Obama Endorses Accused Domestic Violence Candidate

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The burden of proof is on gubernatorial candidate Steve Sisolak, and he is guilty until proven innocent, according to Democrats, but that did not stop former President Barak Obama from endorsing him.

• The ex-wife of gubernatorial candidate Steve Sisolak said he bruised her during an altercation with Sisolak after she filed for divorce in 2000.

• Dallas Garland said she was treated like “a total prisoner” throughout her 13-year marriage with the Nevada Democrat.

• Former President Barack Obama and Nevada Democratic senatorial candidate Jacky Rosen — who tweeted “Believe women” in September — and other Nevada Democrats did not respond when asked to comment on the allegations after they endorsed Sisolak.

'Believe Women'....Except:
- Dallas Garland
- Anyone who has ever accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment/assault and/or rape
- Anyone who has ever accused Al Franken
- Any of the women who were paid for their silence by Democratic Party Senators' 'Hush Committee'
- Keith Ellison's wife
- 'Spartacus Booker's own admission

:p

Obama Appears With, Endorses Nevada Candidate Just Days After Ex-Wife Levels Abuse Allegations

The burden of proof is on gubernatorial candidate Steve Sisolak, and he is guilty until proven innocent, according to Democrats, but that did not stop former President Barak Obama from endorsing him.

• The ex-wife of gubernatorial candidate Steve Sisolak said he bruised her during an altercation with Sisolak after she filed for divorce in 2000.

• Dallas Garland said she was treated like “a total prisoner” throughout her 13-year marriage with the Nevada Democrat.

• Former President Barack Obama and Nevada Democratic senatorial candidate Jacky Rosen — who tweeted “Believe women” in September — and other Nevada Democrats did not respond when asked to comment on the allegations after they endorsed Sisolak.

- Dallas Garland
- Anyone who has ever accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment/assault and/or rape
- Any of the women who were paid for their silence by Democratic Party Senators' 'Hush Committee'
- Keith Ellison's wife

Trump is an accused sexual offender.

...by snowflakes....the same people who can not bring themselves to accept the results of the 2016 election. To be believed you 1st have to do that. Besides, after Herman Cain, Pelosi-Kavanaugh, etc, NO ONE believes The 'Democrats who Cried Wolf' anymore. Don't blame me - blame the lying DNC.... :p

Hillary demonized Bill's victims & bullied them into silence...then declared All women should be believed

Democrats declared the GOP was waging a 'War on Women' while sexually abusing women and paying for their silence with tax dollars for 15 years.

Keith 'Nothing To See Here' Ellison

Corey 'I did it, too, BUT...' Booker

and now Obama said 'Believe Women' then endorses a wife beater.

Bwuhahahaha........

- Dallas Garland
- Keith Ellison's wife

Obama Appears With, Endorses Nevada Candidate Just Days After Ex-Wife Levels Abuse Allegations

Can you point out the Democrats who have dragged this woman's name thru the mud?

...by snowflakes....the same people who can not bring themselves to accept the results of the 2016 election. To be believed you 1st have to do that. Besides, after Herman Cain, Pelosi-Kavanaugh, etc, NO ONE believes The 'Democrats who Cried Wolf' anymore. Don't blame me - blame the lying DNC.... :p
I bet you don't believe any of those men and women who now remember being molested by priests decades ago as children......right?

- Dallas Garland
- Keith Ellison's wife

Can you point out the Democrats who have dragged this woman's name thru the mud?

Nice deflection, but not really, if this was in the National spotlight you libs would be doing just that

I bet you don't believe any of those men and women who now remember being molested by priests decades ago as children......right?

:offtopic:

I am sorry you have NOTHING to add to the fact that Obama just endorse a domestic abuser, but please stick to the topic or be quiet.

Trump has hired domestic abusers to be in his cabinet and as aides..Yet all we heard from Repubs was, innocent until proven guilty...

Trump has hired domestic abusers to be in his cabinet and as aides..Yet all we heard from Repubs was, innocent until proven guilty...
...as opposed to false allegations from the left accompanied by 'the burden of proof is on the accused' and 'guilty until proven innocent' from the Democrats....

'Do as / Listen to what I say, not as / what I do'
-- The Democratic Party

...as opposed to false allegations from the left accompanied by 'the burden of proof is on the accused' and 'guilty until proven innocent' from the Democrats....

-- The Democratic Party
Both sides play that game so don't try that moral superiority with me.

-- The Democratic Party

yet you only attack one side. Why's that?

Actually that's a lie....Conservatives / Republicans have never publicly declared the Justice system is based on the principles of 'the burden of proof is on the accused' and 'guilty until proven innocent'.

-- The Democratic Party

yet you only attack one side. Why's that?
I attack both sides, just not on this site. I have a persona to support ....

Forum List

Back