

So, while a typical President would be rushing back to Washington to deal with this crisis, and co-ordinate strategy with our allies, and offer condolences to the victims, Obama tangos on the dance floor in Argentina.

Obama is a complete sociopath. What that means is that he does not recognize that human beings are human beings. He sees other human beings as objects, and sheds no tears for them when they are killed. He does not know the difference between right and wrong, which is why he refuses to name Islamic terrorism for what it is. In his book, he revealed his bias towards Islam, which, by far the best religion there is for him and his fellow sociopaths.

Yes he's a Sociopath I agree, so does Mr. Lucy and he's a Psychiatrist so he should know.

I love a little fake outrage with my coffee, but unfortunately I only drink coffee in the AM.

Obama spent 51 seconds talking about this, and then he went back to his business of sucking Fidel Castro's cock.

I love a little fake outrage with my coffee, but unfortunately I only drink coffee in the AM.

You only drink coffee in the AM. How anyone can just do this I don't know, I'd be asleep at say 4pm if I couldn't keep drinking coffee every few hours.

You only drink coffee in the AM. How anyone can just do this I don't know, I'd be asleep at say 4pm if I couldn't keep drinking coffee every few hours.

If I drank coffee after noon I'd never get to sleep at all.

I'm drinking coffee now and it is 11:30 at night and I will have no problem sleeping tonight.

Obama should at least PRETEND to care, but he can't even do that. He did not attend Justice Scalia's funeral or Nancy Reagan's funeral. He just wants everyone to know that he hates Republicans so much he will not even go to their funerals.

Obama should at least PRETEND to care, but he can't even do that. He did not attend Justice Scalia's funeral or Nancy Reagan's funeral. He just wants everyone to know that he hates Republicans so much he will not even go to their funerals.

And NEITHER of those are normally expected things for a POTUS to do.
At least not white Presidents.

Nor is dropping everything and running back to Washington to do -- basically nothing -- because something happened five thousand miles away in another country.

I'd rather he continue to ride his girly bike, golf, try to dance and keep his face out of what is going on because he is incompetent and would just make matters worse.

Obama has a narcissistic personality. He can't pretend. It would ruin his own self image and is unfeasible for him to recognize himself:

Many experts use the criteria in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), published by the American Psychiatric Association, to diagnose mental conditions. This manual is also used by insurance companies to reimburse for treatment.

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

Forum List

Back