Obama Has A Seizure

Obama is still waiting for Trump to spill the beans on his birth certificate
You won't believe what they've found.
Everybody in Washington already knows ovomit is illegally in office... it's their dirty little secret.

He was the great social experiment that back fired.

Never know what Trump will do once he's got the power. He just might want to prove he was right. It sounds like something he'd do. If I was the kenyan, I'd be nervous too. I'd be nervous if I was Hitlery too.
When does he declare himself Emperor?
Wasn't that what his illegal usurping of power all about?

Everybody in Washington already knows ovomit is illegally in office... it's their dirty little secret.

Never know what Trump will do once he's got the power. He just might want to prove he was right. It sounds like something he'd do. If I was the kenyan, I'd be nervous too. I'd be nervous if I was Hitlery too.
He who?

He who?
Obama...The Kenyan Usurper.

After Trump spills the beans on Obamas birth certificate he will take on Ted Cruz's father killing JFK
At last someone is talking about these matters.
Sooner or later the veil will be lifted. Sooner or later all those locked doors will be forced open. Sooner or later all those hidden documents will be made available... sooner or later... and then it will be proven obama was not born in Hawaii, but Kenya, just as his grandmother witnessed, and all the doubters will wonder why no one ever did anything way back when, when all those Adobe Illustrator digital forgeries were put online, and all the lies were exposed... sooner or later. No scandal of this size will stay hidden forever. Once the kenyan loses the power of the presidency, he's going to be had... no wonder he's a babbling buffoon, he's scared.

After Trump spills the beans on Obamas birth certificate he will take on Ted Cruz's father killing JFK
I"m going to channel obama just for you... "B,B,B,B,B,B.... if if if if if if if if if if if if we... okie doke.... M,M,M,M,M,M,M,M... B,B,B,B,B,B,B.... pass the crack pipe..."

His speeches have drawn tens of thousands around the globe.

Trump is a reality TV clown

Sooner or later the veil will be lifted. Sooner or later all those locked doors will be forced open. Sooner or later all those hidden documents will be made available... sooner or later... and then it will be proven obama was not born in Hawaii, but Kenya, just as his grandmother witnessed, and all the doubters will wonder why no one ever did anything way back when, when all those Adobe Illustrator digital forgeries were put online, and all the lies were exposed... sooner or later. No scandal of this size will stay hidden forever. Once the kenyan loses the power of the presidency, he's going to be had... no wonder he's a babbling buffoon, he's scared.
Birthers are so humorous

upload_2016-6-1_21-56-2.png

Obama doesn't take Republicans seriously either
Especially after they selected Trump
GOOD... the dumb fucker never did know shit anyway... and he's soon be GONE.
Hillary will be Obama Part II

Make Republucans yearn for the good old days of Obama
Hitlery won't be president... sorry son.
Little chance she won't be

She does get to run against Trump
She's going to the dem nominee? Hmmmm .... seems the BERN has something to say about that... and Hitlery has her hands full with illegal emails.... I think you're wishing in one hand and shitting in the other...
Try to keep up with the primaries ...Hillary needs 71 more delegates
Bernie needs over 700

I"m going to channel obama just for you... "B,B,B,B,B,B.... if if if if if if if if if if if if we... okie doke.... M,M,M,M,M,M,M,M... B,B,B,B,B,B,B.... pass the crack pipe..."

And ten of thousands around the globe think he's a complete fucking moron.

She's going to the dem nominee? Hmmmm .... seems the BERN has something to say about that... and Hitlery has her hands full with illegal emails.... I think you're wishing in one hand and shitting in the other...
Bernie needs over 700
Try to keep up with Hitlery's email investigations... the dems are in full panic mode right now.

Birthers are so humorous
Deniers are so ignorant.

Bernie needs over 700
...Hillary needs 71 more delegates... ... And a pardon. Or seek asylum in Borneo.

And ten of thousands around the globe think he's a complete fucking moron.

Those in the rightwing echo chamber think he is a moron.

The rest of the world has high approval of Obama
Trump? He is looked at as an entertainer/clown

Bernie needs over 700
...Hillary needs 71 more delegates... ... And a pardon. Or seek asylum in Borneo.

Unfortunately, it takes more than conspiracy theories for a conviction. The FBI will investigate the emails and tell Clinton she shouldn't have done that. Clinton will say she is sorry and the world will move on (of course conservatives will never move on)

Bernie needs over 700

Unfortunately, it takes more than conspiracy theories for a conviction. The FBI will investigate the emails and tell Clinton she shouldn't have done that. Clinton will say she is sorry and the world will move on (of course conservatives will never move on)
You apparently never mishandled classified information. Sorry is found in the dictionary between Shit and Sugar.

Forum List

Back