Obama Doubles-Down on Proven FALSE Global Warming Fear-Mongering Prediction

3. In the statement the governemnt predicted normal hurricane predictions and acknowledge the 3 year lull of low hurricane activity.

Where are the dishonest fear mongering lies?

Eleven - 11 - years, OVER a DECADE, without a major hurricane hitting the US.

"Ruuuuuunnnnnnn For you Lives!" :p

Again, Obama pushing his Global Warming B$! Debunked, especially in this arena, Barry - move along.

What's your point? Do you think we should not be concerned about our environment?
I can't tell if you are feigning ignorance or if you really are that dumb.....

My point is Obama is a lying, deceitful, Fear-mongering agenda-pusher. He is desperate to frighten the hell out of people into believing his B$, even though the B$ he is pushing has already been debunked.

Go Barry, Go!

:banana:
Do you see the same tactics being used in the Gun lobby? "They are gonna take all our guns away" or how about with immigration or ISIS or the National Debt??? All these things are important and in need of attention.. ALL are also grossly exaggerated and exploited to produce fear based support from the agenda pushers.

I'm not standing up for these tactics, but lets just be objective about the situation and not simply call it a "Barry" or crazy lefty thing...
NRA cannot create regulations.
Obama can.
Again, what is your point? Do you think the public and government should not be concerned about the environment or prepared for potential natural disasters?
Per this OP, Obama didn't create a regulation about this hurricane situation... He issued a warning to help people be prepared after receiving a FEMA briefing... What are you all objecting to?

Obama Urges Public to Get Ready for Hurricane Season
I live in Calif. not a peep about quake prep. Because he can't blame global warming. Yet.
So what?? Stick to the point... What about his statement is out of line? Nobody has made a valid case. You think it is out of line to warn about hurricanes at the start of hurricane season with high coast water levels and the warmest surface temps in history, because he didn't also warn about earthquakes in California?? What kind of logic is that?

It's not even accurate either as I've been hearing a lot about a potential record breaking earthquake and possible Tsunami in CA... and the president has been actively promoting funding for earthquake support

You can accuse the president of a lot of things but not caring about the environment is not one of them.

Obama proposes $5 million for earthquake early warning system

FACT SHEET: Obama Administration Announces Steps to Increase Nation’s Resilience to Earthquakes

3. In the statement the governemnt predicted normal hurricane predictions and acknowledge the 3 year lull of low hurricane activity.

Again, Obama pushing his Global Warming B$! Debunked, especially in this arena, Barry - move along.

Wrong again.

PHOTOS: When Hurricane Ike hit Galveston 7 years ago

My point is Obama is a lying, deceitful, Fear-mongering agenda-pusher. He is desperate to frighten the hell out of people into believing his B$, even though the B$ he is pushing has already been debunked.

Go Barry, Go!

Do you see the same tactics being used in the Gun lobby? "They are gonna take all our guns away" or how about with immigration or ISIS or the National Debt??? All these things are important and in need of attention.. ALL are also grossly exaggerated and exploited to produce fear based support from the agenda pushers.

I'm not standing up for these tactics, but lets just be objective about the situation and not simply call it a "Barry" or crazy lefty thing...
Obama can.
Again, what is your point? Do you think the public and government should not be concerned about the environment or prepared for potential natural disasters?
Per this OP, Obama didn't create a regulation about this hurricane situation... He issued a warning to help people be prepared after receiving a FEMA briefing... What are you all objecting to?

I live in Calif. not a peep about quake prep. Because he can't blame global warming. Yet.

Do earthquakes have a season?
In 7 years not a peep about quake prep. He can't link it to global warming.

Obama can.

Do earthquakes have a season?
In 7 years not a peep about quake prep. He can't link it to global warming.
My last post has multiple links about Obama's actions for earthquakes... You're wrong

Go Barry, Go!

Obama can.

So what?? Stick to the point... What about his statement is out of line? Nobody has made a valid case. You think it is out of line to warn about hurricanes at the start of hurricane season with high coast water levels and the warmest surface temps in history, because he didn't also warn about earthquakes in California?? What kind of logic is that?

