obama gives up!

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
obama has realized that whatever he does, it's wrong, so he's opting to do nothing further in his presidebtcy. He'll play golf, go on vacation and the nation can just coast.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/16/u...idden-hand-approach.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1&

The essence of Eisenhower’s hidden hand, of course, is that there was real work going on that people didn’t know at the time. If that’s true now, then Obama really is emulating Ike. If, on the other hand, he’s simply doing nothing or very little, that would be passivity, not hidden-hand leadership.”

Mr. Obama has learned through hard experience that responding to news media pressure for his views on the latest news can be hazardous. He discovered that months after taking office, when his reaction to the arrest of an black Harvard professor in his own home stirred controversy. The perils came home again more recently, when sharp comments he made about court-martialing members of the military accused of sexual assault provided ammunition to defense lawyers, who called that improper interference.

“It’s not his job to narrate current events for the public,” Mr. Pfeiffer said. “It can complicate an already complicated situation.”

Mr. Pfeiffer said an exercise in lessons learned, conducted when he became communications director early in the first term, showed that Mr. Obama was talking in public too much. “What we saw from that is if you’re talking about everything all the time, it’s harder for the public to distinguish the things that are most important,” he said.

In other words, obama doesn't know what he's doing so it's best that he does nothing.

When it comes to helping people, the government is like a wet noodle.

When it comes to thumping people, the government is like IRON MAN.

"In a few short weeks you've managed to show that when the government wants to do good things, your managerial competence falls somewhere between David Brent and a cat chasing a laser pointer," he said. "But when government wants to flex its more malevolent muscles, you're f--king Iron Man."

Above quote is from Jon Stewart

http://news.yahoo.com/jon-stewart-blames-obama-irs-scandal-conspiracy-theories-123922025.html

Last edited:
Good... because I can't get to my remote fast enough to either change the channel or hit MUTE when that buffoon is on. Just hearing his voice makes me want to vomit.

dear gawd I've been hoping for this after his first YEAR...the man just ran around the country spreading hate and division..I doubt it is over because that is what he wants.

If we could just get John Kerry to give up![/QUOTE]

and admit he is a lying traitorist S.O.B. :up: .. :clap2:

He's really incompetent.

Israeli newspaper slams John Kerry: 'Clueless U.S. mediator' - Washington Times

The paper goes on: “Kerry’s mediation skills are limited to pressuring Israel to make dangerous concessions for the sake of negotiations that will lead nowhere. He lacks the intellectual and diplomatic ability to devise a permanent agreement that will satisfy both sides. He is a blind proponent of an impossible vision and is his own candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize.”

There is not a doubt in the world that Kerry will put in his own name for a Nobel Peace Prize, just the same way he did for his medals.

Forum List

Back