Obama gets no R-S-P-C-T

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
jeeesus he can't even spell a simple 7 letter word. what's missing??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RByaUJZvH_M]Obama Flubs Spelling of 'Respect' During Aretha Franklin Introduction - YouTube[/ame]

story

Part of Obamacare, buried in the thousands of pages of laws and regulations, is a tax on vowels.

well i do notice many of the LWNJs here cant bring themselves to spell out words like God and Christian; they spell it g_d or xstian

do the Obama's have a party in our house we pay for every damn night of the week?

We are suffering, the world is exploding into chaos and he's partying...

they (both Obama's) are shameless people

Assuming Obama isn't the son of a Jackal and destined for eternal life in hell, I'll respect him when he's dead like the rest of us inevitably will be. I'll even hold a memorial service in his honor. Aretha can come sing something.

Last edited:
well i do notice many of the LWNJs here cant bring themselves to spell out words like God and Christian; they spell it g_d or xstian

That used to piss me off until someone explained that spelling G-d was more out of respct than anything. Is that true? :dunno:

Yes, its true. Its giving the word "God" a high degree of respect and reverence. If something were to happen to where "GOD" is written ( paper, transcript, etc.) by writing G-D it means the name can't be erased or destroyed.

That used to piss me off until someone explained that spelling G-d was more out of respct than anything. Is that true? :dunno:

I have read something like that. Non-believers aren't under any obligation to uppercase the first letter in god or jesus. :dunno: Believers to uppercase the first letter in God or Jesus. :dunno:

To think that Dan Quay Le ' s career was destroyed over a misspelled word. Democrats will insist that obama's spelling was correct and anything else is racist.

do the Obama's have a party in our house we pay for every damn night of the week?

We are suffering, the world is exploding into chaos and he's partying...

they (both Obama's) are shameless people

It is more a lack of humility, from which they suffer. "Fast ripe, fast rotten."

Why not just say the word you want to say? You know, "uppity".

jeeesus he can't even spell a simple 7 letter word. what's missing??

Obama Flubs Spelling of 'Respect' During Aretha Franklin Introduction - YouTube

story
The entire staff of the Fox Rumor Mill can't even spell a simpler 3 letter word. But that's different, of course!

fjgz8pvlhnn7butmq3f0.jpg

Forum List

Back