Obama gives China the finger

Its always fun to watch lib presidents get their panties all wadded up screaming about freeing nepal and acting all big against china.....and then scampering away like a scared chinchilla.
Again other than registering our disapproval what is there to be done? Complain louder? You want to start a trade war or even a shooting war over petty bullshit? Tell us what you would approve of here?

That's just the problem. We dont have leverage anymore. We blew that when we borrowed trillions from them and gave away our economy.
We have never had any leverage at all with what China does in it's sphere of influence, there was never anything to give away. I admit that our intertwined economies is a hindrance but China does what China does and they do not give a shit what we think. Kind of like how we conduct ourselves. China complains about the US all the time on various shit and we pretty much ignore them.

Its always fun to watch lib presidents get their panties all wadded up screaming about freeing nepal and acting all big against china.....and then scampering away like a scared chinchilla.
Again other than registering our disapproval what is there to be done? Complain louder? You want to start a trade war or even a shooting war over petty bullshit? Tell us what you would approve of here?

That's just the problem. We dont have leverage anymore. We blew that when we borrowed trillions from them and gave away our economy.
We have never had any leverage at all with what China does in it's sphere of influence, there was never anything to give away. I admit that our intertwined economies is a hindrance but China does what China does and they do not give a shit what we think. Kind of like how we conduct ourselves. China complains about the US all the time on various shit and we pretty much ignore them.

Another far left drone lost in a field of far left religious dogma..

The US has weak leadership, China knows this and that is why they are backing Russia. When the US has a far left drone as president the world gets worse.. More proof why one should never vote far left..

Economically, we had control and we didn't even need to be near their hemisphere. Giving away our economy to them enabled them to build massive bases in the south china sea.

It does not seem illegal to me--------but I am not all that sure about
BUILDING ISLANDS in international waters

It creates an interesting international legal issue

If I build my own island in the middle of international waters, do I get to stake out a 12 mile radius of ocean around it?
Ahh nope....
China, like Russia is pushing every button it can to antagonize the US.
Their ( wrong) thinking is that due to economic issues, trade mainly, this administration will sit idly by while China becomes increasingly belligerent.
I guess the Chinese think we will not do anything because US and China trade is vital.
If it were up to me, I'd tell the Chinese that "things" can go wrong at any time. The world is an imperfect place.
Then go hire some these little punk ass hackers to attack China on line. LOL

The Chinese are making hay while the sun shines. They understand the community organizer pajama boy's time is coming to an end and they want to stick the finger to him just like Putin.

This shows a complete and utter lack of understanding of Chinese politics.

China's not going to stop expanding their military and we're not going to do anything about it.

Not much we can do when you consider how much of our debt China owns.
The power that our debt gives to China is often overstated. They did not buy our bonds just to be nice. American debt is part of their currency manipulation to hedge against fluctuations.

If I build my own island in the middle of international waters, do I get to stake out a 12 mile radius of ocean around it?
wow, right winger all of the sudden turns....rightwing

A game of military gamesmanship

China condemns U.S. warship's route in South China Sea

Beijing reacted angrily Tuesday to a decision by the U.S. Navy to sail a guided-missile destroyer within 12 miles of artificial islands under construction by China in the South China Sea.
The USS Lassen sailed within the presumed territorial limits around the new islands at Subi and Mischief reefs. Those reefs are among seven oceanic features in the disputed South China Sea where China is dredging sand and building major land-based facilities – including long runways and deep-water ports.
China’s Foreign Ministry was quick to condemn the U.S. action Tuesday, saying the ship's actions were illegal and that the moved threatened regional peace as well as U.S.-China relations.
Na, not really...

Another far left drone lost in a field of far left religious dogma..

The US has weak leadership, China knows this and that is why they are backing Russia. When the US has a far left drone as president the world gets worse.. More proof why one should never vote far left..
I Do not think China is backing Russia. Despite the two countries somewhat normal relations, there is not a high level of trust. China has always viewed Russia as an imperialist aggressor nation.
And quite frankly none of this would be occurring if Obama were viewed as a strong defender of the US. He isn't. Obama is viewed as one who will capitulate and appease.

