Obama gives China the finger

Never give China any of your fingers. :)

tt091117jpg-ffad8ab7c2d661b2_large.jpg

The Chinese are like a young kids pushing the limits so see just how far they can go. Have you ever seen a whiny brat kid that knows he/she will get away with it. Now China stop it , I said....
Pull out the many products being made in China and sent back here poisoning our families and shut them down..
China is the most powerful nation in Asia and they know it. They are acting exactly how the US acts in the Americas putting our strategic goals before everyone else in the region.

Oh please. You show bravado, but you're talking nonsense. You say I don't know anything. Really? How's that?
Please fridgy, you would say such vacuous things if you had a clue. Simply put, there is no track record of of Chinese projection of power nor does anyone believe you have inside knowledge of the minds of their leaders.

Don't be so clueless, and don't address thing of which you are singularly ignorant.

Again, you fail to understand Chinese politics.

You put that this is about Obama. To be honest, the Chinese aren't thinking much about the US. The US is in their minds, however their neighbors are the ones that concern them right now. Also their home audience. They need to keep the nationalism ramped up, Japan serves a lot of this purpose.
However the issues with Tibet, Xinjiang, Taiwan and other such things are the same reasons for them going and taking what they want from what they consider to be their own.

You're trying to make a point of Chinese projection of power. I'm not sure what you're actually getting at.

The leader of China, Winnie the Pooh with a bend neck, is on a mission. China has changed since he got into power in 2012, he's consolidating his power like hasn't been seen since Mao, and he's doing it at home, and he's doing it around his neighbors too.

Just coming at me and telling me I'm clueless isn't going to work you know. This isn't primary school debating.

The Chinese are like a young kids pushing the limits so see just how far they can go. Have you ever seen a whiny brat kid that knows he/she will get away with it. Now China stop it , I said....
Pull out the many products being made in China that are sent back here poisoning our families, shut them down..and blow up the man made island.

Only if you push China, they also have a military that is quite big. Not strong enough yet, but it will be strong in the future. Give them 20 years. Their military spending is increasing enough that in 20 years they'll be spending as much as the US.

Pull out the many products being made in China that are sent back here poisoning our families, shut them down..and blow up the man made island.

Only if you push China, they also have a military that is quite big. Not strong enough yet, but it will be strong in the future. Give them 20 years. Their military spending is increasing enough that in 20 years they'll be spending as much as the US.
China is on the brink of economic disaster in many ways, it is hard to predict their future with so many looming catastrophes hanging over them.

Oh please. You show bravado, but you're talking nonsense. You say I don't know anything. Really? How's that?
Please fridgy, you would say such vacuous things if you had a clue. Simply put, there is no track record of of Chinese projection of power nor does anyone believe you have inside knowledge of the minds of their leaders.

Don't be so clueless, and don't address thing of which you are singularly ignorant.

You put that this is about Obama. To be honest, the Chinese aren't thinking much about the US. The US is in their minds, however their neighbors are the ones that concern them right now. Also their home audience. They need to keep the nationalism ramped up, Japan serves a lot of this purpose.
However the issues with Tibet, Xinjiang, Taiwan and other such things are the same reasons for them going and taking what they want from what they consider to be their own.

You're trying to make a point of Chinese projection of power. I'm not sure what you're actually getting at.

The leader of China, Winnie the Pooh with a bend neck, is on a mission. China has changed since he got into power in 2012, he's consolidating his power like hasn't been seen since Mao, and he's doing it at home, and he's doing it around his neighbors too.

Just coming at me and telling me I'm clueless isn't going to work you know. This isn't primary school debating.
It is tantamount to kiddie debate, replete with superficial and pretend knowledge with a complete lack of insight into the workings of Chinese foreign policy and the inner thoughts of the Chinese leadership.

China isn't even sure what it's doing. There is doubtless ample debate within the leadership between hardliners and those who to continue economic progress unimpeded by international conflict.

Don't be such a putz.

China is on the brink of economic disaster in many ways, it is hard to predict their future with so many looming catastrophes hanging over them.

No, I don't think 7% growth is "on the brink of disaster". I think at some point they'll suffer an economic recession, just like all capitalist countries do. It'll cause problems, it'll make things difficult for a while, but like every capitalist country it'll bounce back for the better.

One of China's biggest problems now is that complete and utter idiots without a clue are able to make it rich. These people will lose their businesses in a recession, it'll force proper working practices to come through, as these will be the companies that make it through to the other side.

It is hard to predict the future.

However, their kids are studying to be robots, they study all day, every day, and they study hard. Many of these kids are going to western universities, the country is developing fast in many ways. But whatever happens China has a strong base.

Our debt with China is around 1 trillion, same as with Japan. Stop with the 'sky is falling' nonsense.

If China insists on this bullshit we should start building fake island bases 12.1 miles away from theirs.

I figured we would be sending US warships to sail by these islands and challenge China. We've had aircraft doing this for a year or more. There are 6 countries claiming this territory where China is building, maybe the Israelis and Palestinians need to be consulted on how to handle it. Or the new darling of conservative, M R Putin.

It is tantamount to kiddie debate, replete with superficial and pretend knowledge with a complete lack of insight into the workings of Chinese foreign policy and the inner thoughts of the Chinese leadership.

China isn't even sure what it's doing. There is doubtless ample debate within the leadership between hardliners and those who to continue economic progress unimpeded by international conflict.

Don't be such a putz.

Pretend knowledge. What knowledge do I have? You don't have a clue, yet you're willing to decide on what I know or don't know based on what exactly? Fucking nothing that's what.

