🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama dined w/HI judge who blocked immigration order, restaurant photo on facebook (trunc)

That would apply to you, numbskull.

Your OP is a fail.

THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING JUDGE.

Idiot./
I'm rubber. You're glue . . . . . .
Brilliant response to getting owned.

You actually believed the loony bins @ Infidel Bloggers Alliance.

:lol:

Ever think for a second to take a look at the picture and compare faces? Or maybe the clue labeling that man "Michael?"

Or were you just begging to make a fool of your self?

Again.

Really? Obama wasn't even there?
Obama was somewhere with some shifty looking dude (no time for pc here, only time for assplanations in parenthesis). For trumptards this is proof that said dude is dereck kahala watson. Nuff said.
The dude is part of the restaurant staff.

Aloha! Barack Obama visits Hawaii | ABC NEWS

"The former commander in chief headed to the Aloha State this week, where he's been spotted hitting the links, dining out -- and of course, attracting throngs of photo-snapping fans wherever he goes.

Noi Thai Cuisine - Hawaii : on Wednesday
It was an honor to welcome former President Barack Obama in Noi Thai Cuisine Hawaii.
::::He was as warm and friendly as anyone you could meet!!
#NoiThaiCuisine #NoiThaiCuisineHawaii #BestThai #ThaiFood #ThaiCuisine #Waikiki #Honolulu #RoyalHawaiianCenter

On Tuesday night, Obama headed to Noi Thai Cuisine at Honolulu's Royal Hawaiian Center, where he had dinner in a private dining room with a group of friends and his sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, a restaurant spokeswoman tells ABC News.

The restaurant's general manager, Ying Rosawan, says Obama was "very friendly and down to earth, as well as very cool."

Rosawan adds, "We wanted President Obama and his party to have a nice, quiet dinner at Noi Thai. We did our best to keep it under wraps the whole day -- even diners on the other side of the restaurant had no idea the president was eating here. Only a handful of people knew he was coming. We only told our staff just before he came. In the end, it was so worth it, and we really hope to see him on his next visit back home to Hawaii."

Noi Thai Cuisine posted photos of Obama with restaurant staff on its Facebook page, writing "It was an honor to welcome former President Barack Obama in Noi Thai Cuisine Hawaii. He was as warm and friendly as anyone you could meet!!"

Earlier Tuesday, Obama was spotted playing golf at Mid Pacific Country Club in Kailua.

Obama is believed to have arrived in Hawaii, where he was born, on Monday. That evening, he dined at one of his regular spots, Buzz's Steakhouse in Kailua."
All Hawaiians look alike.

You're outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

Sessions never lied. He was questioned by Leahy and Franken in the context of meeting any Russian officials as a campaign operative.

You are the one lying about Sessions.
I apologize. Sessions didn't tell a lie. He told an alternative truth.

Actually he truthfully answered the question in the context in which it was asked.
"in the context in which it was asked"......:rofl:.......:haha:

Of course hacks like you will never admit the truth, you're acting as expected, as in pathetic, regressive, shit head, butt hurt snowflakes. Carry on being you, we enjoy the laughs.

Not that Obama orchestrated this, but it is indeed quite the coincidence. Too coincidental.
Of course he orchestrated it. He probably picked the judge and the test case, and then had one of his flunkies write the judge's ruling.

^ Conspiracy narrative.

A particularly retarded one as well.
Yeah, right, because Obama didn't meet with the judge he appointed right before he handed down his ruling.

So right after after dinner the judge in a manner of minutes composed a 43 page ruling with all the legal accoutrements etc., and fired it off?

That's a rather retarded idea.

No, he waited till a couple hours after the hearing to fire it off, the fucker must be one hell of a typist.

You're outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

Sessions never lied. He was questioned by Leahy and Franken in the context of meeting any Russian officials as a campaign operative.

Actually he truthfully answered the question in the context in which it was asked.
Lie like a rug.....sessions never answered the question Franken asked him....he answered a question that WAS NEVER ASKED OF HIM, with an intentional deceiving LIE.

See post #102.

