Obama encouraging law breaking...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama was elected President and in doing so he under oath pledged to:"faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

So is Obama NOT upholding his oath???

“They keep coming. This will not stop. The call has gone out to Central American countries, countries abroad, that if you get here the doors are open,” Wilder said.
Illegal women, kids swarm US via Mexico after home countries report Obama ?amnesty,? free legal aid - BizPac Review

As The Hill noted, the year after Obama signed the temporary amnesty program for some illegal immigrant DREAMers, there was a "92 percent increase" in arrests at the border, according to the Border Patrol. Obama has also indicated that he would unilaterally act to ease deportations if Congress does not pass an amnesty bill.
The Los Angeles Times reported that illegal immigrants who are flooding across the border have said they went north only after reports had been "circulating throughout Central America that parents with children are allowed to stay in the United States indefinitely."
WH Mocks Ted Cruz for Blaming Influx of Illegal Immigrants on Obama 'Lawlessness'

I think instead of dropping them off in AZ, they should be hauled to the liberal utopia of Canada and dropped off. After all everything is better in Canada. I know so because I see them in PA doing their shopping and they seem very pleased with where they live but not so much with where they shop.

I think instead of dropping them off in AZ, they should be hauled to the liberal utopia of Canada and dropped off. After all everything is better in Canada. I know so because I see them in PA doing their shopping and they seem very pleased with where they live but not so much with where they shop.

RIGHT and they'll get universal health care!

Is anybody asking why they are not being dropped off in New Mexico?
Why just Arizona?
I can't find anything on the internet as to why they are not being dropped off in New Mexico.
New Mexico is closer than Arizona from Texas.

Looks like Canadians are not big fans of amnesty. They also had the common sense to elect a conservative government.

OTTAWA -- A majority of Canadians believe immigrants who are in the country illegally or after their visas expire should be deported, even if they have family ties in the country, a newly released government poll shows.

Conducted for Citizenship and Immigration Canada, the national poll revealed that respondents didn’t make a distinction between “undocumented workers” and “workers without the proper work permits,” with nearly two-thirds of Canadians coming down hard on illegal immigrants because they did not follow the rules.

He said estimates on the number of illegal immigrants in Canada generally range from 35,000 to 120,000 -- a relatively small percentage of the national population when compared to 13 million in the United States.

Canadians Want Illegals Deported

Why just Arizona?
I can't find anything on the internet as to why they are not being dropped off in New Mexico.

New Mexico has a Democrat Governor

After posting this I remembered Susana Martinez who I fell in love with when she spoke at the Republican National Convention in 2012. She is definitely not a Democrat, she's a Conservative Republican through and through.

Obama is dumping the illegals on Arizona because he hates Jan Brewer.

Last edited:
Why just Arizona?

And AZ has a GOP governor that the federal government HAS SUED over AZ illegal immigration legislation that followed EXACTLY the wording and intent of the Federal government illegal immigration LAWS!

Perfect illustration of the total politically driven administration... the absolutely worst in American history.

Why just Arizona?

After posting this I remembered Susana Martinez who I fell in love with when she spoke at the Republican National Convention in 2012. She is definitely not a Democrat, she's a Conservative Republican through and through.

Obama is dumping the illegals on Arizona because he hates Jan Brewer.
AZ has every right to deport any illegal arriving in their state. They have a GOP governor, and I hope she enforces Arizona's immigration laws, thereby deporting the newly arrived illegals.

Forum List

Back