Do I know Xi JingPing? Maybe I do. How the hell would you know?

However we're discussing, you'd have to assume, based on what is out there.

As for your intended insult, fuck off. I'm getting fucking tired of people on this forum who just attack and insult every time something difficult comes up. You know what you've said about China? Nothing, you've shown no understanding of the issues of Chinese politics. This is what I said in the first post, and I stand by this.

Unlike you, I didn't insult you, I spoke about your post instead of attacking the person. Let's change this. You're a dick, you're attacking and insulting because you have fucking nothing to show for yourself. So piss off.

Don't be such a putz.

Pretend knowledge. What knowledge do I have? You don't have a clue, yet you're willing to decide on what I know or don't know based on what exactly? Fucking nothing that's what.

As for your intended insult, fuck off. I'm getting fucking tired of people on this forum who just attack and insult every time something difficult comes up. You know what you've said about China? Nothing, you've shown no understanding of the issues of Chinese politics. This is what I said in the first post, and I stand by this.

Unlike you, I didn't insult you, I spoke about your post instead of attacking the person. Let's change this. You're a dick, you're attacking and insulting because you have fucking nothing to show for yourself. So piss off.
How do I know you don't know Xi and the Chinese leadership? Seriously? Sop it kid. You've pretty much hit rock bottom here and all you're doing is pounding you head on it.

Again, stop being such a putz.

Its always fun to watch lib presidents get their panties all wadded up screaming about freeing nepal and acting all big against china.....and then scampering away like a scared chinchilla.
Again other than registering our disapproval what is there to be done? Complain louder? You want to start a trade war or even a shooting war over petty bullshit? Tell us what you would approve of here?

That's just the problem. We dont have leverage anymore. We blew that when we borrowed trillions from them and gave away our economy.
We sailed a destroyer passed the Chinese islands. We are showing the world that free navigation of the seas is a priority. Short of landing Marines on these man made islands, what should we do? So long as commerce can be conducted, is there a need for a shooting war with China?

Its always fun to watch lib presidents get their panties all wadded up screaming about freeing nepal and acting all big against china.....and then scampering away like a scared chinchilla.
Again other than registering our disapproval what is there to be done? Complain louder? You want to start a trade war or even a shooting war over petty bullshit? Tell us what you would approve of here?

That's just the problem. We dont have leverage anymore. We blew that when we borrowed trillions from them and gave away our economy.
We sailed a destroyer passed the Chinese islands. We are showing the world that free navigation of the seas is a priority. Short of landing Marines on these man made islands, what should we do? So long as commerce can be conducted, is there a need for a shooting war with China?

I dont know, is there? O is the one sailing ships in their hemisphere. This has nothing to do with shipping routes.

Don't be such a putz.

How do I know you don't know Xi and the Chinese leadership? Seriously? Sop it kid. You've pretty much hit rock bottom here and all you're doing is pounding you head on it.

Again, stop being such a putz.

Then again I didn't make the claim that you did or didn't know Xi Jingping.

I made the claim that what you said showed a complete lack of understanding of Chinese politics. A different statement later on could have been met differently. But you've not mentioned anything, not one thing, about Chinese politics. So.... fuck off.

I dont know, is there? O is the one sailing ships in their hemisphere. This has nothing to do with shipping routes.
One third of the world's trade passes through these waters. It has EVERYTHING to do with world trade. China lays 1200 kilometers away from these manmade islands turned air bases. Would you have China regulating shipping?

One third of the world's trade passes through these waters. It has EVERYTHING to do with world trade. China lays 1200 kilometers away from these manmade islands turned air bases. Would you have China regulating shipping?

China can't regulate international waters.....even in their hemisphere. This is more about, we control our hemisphere and you're not going to do anything about it....and we aren't.

China can't regulate international waters.....even in their hemisphere.
With a man-made island fitted out as an airbase in the midst of international waters? Of course they seek to regulate shipping!

We have never had any leverage at all with what China does in it's sphere of influence, there was never anything to give away. I admit that our intertwined economies is a hindrance but China does what China does and they do not give a shit what we think. Kind of like how we conduct ourselves. China complains about the US all the time on various shit and we pretty much ignore them.

Another far left drone lost in a field of far left religious dogma..

The US has weak leadership, China knows this and that is why they are backing Russia. When the US has a far left drone as president the world gets worse.. More proof why one should never vote far left..
I Do not think China is backing Russia. Despite the two countries somewhat normal relations, there is not a high level of trust. China has always viewed Russia as an imperialist aggressor nation.
And quite frankly none of this would be occurring if Obama were viewed as a strong defender of the US. He isn't. Obama is viewed as one who will capitulate and appease.

The far left huffington post says you are wrong!

Russia and China March Together and Eye a Common Adversary -- the U.S.

It does not seem illegal to me--------but I am not all that sure about
BUILDING ISLANDS in international waters

It creates an interesting international legal issue

If I build my own island in the middle of international waters, do I get to stake out a 12 mile radius of ocean around it?
Ahh nope....
China, like Russia is pushing every button it can to antagonize the US.
Their ( wrong) thinking is that due to economic issues, trade mainly, this administration will sit idly by while China becomes increasingly belligerent.
I guess the Chinese think we will not do anything because US and China trade is vital.
If it were up to me, I'd tell the Chinese that "things" can go wrong at any time. The world is an imperfect place.
Then go hire some these little punk ass hackers to attack China on line. LOL
Sorry, are you trying to get me to defend the free trade policies that gutted our industrial base and made us into a lousy unstable service-based economy? That's your job as a conservative.

You mean the free trade agreement by the far left Obama?

Forum List

Back