Obama Family 'Holiday' Card Makes No Mention of Christmas...Again.

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama Family 'Holiday' Card Makes No Mention of Christmas...Again

He is one egotistical, arrogant pos. Of course no mention of Christmas. he is Muslim!

why else would he put Islam and Muslims over our country and the American people?

He has several Muslim brotherhood in his cabinet.
He has put the word down through his A.G. that anyone saying anything against Muslims or Islam will be dealt with ....
He brings in 99% Muslims as refugees, when it is the Christians that are being persecuted.
there are clips of him saying "I am Muslim. I am Kenyan I am one of you." It is just the fact that democrats refuse to see it.

He set out to destroy our country and he did a bang up job of it....

He is one egotistical, arrogant pos. Of course no mention of Christmas. he is Muslim!

why else would he put Islam and Muslims over our country and the American people?

He has put the word down through his A.G. that anyone saying anything against Muslims or Islam will be dealt with ....
He brings in 99% Muslims as refugees, when it is the Christians that are being persecuted.
there are clips of him saying "I am Muslim. I am Kenyan I am one of you." It is just the fact that democrats refuse to see it.

Will you be okay? :itsok:

Happy Holidays to you and yours

He's the president of all of us - and not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way - or at all. Therefore, Happy Holidays applies equally to everyone.

Christmas isn't universal, DUMBASS. Ever hear of "Jews"?

Obama should have dressed up as black Santa

Really piss off conservatives

If he is representing government and sending a card specifically for the season, I don't see a major issue with this. I generally say Merry Christmas to people when I'm shopping or going about my business but I wouldn't do so in a professional setting unless I there were indications of someones Faith.

In general, I do think we are all too sensitive about religious issues. You can say "Happy ______" to me and I will wish you the same back, regardless of the religion or event.

Which holiday?

Which holiday?

Festivus

People are still going out and buying vast amounts of shit they don't even need, so our traditional American Christmas seems to be fine in spite of the war on Christmas.

Forum List

Back