🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Football Too Dangerous for Men, Women In Combat Not

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Obama Football Too Dangerous for Men, Women In Combat Not​

President Obama is praising the new Pentagon plan to lift restrictions on women in combat. "Today, by moving to open more military positions -- including ground combat units -- to women, our armed forces have taken another historic step toward harnessing the talents and skills of all our citizens," Obama said in a statement Thursday. Today, every American can be proud that our military will grow even stronger with our mothers, wives, sisters and daughters playing a greater role in protecting this country we love."

Interview with the New Republic: "I have to tell you if I had a son, I'd have to think long and hard before I let himplay football," "And I think that those of us who love the sport are going to have to wrestle with the fact that it will probably change gradually to try to reduce some of the violence.”

Men in football may get injured with a ankle sprain, stinger, concussion, broken bones, hip pointers, hamstring sprains, back injuries.

Women in combat may get captured, violently raped, tortured and killed.

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Obama Football Too Dangerous for Men, Women In Combat Not, RightWing Conspiracy Newsletter 230

what do you expect from a man who wears Moms jeans , throws like a girl and is the biggest wuss of a president..

you really find parity in these?

i bet the president is against kids playing with gasoline and matches too, but hey, women in combat face worse possible fates than some burns so that must make him some sort of hypocrite!

the president is likely against children being given chainsaws as toys, but way worse might happen to a woman in combat, so he better not say anything about it

grow up.

i bet the president is against kids playing with gasoline and matches too, but hey, women in combat face worse possible fates than some burns so that must make him some sort of hypocrite!

the president is likely against children being given chainsaws as toys, but way worse might happen to a woman in combat, so he better not say anything about it

grow up.

That's a big stretch... Your example does not equate logically. Death is final. My son told me he would mind sharing his foxhole with a female combatant. The desert nights do get kind of cold.

grow up.

That's a big stretch... Your example does not equate logically. Death is final. My son told me he would mind sharing his foxhole with a female combatant. The desert nights do get kind of cold.

Repeated concussion injury is final also. And when high schoolers and college players are getting permenant injury from playing a game, then some parents will question whether it is a good idea to play this particular game.

VS.

the adult that signs up for the militrary knowing they could be killed in combat.
And gettin paid for their service to their country vs. the school football player not getting paid for providing entertainment.

Can you see ANY difference?

Hey and maybe your son could get lucky in a foxhole.

grow up.

:eusa_hand:

Is the premise of this thread that you'd rather he warm up in the desert night with another, male combatant in a foxhole?

Forum List

Back