It's not even accurate either as I've been hearing a lot about a potential record breaking earthquake and possible Tsunami in CA... and the president has been actively promoting funding for earthquake support

You can accuse the president of a lot of things but not caring about the environment is not one of them.

FACT SHEET: Obama Administration Announces Steps to Increase Nation’s Resilience to Earthquakes
Wiser to spend billions preparing for climate change than trillions destroying the world economy and only delaying the inevitable.

Climate change provides me with endless opportunities to mock the left. I love it when their lies backfire in their faces. :eusa_clap:

Wrong again.

Cat 2.

Climate change provides me with endless opportunities to mock the left. I love it when their lies backfire in their faces. :eusa_clap:
Still haven't seen the lie in the OP... can you point it out with a quote and facts? I believe i've proven it's validity and all you haters are just ignoring the facts...

Wrong again.
Not actually...the several sources I quoted did not consider Galveston a 'Major hurricane' strike / disaster. Nice try, though.

Ike was the size of and re
Wrong again.
Not actually...the several sources I quoted did not consider Galveston a 'Major hurricane' strike / disaster. Nice try, though.

Houston sits on top of Galveston Bay. Ike was the third costliest storm in the US so far.

What is this hoax prediction? Post a link, show a quote, refer to ANYTHING specific or stop your pointless partisan bitching.
If you need google links to tell you how smart you need to be then you're already fucked, that's the tin foil hat problem now.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

Houston sits on top of Galveston Bay. Ike was the third costliest storm in the US so far.

Wrong again.

Cat 2.

It was a huge storm the size of Texas. There was a huge path of destruction through the Greater Houston Area.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

Cat 2.

It was a huge storm the size of Texas. There was a huge path of destruction through the Greater Houston Area.
Ike was a puny Cat 2.

Go Barry, Go!

Obama can.

Like I said, not a peep about Americans taking earthquake prepardness steps. He ignores it because he can't blame the spagetti gorebal warmng monster for earthquakes. Yet.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

Cat 2.

Ike was a puny Cat 2.

"Due to its immense size, Ike caused devastation from the Louisiana coastline all the way to the Kenedy County region nearCorpus Christi, Texas.[4] In addition, Ike caused flooding and significant damage along the Mississippi coastline and the Florida Panhandle[5] Damages from Ike in U.S. coastal and inland areas are estimated at $29.5 billion (2008 USD),"

Hurricane Ike - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps the fact that it 'only' impacted Houston / Texas is why they (these sources) did not consider it a 'Major hurricane'. Speculation - I can not read their minds and decipher why they did not include it. Fact remains the dire Global Warming predictions of increased hurricanes fell flat as the number of hurricanes FELL rather than increase.

Claiming now that Global Warming is going to create large numbers of 'Climate-Canes' is irresponsible. Want to advocate preparedness? Go for it, but leave the agenda-driven Fear-Mongering outside the door.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

Wrong again.

Cat 2.

Ike was a puny Cat 2.

"Due to its immense size, Ike caused devastation from the Louisiana coastline all the way to the Kenedy County region nearCorpus Christi, Texas.[4] In addition, Ike caused flooding and significant damage along the Mississippi coastline and the Florida Panhandle[5] Damages from Ike in U.S. coastal and inland areas are estimated at $29.5 billion (2008 USD),"

Hurricane Ike - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I can't help it if people can't build properly. Cat 2 is a large hurricane, but not major.

Perhaps the fact that it 'only' impacted Houston / Texas is why they (these sources) did not consider it a 'Major hurricane'. Speculation - I can not read their minds and decipher why they did not include it. Fact remains the dire Global Warming predictions of increased hurricanes fell flat as the number of hurricanes FELL rather than increase.

Claiming now that Global Warming is going to create large numbers of 'Climate-Canes' is irresponsible. Want to advocate preparedness? Go for it, but leave the agenda-driven Fear-Mongering outside the door.
Suddenly the left's NASA saying no major hurricane has hit the US is not quotable.

NASA GISS: NASA GISS: No Major U.S. Hurricane Landfalls in Nine Years: Luck?

Forum List

Back