No, he didn't. He (while attempting to avoid the question that he was actually asked) volunteered that he had not communicated with Russia.

He was not asked if he had communicated with Russia, in any context at all. He was asked what he would do, as attorney General, if it came out that "Trump surrogates" had had contact with the Russians during the campaign.

I don't think charges of perjury would stick, but let's not get too far from reality here.

No, he didn't. He (while attempting to avoid the question that he was actually asked) volunteered that he had not communicated with Russia.

He was not asked if he had communicated with Russia, in any context at all. He was asked what he would do, as attorney General, if it came out that "Trump surrogates" had had contact with the Russians during the campaign.

I don't think charges of perjury would stick, but let's not get too far from reality here.

He said he wasn't aware of any such contacts and hadn't had any himself. If that wasn't good enough for Franken, maybe he should have been more concise on a follow up question instead of the long rambling, bumbling thing he asked the first time, in the 11th hour of a hearing. His answer was directed to his role as a surrogate, not as a senator.

Yeah, because all the snowflakes told us that Obama's trip to Hawaii was just a coincidence. Here's a rule for you, snowflakes: Nothing that happens with Obama is a coincidence. Everything he does has a political ulterior motive. Everything.

This judge should have recused himself.

Sorry about the caps, but that's the way it's written at the source:

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION - PHOTO FEATURED ON FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT

OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION - PHOTO FEATURED ON FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT ***** IT WAS ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT:

Just a celebratory lunch to pat each other on the back for ignoring the constitution in favor of the left's agenda.

/---- He didn't lie. Al Frankenstein set him up.
Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’

"Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Sessions and spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores have said his statement was truthful because he met with the Russian ambassador in his capacity as a senator, not as a Trump campaign surrogate.

"He was asked during the hearing about communications between Russia and the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee," Flores told the Washington Post.

While one can argue that Sessions should have mentioned his meetings with Kislyak at the hearing, it’s possible he didn’t perjure himself based on the question Franken asked.
Sessions did lie........in the minds of those who chose to ignore the context of the conversation.

Yeah, because all the snowflakes told us that Obama's trip to Hawaii was just a coincidence. Here's a rule for you, snowflakes: Nothing that happens with Obama is a coincidence. Everything he does has a political ulterior motive. Everything.

This judge should have recused himself.

Sorry about the caps, but that's the way it's written at the source:

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION - PHOTO FEATURED ON FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT

OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION - PHOTO FEATURED ON FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT ***** IT WAS ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT:
I just viewed the page you linked to
and, there's been an update....
Thats not the judge in the picture posted on Facebook
...it's the bar manager

Why hasn't this thread been moved to conspiracy theories?

Because conspiracy theories are usually ideas based on ridiculous versions of reality. Where the likelihood of it being true is absurd.
Like I say, Obama orchestrating this whole thing is not true. I don't believe that for a second. However, it is not only possible, but probable that he played a role and indeed met with the judge to discuss it.
It is at least worth looking into.
If someone immediately dismisses this report as a "conspiracy theory"...when it is based on actual happenings that provably took place - then you are biased.

Why hasn't this thread been moved to conspiracy theories?

Because conspiracy theories are usually ideas based on ridiculous versions of reality. Where the likelihood of it being true is absurd.
Like I say, Obama orchestrating this whole thing is not true. I don't believe that for a second. However, it is not only possible, but probable that he played a role and indeed met with the judge to discuss it.
It is at least worth looking into.
If someone immediately dismisses this report as a "conspiracy theory"...when it is based on actual happenings that provably took place - then you are biased.
The entire OP is a made up lie -- one disproven within literally seconds.

I'm rubber. You're glue . . . . . .
Brilliant response to getting owned.

You actually believed the loony bins @ Infidel Bloggers Alliance.

Ever think for a second to take a look at the picture and compare faces? Or maybe the clue labeling that man "Michael?"

Or were you just begging to make a fool of your self?

Again.

Really? Obama wasn't even there?
Obama was somewhere with some shifty looking dude (no time for pc here, only time for assplanations in parenthesis). For trumptards this is proof that said dude is dereck kahala watson. Nuff said.
The dude is part of the restaurant staff.