Ahh nope....
Their ( wrong) thinking is that due to economic issues, trade mainly, this administration will sit idly by while China becomes increasingly belligerent.
I guess the Chinese think we will not do anything because US and China trade is vital.
If it were up to me, I'd tell the Chinese that "things" can go wrong at any time. The world is an imperfect place.
Sorry, are you trying to get me to defend the free trade policies that gutted our industrial base and made us into a lousy unstable service-based economy? That's your job as a conservative.

China's not going to stop expanding their military and we're not going to do anything about it.
Except expand our military but since you think this is our problem what do you think we should do?

Its not our problem but evidently O thinks it is.
I get it, this is one of those many things where the president is wrong no matter what he does. Carry on finding fault but offering no alternatives.
The same could be said about you and your creepy worship of Obama.
In your eyes. everything he does is 100% correct.

The Chinese are making hay while the sun shines. They understand the community organizer pajama boy's time is coming to an end and they want to stick the finger to him just like Putin.

You'll have to do a hell of a lot better than that. Chinese politics in the modern era is something little evolved. It is only recently that China has the ability to project power beyond its shores. You don't know squat and you'd be far better off not addressing those who do.

Ahh nope....
Sorry, are you trying to get me to defend the free trade policies that gutted our industrial base and made us into a lousy unstable service-based economy? That's your job as a conservative.
I'm expressing my opinion based on the events and the facts that surround said events.
It is not within my purview to convince anyone to think one way or another. Just here offering things to think about
BTW our manufacturing base has NOT been gutted.
The cry about factory type work is and has always come from the pro union types

Except expand our military but since you think this is our problem what do you think we should do?

Its not our problem but evidently O thinks it is.
I get it, this is one of those many things where the president is wrong no matter what he does. Carry on finding fault but offering no alternatives.
The same could be said about you and your creepy worship of Obama.
In your eyes. everything he does is 100% correct.
Not even close. You on the other hand condemns everything he does so who is the ideological loser here? Can you name one thing you think he was right on? You are the blind partisan here, not me. Besides, I usually do not even reply to your stupid hateful shit so you do not even know about my positions on anything.

We embargoed Cuba back in the 60's, maybe it's time to embargo Red China. If so many America's factories hadn't moved to their country, along with so much USA technology, purely for corporate profit, China would probably still be a third world backwater.

You'll have to do a hell of a lot better than that. Chinese politics in the modern era is something little evolved. It is only recently that China has the ability to project power beyond its shores. You don't know squat and you'd be far better off not addressing those who do.

Oh please. You show bravado, but you're talking nonsense. You say I don't know anything. Really? How's that?

We embargoed Cuba back in the 60's, maybe it's time to embargo Red China. If so many America's factories hadn't moved to their country, along with so much USA technology, purely for corporate profit, China would probably still be a third world backwater.
No need, China is experiencing a major contraction of their economy as we speak and is selling off part of it's American debt to stabilize their currency. It's happening in extreme slow-motion but we are gaining an upper hand in our trade relationship that China has little hope of recovering from.

A game of military gamesmanship

China condemns U.S. warship's route in South China Sea

Beijing reacted angrily Tuesday to a decision by the U.S. Navy to sail a guided-missile destroyer within 12 miles of artificial islands under construction by China in the South China Sea.
The USS Lassen sailed within the presumed territorial limits around the new islands at Subi and Mischief reefs. Those reefs are among seven oceanic features in the disputed South China Sea where China is dredging sand and building major land-based facilities – including long runways and deep-water ports.
China’s Foreign Ministry was quick to condemn the U.S. action Tuesday, saying the ship's actions were illegal and that the moved threatened regional peace as well as U.S.-China relations.

The last guy to flip off China was thrown into a confusing room. ;)

Oh please. You show bravado, but you're talking nonsense. You say I don't know anything. Really? How's that?
Please fridgy, you would say such vacuous things if you had a clue. Simply put, there is no track record of of Chinese projection of power nor does anyone believe you have inside knowledge of the minds of their leaders.

Don't be so clueless, and don't address thing of which you are singularly ignorant.

The Chinese are like a young kids pushing the limits so see just how far they can go. Have you ever seen a whiny brat kid that knows he/she will get away with it. Now China stop it , I said....
Pull out the many products being made in China that are sent back here poisoning our families, shut them down..and blow up the man made island.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back