🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama dined w/HI judge who blocked immigration order, restaurant photo on facebook (trunc)

That's a sure sign that you have no arguments to counter with.
No. That's a sure sign that it's time for a Fund Me account.
The average I.Q. of this forum drops 2 points every time you post.
That would apply to you, numbskull.

Your OP is a fail.

THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING JUDGE.

Idiot./
I'm rubber. You're glue . . . . . .
Brilliant response to getting owned.

You actually believed the loony bins @ Infidel Bloggers Alliance.

:lol:

Ever think for a second to take a look at the picture and compare faces? Or maybe the clue labeling that man "Michael?"

Or were you just begging to make a fool of your self?

Again.

Show us a picture of the judge, douche bag.

You're outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

Sessions never lied. He was questioned by Leahy and Franken in the context of meeting any Russian officials as a campaign operative.

You are the one lying about Sessions.

You're outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

Sessions never lied. He was questioned by Leahy and Franken in the context of meeting any Russian officials as a campaign operative.

It doesn't matter how many times you correct them, they will continue to spout their lies. Repetition is a fundamental component of their propaganda strategy.

I apologize. Sessions didn't tell a lie. He told an alternative truth.

He didn't lie about it and every democrat met with the Russian Ambassador too...moron.....that is the Russian's job.......

And that you say Sessions lied...when he didn't .....shows that you are an asshole.......but thanks for playing.

That's a sure sign that you have no arguments to counter with.

Your OP is a fail.

Idiot./

Ever think for a second to take a look at the picture and compare faces? Or maybe the clue labeling that man "Michael?"

Again.

Really? Obama wasn't even there?

This is very similar to when Trump accused a judge of Mexican heritage being unable to fairly rule on his case.

Just Obama knows this judge doesn't mean their acquaintance had any weight on the ruling, which by the way will be appealed and reviewed obviously.

And overturned.
Yeah, like the trump u case, or like the previous muslim ban case. SEE YOU IN COURT

Funny, not one of these so called judges have addressed the presidents authority to do what he did. Why, because they would have to reverse themselves. The Constitution and the Law are on Trumps side, they judges have nothing to legally sustain their decision. If were at SCOTUS today they would be overturned 8-0.
Sure, hero. Those judges are librul activists. True legal masterminds burp around on usmb. Everyone knows this alt fact.

Evidently you're not one of them, you have yet to give any legal reasoning to back up your ignorance. Even the regressive Alan Dershowitz says the judges have no legal leg to stand on.

Your OP is a fail.

Idiot./

Again.

No. Obama was there, That's not a picture of Judge Derrick Kahala Watson.

Funny how libturds call it a muslim ban when it is only 7 countries that are on the list. For a true muslim ban you would need to ban 99% of all the countries in the world..because there are muslims in all of them.

Yeah, because all the snowflakes told us that Obama's trip to Hawaii was just a coincidence. Here's a rule for you, snowflakes: Nothing that happens with Obama is a coincidence. Everything he does has a political ulterior motive. Everything.

This judge should have recused himself.

Sorry about the caps, but that's the way it's written at the source:

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION - PHOTO FEATURED ON FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT

OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION - PHOTO FEATURED ON FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT ***** IT WAS ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT:
Barry is a corrupt piece of shit...

Actually he truthfully answered the question in the context in which it was asked.

Your OP is a fail.

Idiot./

Again.

Obama was somewhere with some shifty looking dude (no time for pc here, only time for assplanations in parenthesis). For trumptards this is proof that said dude is derrick kahala watson. Nuff said.

Last edited:

Gaslighting now...."Sessions never lied".....He most certainly did.

Your OP is a fail.

Idiot./

Again.

Show us a picture of the judge, douche bag.
Retard.his pics are readily available for everyone knowing his name.

Actually he truthfully answered the question in the context in which it was asked.
"in the context in which it was asked"......:rofl:.......:haha:

Your OP is a fail.

Idiot./

Again.

Obama was somewhere with some shifty looking dude (no time for pc here, only time for assplanations in parenthesis). For trumptards this is proof that said dude is dereck kahala watson. Nuff said.
The dude is part of the restaurant staff.

Aloha! Barack Obama visits Hawaii | ABC NEWS

"The former commander in chief headed to the Aloha State this week, where he's been spotted hitting the links, dining out -- and of course, attracting throngs of photo-snapping fans wherever he goes.

Noi Thai Cuisine - Hawaii : on Wednesday
It was an honor to welcome former President Barack Obama in Noi Thai Cuisine Hawaii.
::::He was as warm and friendly as anyone you could meet!!
#NoiThaiCuisine #NoiThaiCuisineHawaii #BestThai #ThaiFood #ThaiCuisine #Waikiki #Honolulu #RoyalHawaiianCenter

On Tuesday night, Obama headed to Noi Thai Cuisine at Honolulu's Royal Hawaiian Center, where he had dinner in a private dining room with a group of friends and his sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, a restaurant spokeswoman tells ABC News.

The restaurant's general manager, Ying Rosawan, says Obama was "very friendly and down to earth, as well as very cool."

Rosawan adds, "We wanted President Obama and his party to have a nice, quiet dinner at Noi Thai. We did our best to keep it under wraps the whole day -- even diners on the other side of the restaurant had no idea the president was eating here. Only a handful of people knew he was coming. We only told our staff just before he came. In the end, it was so worth it, and we really hope to see him on his next visit back home to Hawaii."

Noi Thai Cuisine posted photos of Obama with restaurant staff on its Facebook page, writing "It was an honor to welcome former President Barack Obama in Noi Thai Cuisine Hawaii. He was as warm and friendly as anyone you could meet!!"

Earlier Tuesday, Obama was spotted playing golf at Mid Pacific Country Club in Kailua.

Obama is believed to have arrived in Hawaii, where he was born, on Monday. That evening, he dined at one of his regular spots, Buzz's Steakhouse in Kailua."

Forum List

Back