Obama has transformed America into Wonderland

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
When Obama makes up fictional biographical details in order to claim that he has common ground with some particular audience, oh what an empathetic man he is. What a wonderful president that he can relate to us regular people. When accomplished professionals discuss their observations about Benghazi, they're spinning a tale for political reasons.

Are we ever going to get back through the looking-glass?

• Banned
Whatever Faustian deal Obama made, his propaganda machine is something to behold.

Fortunately, if 2010 is anything to go by, his party's hold on the voters is severely attenuated when he is not at the top of the ticket. So maybe this long trip will be over soon.

When Obama makes up fictional biographical details in order to claim that he has common ground with some particular audience, oh what an empathetic man he is. What a wonderful president that he can relate to us regular people. When accomplished professionals discuss their observations about Benghazi, they're spinning a tale for political reasons.

He said so much in his book book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."

Whatever Faustian deal Obama made, his propaganda machine is something to behold.

Fortunately, if 2010 is anything to go by, his party's hold on the voters is severely attenuated when he is not at the top of the ticket. So maybe this long trip will be over soon.

His media wing of his administration most definitely rivals PRAVDA. There is no doubt about that.

Compared to what Bush and the GOP left him in 2009, you're right.

That quote is referring to him in HIGH SCHOOL, dupe.

Examples of his lies, chumps? All Pubcrappe. Change the channel.

you're clever.... lol.

• Banned

Here's one where he fictionalized a battle to include possible insurance denial over pre-existing conditions ... to fit the agenda he wanted to push:

“For my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies because they’re saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don’t have to pay her treatment, there’s something fundamentally wrong about that.”

Last edited:
What Dem propaganda machine? The cowardly MSM? There arefacts and there is the Pub Propaganda Machine, an alternative universe for hater dupes...Volts cost $278 apiece?The rich pay all the taxes, everyone has health care, best health care anywhere, the poor are lazy, Obama is a Muslim Kenyan Communist, ACORN stole the election who wants to take all your guns, that video is just on you tube, Half the GOP believes that crappe.etc etc see sig pp3

Here's one where he fictionalized a battle to include possible insurance denial over pre-existing conditions ... to fit the agenda he wanted to push:

“For my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies because they’re saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don’t have to pay her treatment, there’s something fundamentally wrong about that.”

I always liked this one: Bill Ayers....'just some guy in the neighborhood.'

No lie except on the PPM, and happens all the time, until NOW.

No lie except on the PPM, and happens all the time, until NOW.

you are loyal to your messiah, I will give you credit for that. You will defend him to the end no matter what he does.

We could have a picture of him giving a BJ to Chavez's dead body and you would still love him.

What Dem propaganda machine? The cowardly MSM? There arefacts and there is the Pub Propaganda Machine, an alternative universe for hater dupes...Volts cost $278 apiece?The rich pay all the taxes, everyone has health care, best health care anywhere, the poor are lazy, Obama is a Muslim Kenyan Communist, ACORN stole the election who wants to take all your guns, that video is just on you tube, Half the GOP believes that crappe.etc etc see sig pp3

WTF? I lived in the Chicago area for 38 years. I know all about the Chicago Democrat machine that Obama came from. Just wish like hell mike Ditka ran against Obama for Illiinois Sentate that year. He would of never became POTUS
Greene: Could Mike Ditka have altered U.S. history? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Last edited:

Just proving the point- you're a functional moron. Half the dupes think Bill wrote Obama's books LOL. Pure Pubcrappe. Give us the 200 links that popped up simultaneously from all the BS orgs institutes bloggers and Murdoch/Moonie rags, chumps...20 google pages that make it damn hard to find the truth from a couple of underfunded Dem fact checkers.

Last edited:

You forgot to post the link citing Obama’s made-up fictional biographical details. Unless you’re referring to his being born in Kenya, a Muslim, or ‘mentored’ by Bill Ayers.

And stop giving CNN and Post links when they're just RW blogs from the PPM...

Yo franco. please post obama's records from columbia and harvard. there are rumors that he got scholarships and grants that were reserved for foreign students. I know he was born in Hawaii, so did he commit fraud to get that money?

easy to refute, post the records. Oh---they are sealed? Oh---he has paid lawyers to keep us from seeing them? now why would the most transparent president in history do a thing like that?

And stop giving CNN and Post links when they're just RW blogs from the PPM...

Dude I was still in Chicago at that time I could give you a 100 links. Ditka would have beat Obama in a heart beat and at the time I read the Chicago Suntimes, trib and the burbs Daily Hearld cover to cover every day. I remember it thats why I posted it

Just proving the point- you're a functional moron. Half the dupes think Bill wrote Obama's books LOL. Pure Pubcrappe. Give us the 200 links that popped up simultaneously from all the BS orgs institutes bloggers and Murdoch/Moonie rags, chumps...20 google pages that make it damn hard to find the truth from a couple of underfunded Dem fact checkers.

" Half the dupes think Bill wrote Obama's books LOL"

Ayers did write it.

But don't take my word for it....take Michelle Obama's word.

Author Christopher Andersen says in a newly released book that former domestic terrorist William Ayers helped Barack Obama write the president’s highly acclaimed memoir “Dreams from My Father.”

Andersen, in “Barack and Michelle: Portrait of a Marriage” writes that Obama was faced with a deadline with the Time Books division of Random House to submit his manuscript after already having canceled a contract with Simon & Schuster. Confronted with the threat of a second failure, his wife, Michelle, suggested he seek the help of “his friend and Hyde Park neighbor Bill Ayers.” In the end, Ayers’s contribution to Barack’s “Dreams from My Father” would be significant – so much so that the book’s language, oddly specific references, literary devices, and themes would bear a jarring similarity to Ayers’s own writing. Andersen relied on inside sources, quite possibly Michelle Obama, to describe how “Dreams” was published.
Andersen, in “Barack and Michelle: Portrait of a Marriage,”

You are a dunce, aren't you.

BTW...
"Christopher Peter Andersen (born May 26, 1949) is an American journalist and the author of 32 books, including many bestsellers. A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Andersen joined the staff of Time Magazine as a contributing editor in 1969.[1] From 1974 to 1986 Andersen was senior editor of Time Incorporated's People Magazine.[2] He has also written for a wide range of publications, including The New York Times, The New York Daily News,[3] Life, and Vanity Fair."
Christopher Andersen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's a Liberal, just like you.....just not as stupid as you are.

Ah the Obama White House: the Home of the Whopper

“When there’s a bill on my desk as president, you – the public – will have five days to look at it online and find out what’s in it before I sign it.”

:lmao:

Forum List

Back