Obama has transformed America into Wonderland

and btw Ditka was a hero in Chicago land... his name on the ballot against a no one like: Obama? he would have lost. and back to be being to what ever he did???????

Obama has transformed America into Wonderland

Obama has transformed America into "Wonder WTF he has done to it" .

$4a02fd195374f2a9a12620b79976c2d4.jpg

Compared to what Bush and the GOP left him in 2009, you're right.

That quote is referring to him in HIGH SCHOOL, dupe.

Examples of his lies, chumps? All Pubcrappe. Change the channel.

Here's one where he fictionalized a battle to include possible insurance denial over pre-existing conditions ... to fit the agenda he wanted to push:

“For my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies because they’re saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don’t have to pay her treatment, there’s something fundamentally wrong about that.”

No lie except on the PPM, and happens all the time, until NOW.

I suppose that made sense to you. :eusa_hand:

you do know franco thought you were older then I, because I was a liberal, then a con and as I got older became a mod. I just want the truth.....and I will fight anyone to get the truth and just say......"ok. no big deal"......I will never get your type left or right over the age of 45....that cant figure out the truth. or wont search for it.

I always liked this one: Bill Ayers....'just some guy in the neighborhood.'

Just proving the point- you're a functional moron. Half the dupes think Bill wrote Obama's books LOL. Pure Pubcrappe. Give us the 200 links that popped up simultaneously from all the BS orgs institutes bloggers and Murdoch/Moonie rags, chumps...20 google pages that make it damn hard to find the truth from a couple of underfunded Dem fact checkers.

" Half the dupes think Bill wrote Obama's books LOL"

Ayers did write it.

But don't take my word for it....take Michelle Obama's word.

Author Christopher Andersen says in a newly released book that former domestic terrorist William Ayers helped Barack Obama write the president’s highly acclaimed memoir “Dreams from My Father.”

Andersen, in “Barack and Michelle: Portrait of a Marriage” writes that Obama was faced with a deadline with the Time Books division of Random House to submit his manuscript after already having canceled a contract with Simon & Schuster. Confronted with the threat of a second failure, his wife, Michelle, suggested he seek the help of “his friend and Hyde Park neighbor Bill Ayers.” In the end, Ayers’s contribution to Barack’s “Dreams from My Father” would be significant – so much so that the book’s language, oddly specific references, literary devices, and themes would bear a jarring similarity to Ayers’s own writing. Andersen relied on inside sources, quite possibly Michelle Obama, to describe how “Dreams” was published.
Andersen, in “Barack and Michelle: Portrait of a Marriage,”

You are a dunce, aren't you.

BTW...
"Christopher Peter Andersen (born May 26, 1949) is an American journalist and the author of 32 books, including many bestsellers. A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Andersen joined the staff of Time Magazine as a contributing editor in 1969.[1] From 1974 to 1986 Andersen was senior editor of Time Incorporated's People Magazine.[2] He has also written for a wide range of publications, including The New York Times, The New York Daily News,[3] Life, and Vanity Fair."
Christopher Andersen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's a Liberal, just like you.....just not as stupid as you are.

Sorry to hear he sold out to the BS Pub propaganda Machine- the money's just too easy...Pure Pubgossip.

Bill Ayers presidential election controversy - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Ayers_presidential_election_controversy - Cached - Similar
Obama has condemned Ayers' past, and stated that he does not have a .... On
June 30, 1997, Ayers' book, A Kind and Just Parent: The Children of .... On May
17, as the controversy continued, the Obama campaign issued their own "Fact
Check" ... evidence for Cashill's ghostwriting hypothesis," that it was "unlikely"
and that ...
If Obama DID Use A Ghostwriter It Would Be Kennedyesque
justoneminute.typepad.com/.../if-obama-did-use-a-ghostwriter-it-would-be-kennedyesque.html - Cached - Similar
Oct 8, 2009 ... The choice of a ghost writer does not necessarily mean agreement on any ... high
level of overlap were the Ayers and Obama book, well, we would have a ... He
links to a Fact Check article on the Obama/Ayers relationship so ...
Fox & Friends: A Loving Home For The Right's Craziest Conspiracy ...
mediamatters.org/research/2011/03/29/fox-amp...a.../178065 - Cached
Mar 29, 2011 ... "Let's Say Bill Ayers Did Write That Book": Fox & Friends Pushes Absurd ... Fox &
Friends Finds Fact In Ayers' "Joke" About Ghostwriting Obama's Book. .... The
story claimed that "sources close to [a] background check," which ...

Compared to what Bush and the GOP left him in 2009, you're right.

That quote is referring to him in HIGH SCHOOL, dupe.

Examples of his lies, chumps? All Pubcrappe. Change the channel.

Here's one where he fictionalized a battle to include possible insurance denial over pre-existing conditions ... to fit the agenda he wanted to push:

“For my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies because they’re saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don’t have to pay her treatment, there’s something fundamentally wrong about that.”

No lie except on the PPM, and happens all the time, until NOW.

Well now that I think I know what PPM means, I still have to ask what you are talking about.

How is what Obama said not dishonest?

His mother was not being threatened with a denial of insurance based on having a preexisting condition.

