obama gives creepy joe biden participation medal

whadda creep.

Biden-124840.JPG
I almost threw up.

I guess you applied to be a participant?

Oh , Sean Hannity has that gig locked up.
Oh Timmy you are the gift that keeps on giving. You do realize that is fake news?

And ? Since when is "fake news" a problem wh conservatives ?

Obama's birth certificate ring a bell?
Didn't care but Michelle the belle not being proud to be an American, till her husband ran for president. Concerned me, you?
Trumps slogan paraphrased is "America sucks right now ". Does that concern you?

If you and all the other libs would go join the other communists elsewhere, America would be much improved.

Oh Timmy you are the gift that keeps on giving. You do realize that is fake news?

Didn't care but Michelle the belle not being proud to be an American, till her husband ran for president. Concerned me, you?
What concerns me is some guy that gets a prestigious honor and druels and hangs all over females

Aren't they all? Unless you know what happens to the prez
I want to see the closet Obama locked Biden in for the last 8 years........maybe it was Bill Clinton's sex closet.

Yes. And it's now Trumps pee closet .

You watch/listen to hannity???
You're more screwed up than I thought.

He didn't say that, care to produce a quote? He said he wants to make America great again! With 3% GDP average it hurts, but doesn't suck. Also we won't be a laughing stock again. Tell me Timmy, do you apologize for being an American? Obama does.

You are a liar . That's what you righties do . You lie .

Go ahead and prove obama apologized for being an American . You can't . Liar !

He didn't say that, care to produce a quote? He said he wants to make America great again! With 3% GDP average it hurts, but doesn't suck. Also we won't be a laughing stock again. Tell me Timmy, do you apologize for being an American? Obama does.

He went on an apology tour his first year in office dumbass. He went to an American hating church for twenty years. Is that proof enough? Snowflake?

Did you like him speaking for you here....

Forum List

Back