Obama dined w/HI judge who blocked immigration order, restaurant photo on facebook (trunc)

So which one is the picture of the judge?

The lil guy flashing the terrorist gang sign.

It doesn't look like the judge.
upload_2017-3-19_12-36-0.jpeg

I'm so sick to death of these right wing FAKE NEWS stories that the Trumpettes always seem to believe....

What's with that nonsense...?

Sessions never lied. He was questioned by Leahy and Franken in the context of meeting any Russian officials as a campaign operative.

You are the one lying about Sessions.
I apologize. Sessions didn't tell a lie. He told an alternative truth.

Actually he truthfully answered the question in the context in which it was asked.
"in the context in which it was asked"......:rofl:.......:haha:

Of course hacks like you will never admit the truth, you're acting as expected, as in pathetic, regressive, shit head, butt hurt snowflakes. Carry on being you, we enjoy the laughs.
Stop trying to gaslight us....we all heart what Session was asked...we all heard his answer. Just because you want to deny reality isn't our problem.

See post # 106.

I'm so sick to death of these right wing FAKE NEWS stories that the Trumpettes always seem to believe....

The purveyors of fake news know their gullible audience.
What this country really needs is an extensive investigation into why so many people are actually buying this shit. That's where the real danger lies.

You're outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

Sessions never lied. He was questioned by Leahy and Franken in the context of meeting any Russian officials as a campaign operative.

Actually he truthfully answered the question in the context in which it was asked.

:lol:

No, he didn't. He (while attempting to avoid the question that he was actually asked) volunteered that he had not communicated with Russia.

He was not asked if he had communicated with Russia, in any context at all. He was asked what he would do, as attorney General, if it came out that "Trump surrogates" had had contact with the Russians during the campaign.

I don't think charges of perjury would stick, but let's not get too far from reality here.

He said he wasn't aware of any such contacts and hadn't had any himself. If that wasn't good enough for Franken, maybe he should have been more concise on a follow up question instead of the long rambling, bumbling thing he asked the first time, in the 11th hour of a hearing. His answer was directed to his role as a surrogate, not as a senator.
Still trying to gas light us, I see. :lol:

The purveyors of fake news know their gullible audience.
What this country really needs is an extensive investigation into why so many people are actually buying this shit. That's where the real danger lies.
I so agree with you! Every day I am baffled!?!

Is it propaganda that is actually working to persuade them, a susceptible gene that makes them believe in all of the far out conspiracies? Is it the beating and repeating of these lies over and over and over again, a form of "brain washing"?

Or simply "black magic"? :eek:

No, he didn't. He (while attempting to avoid the question that he was actually asked) volunteered that he had not communicated with Russia.

He was not asked if he had communicated with Russia, in any context at all. He was asked what he would do, as attorney General, if it came out that "Trump surrogates" had had contact with the Russians during the campaign.

I don't think charges of perjury would stick, but let's not get too far from reality here.

He said he wasn't aware of any such contacts and hadn't had any himself. If that wasn't good enough for Franken, maybe he should have been more concise on a follow up question instead of the long rambling, bumbling thing he asked the first time, in the 11th hour of a hearing. His answer was directed to his role as a surrogate, not as a senator.

Still ignoring reality I see. LMAO

Well, you admitting it is a start.

Well, you admitting it is a start.

Nah, your ignoring reality is self evident, but seeing you're not stupid, that just means you're just another run of the mill regressive butt hurt snowflake hack. So run along, I hear your next talking points memo is due out soon, you wouldn't want to miss your new marching orders.

Forum List

Back