🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama dined w/HI judge who blocked immigration order, restaurant photo on facebook (trunc)

OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION

17%2B-%2B1

The judge that blocked Trumps executive order, doesn't look anything like that

trump_travel_ban_lawsuit_139498749.jpg

Duh. THE FIRST ORDER!
Your picture is not of the Hawaiian judge, crankypants.

Bripat's thread has been blown to bits, and you are here squirting out days old diarrhea.
170316092915-01-judge-derrick-watson-file-exlarge-169.jpg

Sure as hell looks like the same guy to me!

e735dba8_Cant-tell-if-serious-.jpeg

Your outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

ROFL! Only a snowflake would be upset about Session meeting the Russian ambassador in front of dozens of witnesses.

He didn't lie about it.
I'm not outrage by it, but I don't like hypocrisy. You can't be upset about this and be cool with session's lying.
Horseshit. Sessions did nothing wrong. Only fools who buy the paranoid "Russia hacked the election" conspiracy theory will swallow that crap.

Jeff Session lied under oath to congress. Not only did he lie but he filled out a form prior to going into the confirmation hearing, & checked the box that he had no contact with Russians and signed it. And no he didn't meet with the Russian ambassador in front of dozens of people. He did in fact meet with Russian Ambassador twice, and one of those times it was a private meeting that was not recorded in his appointment book by his staff.

Your outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

ROFL! Only a snowflake would be upset about Session meeting the Russian ambassador in front of dozens of witnesses.

He didn't lie about it.
I'm not outrage by it, but I don't like hypocrisy. You can't be upset about this and be cool with session's lying.
Horseshit. Sessions did nothing wrong. Only fools who buy the paranoid "Russia hacked the election" conspiracy theory will swallow that crap.

Jeff Session lied under oath to congress. Not only did he lie but he filled out a form prior to going into the confirmation hearing, & checked the box that he had no contact with Russians and signed it. And no he didn't meet with the Russian ambassador in front of dozens of people. He did in fact meet with Russian Ambassador twice, and one of those times it was a private meeting that was not recorded in his appointment book by his staff.

You're very good at regurgitating the Dim narrative on this talking point. I'll bet you practiced for hours.

He didn't lie about it.

You're very good at regurgitating the Dim narrative on this talking point. I'll bet you practiced for hours.

You've seen these links don't act like they don't exist--LOL

"When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

He didn't lie about it.

You've seen these links don't act like they don't exist--LOL

"When he was asked in his confirmation hearing what he would do if there was evidence anyone associated with Donald Trump’s presidential campaign had communicated with the Russians, Sessions replied that he wasn’t aware of any such “activities,” and added, “I did not have communications with the Russians.” A questionnaire he filled out for the committee also asked whether he had had contact with the Russians, to which Sessions, according to the Post, wrote, “No.”
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Yeah, I've seen the links to the bullshit Dim narrative you just regurgitated for the 1000th time.

Hussaine needs to face Congress in a formal Congressional Inquiry and answer some basic questions in regards to this and other corruption going back to when he sold his Senate seat that Illinois Governor Blagojevich took the fall for. I bet Hussaine will plead the 5th just like Crooked Hillary's associates!

I would like to take this time to thank oreo for not posting a video of homosexual Shep Smith!

Yeah, I've seen the links ...

Show some integrity for once, and own up to the thread.

You were taken in by a complete ruse, brought it here to share, then never acknowledged the mistake.

Would it hurt you to admit it and say, OOpps. I messed up, folks?

Forum List

Back