Aloha! Barack Obama visits Hawaii | ABC NEWS

"The former commander in chief headed to the Aloha State this week, where he's been spotted hitting the links, dining out -- and of course, attracting throngs of photo-snapping fans wherever he goes.

Noi Thai Cuisine - Hawaii : on Wednesday
It was an honor to welcome former President Barack Obama in Noi Thai Cuisine Hawaii.
::::He was as warm and friendly as anyone you could meet!!
#NoiThaiCuisine #NoiThaiCuisineHawaii #BestThai #ThaiFood #ThaiCuisine #Waikiki #Honolulu #RoyalHawaiianCenter

On Tuesday night, Obama headed to Noi Thai Cuisine at Honolulu's Royal Hawaiian Center, where he had dinner in a private dining room with a group of friends and his sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, a restaurant spokeswoman tells ABC News.

The restaurant's general manager, Ying Rosawan, says Obama was "very friendly and down to earth, as well as very cool."

Rosawan adds, "We wanted President Obama and his party to have a nice, quiet dinner at Noi Thai. We did our best to keep it under wraps the whole day -- even diners on the other side of the restaurant had no idea the president was eating here. Only a handful of people knew he was coming. We only told our staff just before he came. In the end, it was so worth it, and we really hope to see him on his next visit back home to Hawaii."

Noi Thai Cuisine posted photos of Obama with restaurant staff on its Facebook page, writing "It was an honor to welcome former President Barack Obama in Noi Thai Cuisine Hawaii. He was as warm and friendly as anyone you could meet!!"

Earlier Tuesday, Obama was spotted playing golf at Mid Pacific Country Club in Kailua.

Obama is believed to have arrived in Hawaii, where he was born, on Monday. That evening, he dined at one of his regular spots, Buzz's Steakhouse in Kailua."
All Hawaiians look alike.
Ouch!

"in the context in which it was asked"......:rofl:.......:haha:

Of course hacks like you will never admit the truth, you're acting as expected, as in pathetic, regressive, shit head, butt hurt snowflakes. Carry on being you, we enjoy the laughs.
Stop trying to gaslight us....we all heart what Session was asked...we all heard his answer. Just because you want to deny reality isn't our problem.

So you are here only to address one persons opinion?
I don't agree with the OP, but I agree with parts of it. Namely that it is reasonably possible to at least consider the possibility that Obama played a role. The coincidence factor is high. High enough that it should be looked into. A past President actively involved in undermining a sitting President is BIG news. And anywhere there looks to be a reasonable possibility of it - absolutely warrants attention.
Like I said - anyone, including you, who scoffs this off with no thought is blinded by bias. No different than another person seeing this and immediately assuming the worse.

I don't agree with the OP, but I agree with parts of it. Namely that it is reasonably possible to at least consider the possibility that Obama played a role. The coincidence factor is high. High enough that it should be looked into. A past President actively involved in undermining a sitting President is BIG news. And anywhere there looks to be a reasonable possibility of it - absolutely warrants attention.
Like I said - anyone, including you, who scoffs this off with no thought is blinded by bias.
Obama has such amazing super powers!

Like I said - anyone, including you, who scoffs this off with no thought is blinded by bias.
Lol, wut? Did you miss the shortbus, socrates? Obama went to a restaurant on hawaii, took pics with some guys, therefore he is actively involved in undermining a so called president? Nigga please. Gtfo

Why hasn't this thread been moved to conspiracy theorie
Why hasn't this thread been moved to conspiracy theories?[/QUOT

Lol, wut? Did you miss the shortbus, socrates? Obama went to a restaurant on hawaii, took pics with some guys, therefore he is actively involved in undermining a so called president? Nigga please. Gtfo
Now insert the term Russians ,,,and you have the whole of libs argument of a hacked election......

Why hasn't this thread been moved to conspiracy theorie
Why hasn't this thread been moved to conspiracy theories?[/QUOT

Now insert the term Russians ,,,and you have the whole of libs argument of a hacked election......
Occam's Razor.

Forum List

Back