🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama dined w/HI judge who blocked immigration order, restaurant photo on facebook (trunc)

Funny how libturds call it a muslim ban when it is only 7 countries that are on the list. For a true muslim ban you would need to ban 99% of all the countries in the world..because there are muslims in all of them.
Then it would be preceded by a speech in madison square garden with the line: do you want the total muslim ban?

That would apply to you, numbskull.

Your OP is a fail.

THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING JUDGE.

Idiot./
I'm rubber. You're glue . . . . . .
Brilliant response to getting owned.

You actually believed the loony bins @ Infidel Bloggers Alliance.

:lol:

Ever think for a second to take a look at the picture and compare faces? Or maybe the clue labeling that man "Michael?"

Or were you just begging to make a fool of your self?

Again.

Really? Obama wasn't even there?
Obama was somewhere with some shifty looking dude (no time for pc here, only time for assplanations in parenthesis). For trumptards this is proof that said dude is dereck kahala watson. Nuff said.
The dude is part of the restaurant staff.

Aloha! Barack Obama visits Hawaii | ABC NEWS

"The former commander in chief headed to the Aloha State this week, where he's been spotted hitting the links, dining out -- and of course, attracting throngs of photo-snapping fans wherever he goes.

Noi Thai Cuisine - Hawaii : on Wednesday
It was an honor to welcome former President Barack Obama in Noi Thai Cuisine Hawaii.
::::He was as warm and friendly as anyone you could meet!!
#NoiThaiCuisine #NoiThaiCuisineHawaii #BestThai #ThaiFood #ThaiCuisine #Waikiki #Honolulu #RoyalHawaiianCenter

On Tuesday night, Obama headed to Noi Thai Cuisine at Honolulu's Royal Hawaiian Center, where he had dinner in a private dining room with a group of friends and his sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, a restaurant spokeswoman tells ABC News.

The restaurant's general manager, Ying Rosawan, says Obama was "very friendly and down to earth, as well as very cool."

Rosawan adds, "We wanted President Obama and his party to have a nice, quiet dinner at Noi Thai. We did our best to keep it under wraps the whole day -- even diners on the other side of the restaurant had no idea the president was eating here. Only a handful of people knew he was coming. We only told our staff just before he came. In the end, it was so worth it, and we really hope to see him on his next visit back home to Hawaii."

Noi Thai Cuisine posted photos of Obama with restaurant staff on its Facebook page, writing "It was an honor to welcome former President Barack Obama in Noi Thai Cuisine Hawaii. He was as warm and friendly as anyone you could meet!!"

Earlier Tuesday, Obama was spotted playing golf at Mid Pacific Country Club in Kailua.

Obama is believed to have arrived in Hawaii, where he was born, on Monday. That evening, he dined at one of his regular spots, Buzz's Steakhouse in Kailua."
Fake news.

But brainiac Bri thinks he be da judge.
Be - coz Infidel Blogger’s Alliance told him so.

Yeah, because all the snowflakes told us that Obama's trip to Hawaii was just a coincidence. Here's a rule for you, snowflakes: Nothing that happens with Obama is a coincidence. Everything he does has a political ulterior motive. Everything.

This judge should have recused himself.

Sorry about the caps, but that's the way it's written at the source:

Infidel Bloggers Alliance: OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION - PHOTO FEATURED ON FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT

OBAMA MET WITH JUDGE AT RESTAURANT, THEN JUDGE BLOCKED TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE ORDER ON IMMIGRATION - PHOTO FEATURED ON FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT ***** IT WAS ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE OF THE RESTAURANT:
Barry is a corrupt piece of shit...
Funny how libturds call it a muslim ban when it is only 7 countries that are on the list. For a true muslim ban you would need to ban 99% of all the countries in the world..because there are muslims in all of them.

Is it racial discrimination to discriminate against one black person, or do you have to discriminate against every black person on the planet before it becomes discrimination?

What part of "the judge should have recused himself" didn't you understand?

So a judge isnt allowed to meet with any former presidents? I don't see how meeting Obama has anything to do with the blocking of Muslim ban 2.0.

He's not the judge to block it.
He's allowed to meet with the President who appointed him right before a case that the President has staked a position on?

You're joking, right? Frankly, it should be against the law for Obama to have even spoken with the judge.

lol, USMB's No. 1 Anarchist wants a special LAW against this.
As long as we have a government, we're going to have laws, and we most especially need the kind that place constraints on the government.

That doesn't change the fact that you want no government and no laws.

Not that Obama orchestrated this, but it is indeed quite the coincidence. Too coincidental.
Of course he orchestrated it. He probably picked the judge and the test case, and then had one of his flunkies write the judge's ruling.

^ Conspiracy narrative.

A particularly retarded one as well.
Yeah, right, because Obama didn't meet with the judge he appointed right before he handed down his ruling.

So right after after dinner the judge in a manner of minutes composed a 43 page ruling with all the legal accoutrements etc., and fired it off?

That's a rather retarded idea.

What part of "the judge should have recused himself" didn't you understand?

So a judge isnt allowed to meet with any former presidents? I don't see how meeting Obama has anything to do with the blocking of Muslim ban 2.0.

He's allowed to meet with the President who appointed him right before a case that the President has staked a position on?

You're joking, right? Frankly, it should be against the law for Obama to have even spoken with the judge.

As long as we have a government, we're going to have laws, and we most especially need the kind that place constraints on the government.

Wrong. I want something called a "private law society."

I do want no government, however.

You have no idea what government is that's your problem.

I know exactly what it is: the monopoly on coercion. It's an organized criminal gang.

No you don't.

I know exactly what it is: the monopoly on coercion. It's an organized criminal gang.

So you envision a society where no one can be 'coerced' into behaving a certain way, no matter what they might choose to do,

because it's criminal for a society to have rules.

But if you don't have government there can be no such thing as a criminal gang, because criminality is a government issue.

Just two liberals meeting to congratulate each other on agreed leftist ideology. Fact is the left prefers globalism over the USA, and of course for every uneducated immigrant there's a vote for a Democrat.

Just two liberals meeting to congratulate each other on agreed leftist ideology. Fact is the left prefers globalism over the USA, and of course for every uneducated immigrant there's a vote for a Democrat.

You should know Dude --

The OP is complete rubbish.

You're outrage by this but not outraged by Sessions meeting with a Russian ambassador and then lying about.

Sessions never lied. He was questioned by Leahy and Franken in the context of meeting any Russian officials as a campaign operative.

You are the one lying about Sessions.
I apologize. Sessions didn't tell a lie. He told an alternative truth.

Actually he truthfully answered the question in the context in which it was asked.
Lie like a rug.....sessions never answered the question Franken asked him....he answered a question that WAS NEVER ASKED OF HIM, with an intentional deceiving LIE.

Forum List

Back