Obama made it up because he's a manipulator.

We could give you a long list of Obama dissembling, but would you be honest enough to acknowledge even a single instance?

How 'bout a link to what your author said about the book and Ayres? Nobody else believes that outside the PPM...

Insurers are great at not leaving evidence of screwing with people. And DITTO.

I always liked this one: Bill Ayers....'just some guy in the neighborhood.'

Just proving the point- you're a functional moron. Half the dupes think Bill wrote Obama's books LOL. Pure Pubcrappe. Give us the 200 links that popped up simultaneously from all the BS orgs institutes bloggers and Murdoch/Moonie rags, chumps...20 google pages that make it damn hard to find the truth from a couple of underfunded Dem fact checkers.

" Half the dupes think Bill wrote Obama's books LOL"

Ayers did write it.

But don't take my word for it....take Michelle Obama's word.

Author Christopher Andersen says in a newly released book that former domestic terrorist William Ayers helped Barack Obama write the president’s highly acclaimed memoir “Dreams from My Father.”

Andersen, in “Barack and Michelle: Portrait of a Marriage” writes that Obama was faced with a deadline with the Time Books division of Random House to submit his manuscript after already having canceled a contract with Simon & Schuster. Confronted with the threat of a second failure, his wife, Michelle, suggested he seek the help of “his friend and Hyde Park neighbor Bill Ayers.” In the end, Ayers’s contribution to Barack’s “Dreams from My Father” would be significant – so much so that the book’s language, oddly specific references, literary devices, and themes would bear a jarring similarity to Ayers’s own writing. Andersen relied on inside sources, quite possibly Michelle Obama, to describe how “Dreams” was published.
Andersen, in “Barack and Michelle: Portrait of a Marriage,”

You are a dunce, aren't you.

BTW...
"Christopher Peter Andersen (born May 26, 1949) is an American journalist and the author of 32 books, including many bestsellers. A graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, Andersen joined the staff of Time Magazine as a contributing editor in 1969.[1] From 1974 to 1986 Andersen was senior editor of Time Incorporated's People Magazine.[2] He has also written for a wide range of publications, including The New York Times, The New York Daily News,[3] Life, and Vanity Fair."
Christopher Andersen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's a Liberal, just like you.....just not as stupid as you are.

Did you really use a tabloid "Unauthorized Biography" and it's "unnamed sources" as proof of something?

I think the most disingenuous thing about it is that you're attempting to put those words into Michelle Obama's mouth.

How 'bout a link to what your author said about the book and Ayres? Nobody else believes that outside the PPM...

Insurers are great at not leaving evidence of screwing with people. And DITTO.

rulings%2Ftom-mostlyfalse.gif

PolitiFact | Obama's mother fought for disability coverage, not treatment, according to book

"I will never forget my own mother, as she fought cancer in her final months, having to worry about whether her insurance would refuse to pay for her treatment. And by the way, this was because the insurance company was arguing that somehow she should have known that she had cancer, when she took her new job, even though it hadn't been diagnosed yet," Obama said at a town hall meeting in Portsmouth, N.H., on Aug. 11, 2009.

More bull from the manipulator-in-chief.

It's all about getting health care, one way or the other, and getting screwed on technicalities. How old was he? Probably not an expert, and still applies in either case- won't happen under O-care. Still the truth, hater dupe.

Last edited:
When Obama makes up fictional biographical details in order to claim that he has common ground with some particular audience, oh what an empathetic man he is. What a wonderful president that he can relate to us regular people. When accomplished professionals discuss their observations about Benghazi, they're spinning a tale for political reasons.

Are we ever going to get back through the looking-glass?

I think we're still falling down the rabbit hole....

Ah the Obama White House: the Home of the Whopper

“When there’s a bill on my desk as president, you – the public – will have five days to look at it online and find out what’s in it before I sign it.”

:lmao:

And then there's the thing about "no lobbyists" being appointed.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

It's all about getting health care, one way or the other, and getting screwed on technicalities. How old was he? Probably not an expert, and still applies in either case- won't happen under O-care. Still the truth, hater dupe.

He was 34 when his mother died.

Poor Franco. I think you sprained something. Your hero is a liar and a manipulator. It's no wonder you come in here with arms waving. You don't have many alternatives when you're so determined to skirt facts on Obama's behalf.

Well, the Pub Depression came after the no lobbyists thing, and the 5 day thing often happens, about as good as can be done. He doesn't own congress- same with the televising thing. Just much more transparency, and much fewer lobbyists and more regulation on them than ever before. No lies like my sig pp3, just promises he couldn't completely keep, mainly because of mindless Pubobstruction and failure.

And REPEAT- Bill DID NOT write his book, wasn't his mentor, and poor Anne Dunham had all kinds of problems getting health care- feq your mindless obsession with BS RW "detail" a son wasn't up on. a-hole hater dupes lol.

Last edited:
And poor Obama. Must have sucked to be merely well-off when he was growing up. Betwixt and between. Not one of the affluent people he went to class with. Not part of the struggling class portrayed in his mythology.

That kind of conflict is a perfect breeding ground for a liar and a conman ... such as Obama.

Forum List

Back