Obama Ferguson Speech: "We Are A Nation Of Laws" (Then Why Does He Subvert Them?)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
During his address to the nation, he stated we are a nation of laws but the other night he blatantly subverted the Constitution and immigration deportation laws and many others since he took office. The guy is pathetic.

During his address to the nation, he stated we are a nation of laws but the other night he blatantly subverted the Constitution and immigration deportation laws and many others since he took office. The guy is pathetic.
xxxxxxxxxx
"pathetic"....., ooooh come on man, that son-of-a-bitch (and she was) is turning America into a battleground between blacks and whites, you can do better than "pathetic", i sure as hell can.., he is a fucking Mau Mau without the bone thru his nose, he is an America hating illegal alien muslime mulatto commie who has closer ties to the rioting savages in Ferguson than to law abiding American citizens.

i despise that motherfucker more and more every minute, as is clearly evidenced, he hates our laws by instituting his own.

we need to get rid of that fucking :asshole: by any means possible before we no longer have an America to defend !! :up:

BO provoked Ferguson... Just as did Holder...now they ask for calm. Dumb and dumber.

Last edited:
Obamas support base, even with the 8 or so here, is losing traction.

This is not a joke anymore. Did anyone catch that he is sending the FEDS to police forces throughout the country to ensure they (thugs) are 'represented'

Obama is a dangerous man when one looks to what he is leaving our grandkids

-Geaux

xxxxxxxxxx
"pathetic"....., ooooh come on man, that son-of-a-bitch (and she was) is turning America into a battleground between blacks and whites, you can do better than "pathetic", i sure as hell can.., he is a fucking Mau Mau without the bone thru his nose, he is an America hating illegal alien muslime mulatto commie who has closer ties to the rioting savages in Ferguson than to law abiding American citizens.

i despise that motherfucker more and more every minute, as is clearly evidenced, he hates our laws by instituting his own.

we need to get rid of that fucking :asshole: by any means possible before we no longer have an America to defend !! :up:
What means of getting rid of your POTUS do you advocate ?

Forum List

Back