Obama did a lot in this Nation.

Oh my God! I can’t believe how I am always banned here. They don’t like the things I post. Perhaps I don’t do enough out right racist posts.
I keep forgetting how racist Republicans have become and how they become all anti-PC as a cover for their racism.

D6YT7kKWkAAO1WG

And these people think Trump is going to win in a landslide.
61176847_388964565047281_6634227409929371648_n.jpg

So a right to you is now a mandate?

No, a mandate is a mandate. President Washington signed the second Militia Act of 1792, which mandated "That every citizen so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter,How to be armed and accoutred. provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch with a box therein to contain not less than twenty-four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, each cartridge to contain a proper quantity of powder and ball: or with a good rifle, knapsack, shot-pouch and powder-horn, twenty balls suited to the bore of his rifle, and a quarter of a pound of powder".

What were they going to do throw rocks at the British?

So when are you going to become credible here and tell the entire story/truth, not half ass shit like MSNBC and the rest of the liberal media does?

Obama has well earned the title of "worst American President ever!" In fact the asshole exceeded expectations in earning that distinction.
Actually a survey of 157 presidential scholars has Obama at 17th best president.
They have Trump at 3rd worst president.

Where is your survey that has Obama at the bottom?

Well, 17th best is an interesting description. Out of 44 total Presidents, that would make him average.
Like FDR, he's well spoken( albeit teleprompt)
Like Carter, he's black.
Like Nixon, he's tricky.
Like Jefferson, he WAS a brokeass nigga.
Like Dubya he liked blowing stuff up.
Like LBJ he did exactly as his masters told him to do.
And like David dukes you’re clearly a racist.

Being called a racist by a stupid Moon Bat like you is always a good thing.

Far too many idiots voted for that Obama piece of shit for racist reasons. Neggras voting for their soul brother, even thought he wasn't qualified for the job. White Guilt Moon Bats because they are pathetic excuses for human beings.

The Great Obama saved our nation from a depression, saved our auto industries, gave tens of millions healthcare, added 13 million jobs, killed bin laden, got Iran to give up its nuclear program

No, a mandate is a mandate. President Washington signed the second Militia Act of 1792, which mandated "That every citizen so enrolled and notified, shall, within six months thereafter,How to be armed and accoutred. provide himself with a good musket or firelock, a sufficient bayonet and belt, two spare flints, and a knapsack, a pouch with a box therein to contain not less than twenty-four cartridges, suited to the bore of his musket or firelock, each cartridge to contain a proper quantity of powder and ball: or with a good rifle, knapsack, shot-pouch and powder-horn, twenty balls suited to the bore of his rifle, and a quarter of a pound of powder".

Too funny.

Militia was a volunteer exercise.

Essentially "bring your stuff", encompassing the minimal equipment nearly all members already possessed. "Come prepared to fight."

Not equivalent to fining the poor for not having insurance they can't afford, or mandating involvement in an unwanted program.

Too funny.

Militia was a volunteer exercise.

Essentially "bring your stuff", encompassing the minimal equipment nearly all members already possessed. "Come prepared to fight."

Not equivalent to fining the poor for not having insurance they can't afford, or mandating involvement in an unwanted program.

The war of 1812

The Great Obama saved our nation from a depression, saved our auto industries, gave tens of millions healthcare, added 13 million jobs, killed bin laden, got Iran to give up its nuclear program
Lol
Here you go you stupid little fucker...
An Inconvenient Truth: It Was George W. Bush Who Bailed Out the Automakers
Actually, Bush threw money at them

The Great Obama demanded a restructuring, corporate stock, worker concessions

The Great Obama saved the auto industry

Lol

Lol
Bush should’ve never of done it, it was/is a huge fucking mistake.
The auto industry certainly was not worth bailing out just like every other bail out...

How did he do it?
Glad you asked

When the Great Obama took office, the economy was in free fall.
The market was in a panic, business was laying off workers, nobody was investing in the US

The Great Obama put the power of the US Government behind the economy. Stimulus put money into a failing economy. The panic subsided, the Great Obama saved us

Lol

Lol
Bush should’ve never of done it, is was/is a huge fucking mistake.
The auto industry certainly was not worth bailing out just like every other bail out...
Just like all of that useless foreign aid bush gave out... Never helped an soul.

When will people realize giving to the failed never helps them?
the old proverb... Teach A man fish...

Is ignored because of political correctness... lol

How did he do it?
Glad you asked

When the Great Obama took office, the economy was in free fall.
The market was in a panic, business was laying off workers, nobody was investing in the US

The Great Obama put the power of the US Government behind the economy. Stimulus put money into a failing economy. The panic subsided, the Great Obama saved us
Na, not really

First President to run up more debt to pay back political cronies than any other previous Presidents COMBINED. He should be in jail.

First President to want to "FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM" the U.S.

First President to tell the American People, "YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT"!!!"

First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.

Might want to read things before cutting and pasting them....
Well I sure as hell was not going to type the info out....to old to do that anymore.

I blame it on my keyboard, the cats, autocorrect....my sister called me today worried I was needing help. Turns out one of my cats was texting her as I had left the app open and tossed it on the table and the cat started playing with the phone and autocorrect was turning its bops on the phone into words and numbers.

Bruce?

Two round of Golf per week == 800 rounds. He often traveled WW to top notch courses with plane loads of Friends on Taxpayer dime even during peak recession time. He was in the Senate (not showing up to vote) while the housing melted down. Congress allowed it to happen in 2007-2008 and did nothing but repeatedly state "no problem exists".

Forum List

Back