🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama dined w/HI judge who blocked immigration order, restaurant photo on facebook (trunc)

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Yeah, because all the snowflakes told us that Obama's trip to Hawaii was just a coincidence. Here's a rule for you, snowflakes: Nothing that happens with Obama is a coincidence. Everything he does has a political ulterior motive. Everything.

This judge should have recused himself.

Sorry about the caps, but that's the way it's written at the source:

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION - PHOTO FEATURED ON FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT

OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION - PHOTO FEATURED ON FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT ***** IT WAS ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT:

You're outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

Last edited:
Your outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

ROFL! Only a snowflake would be upset about Sessions meeting the Russian ambassador in front of dozens of witnesses.

He didn't lie about it.

Last edited:
Your outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

ROFL! Only a snowflake would be upset about Session meeting the Russian ambassador in front of dozens of witnesses.

He didn't lie about it.
I'm not outrage by it, but I don't like hypocrisy. You can't be upset about this and be cool with session's lying.

What part of "the judge should have recused himself" didn't you understand?

So a judge isnt allowed to meet with any former presidents? I don't see how meeting Obama has anything to do with the blocking of Muslim ban 2.0.

He's not the judge to block it.
He's allowed to meet with the President who appointed him right before a case that the President has staked a position on?

You're joking, right? Frankly, it should be against the law for Obama to have even spoken with the judge.

ROFL! Only a snowflake would be upset about Session meeting the Russian ambassador in front of dozens of witnesses.

He didn't lie about it.
I'm not outrage by it, but I don't like hypocrisy. You can't be upset about this and be cool with session's lying.
Horseshit. Sessions did nothing wrong. Only fools who buy the paranoid "Russia hacked the election" conspiracy theory will swallow that crap.

does anyone doubt that an Obama staffer wrote the 43 page "opinion" issued by that judge in Hawaii?

Come on people, wake the fuck up and smell reality.

Remember all the fuss when it came out Scalia was hunting with Cheney?

Never mind, this is NOTHING like that...

Cheney had an R behind his mane

What part of "the judge should have recused himself" didn't you understand?

So a judge isnt allowed to meet with any former presidents? I don't see how meeting Obama has anything to do with the blocking of Muslim ban 2.0.

He's not the judge to block it.
He's allowed to meet with the President who appointed him right before a case that the President has staked a position on?

You're joking, right? Frankly, it should be against the law for Obama to have even spoken with the judge.

lol, USMB's No. 1 Anarchist wants a special LAW against this.
As long as we have a government, we're going to have laws, and we most especially need the kind that place constraints on the government.

You're outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.
/---- He didn't lie. Al Frankenstein set him up.
Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

"Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Sessions and spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores have said his statement was truthful because he met with the Russian ambassador in his capacity as a senator, not as a Trump campaign surrogate.

"He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee," Flores told the Washington Post.

While one can argue that Sessions should have mentioned his meetings with Kislyak at the hearing, it’s possible he didn’t perjure himself based on the question Franken asked.

Forum List

Back