Obama DHS Sec: Abolishing ICE Would Compromise Public Safety

Which is so obvious. I would love for the left to run on the platform of 'abolish ICE, impeach Trump'. 2020 would be a hilarious election then.

Hmmmm….

It would be instructive if you guys would realize that the “left” (and the “right” for that matter”) isn’t some single group that thinks the same way on all issues.

Abolishing ICE is dumb. Reforming ICE would be a good idea; as would reforming all government bureaus from time to time. Perhaps then we would have a DOJ that complies with a congressional subpoena. Apparently we currently do not have that.

Hmmmm….

It would be instructive if you guys would realize that the “left” (and the “right” for that matter”) isn’t some single group that thinks the same way on all issues.

Abolishing ICE is dumb. Reforming ICE would be a good idea; as would reforming all government bureaus from time to time. Perhaps then we would have a DOJ that complies with a congressional subpoena. Apparently we currently do not have that.
Youre stuck with what your party leaders push.

Enjoy your shit sandwich this November.

Hmmmm….

Vox is hardcore Lefty, so enjoy.

The list of Democrats calling to abolish ICE keeps growing

The alt right and Trumpers are now fans of Jeh Johnson?

We're fans of anyone that wants to accurately depict the truth.
Funny why the left today want to hurt America so much.
Abolish ICE, attack police doing their jobs, tax us more, segregate people by race, let unvetted Islamos in, call for violent riots and assassinations, attempt Assasinations, etc etc

If only any of that were true. Follow Thinker's comments, weatherdude.

Too little, too late. Obama allowed Thousands in from very dangerous nations like Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, and so on. He dismantled our Immigration System. The System is in ruins. And i don't think Trump can rebuild it. The Open Borders crowd has too much power and influence in this country. It's a very sad mess.

Too little, too late. Obama allowed Thousands in from very dangerous nations like Syria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, and so on. He dismantled our Immigration System. The System is in ruins. And i don't think Trump can rebuild it. The Open Borders crowd has too much power and influence in this country. It's a very sad mess.

They don't seem to be causing many problems. You don't need to hyperventilate.

Still, a very dangerous unwise decision. It didn't serve American Citizens' interests in the slightest. In fact, it only made their nation a more dangerous place. Obama's Immigration Policies were insane. And we'll be living with the consequences for a very long time.

From Ford to Trump, dangerous immigrants have been allowed in by all Presidents.

Obama strengthened the system.

Trump has put the system into ruins.

Still, a very dangerous unwise decision. It didn't serve American Citizens' interests in the slightest. In fact, it only made their nation a more dangerous place. Obama's Immigration Policies were insane. And we'll be living with the consequences for a very long time.
How were they insane? Be specific.

From Ford to Trump, dangerous immigrants have been allowed in by all Presidents.

Obama strengthened the system.

Trump has put the system into ruins.

Allowing Thousands in from very dangerous nations, didn't benefit American Citizens in any way. But that's the crux of the matter with Globalists. They don't put American Citizens' interests first. When presented a choice, they always choose foreign interests instead.

Most Americans didn't support allowing Thousands in from those nations. Yet Obama/Globalists did it anyway. Folks in this country better get it together. The Globalists are destroying their country. They better realize that, and begin aggressively opposing them.

Thus far most of the danger seems to be coming from rightwing extremists and non-Islamic domestic terrorists.

Thus far most of the danger seems to be coming from rightwing extremists and non-Islamic domestic terrorists.

Again, allowing Thousands in from very dangerous nations, doesn't serve American Citizens' interests. It only serves Globalist and foreign interests. And that's at the heart of the problem. The Globalists are being allowed to destroy our nation. It's time Americans see that and begin vigorously opposing them.

I'm sorry, but that is baloney. Do you really walk around in fear of 'domestic terrorists.' This whole fear of an extreme right wing is absurd. Do you really believe every white person is in the klan?

Forum List

Back