🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama/Hillary race war

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Live updates: 3 officers dead in shooting in Baton Rouge, police say

More dead officers at the hands of blacks.

Is anyone here surprised? I mean, we have a President that refuses to call Islamic jihadists, Islamic jihadists, because he fears it will only stir up hatred towards Islam and encourage recruitment for ISIS.

However, Obama, along with the entire left in the US, has NO problem calling everyone in the GOP and every GOP candidate a racist. Nor do they have a problem siding with BLM when blacks are shot by the police.

Am I blaming the race baiting left, along with posters on this forum? Partially. You all had a hand to play in this newly created race war.

Congrats.

Can anyone say 8 more years of the Obama/Hillary race war?

We have been transformed. Of course, no one will assume responsibility for it.

Naturally.

"More"? 29 cops have been killed this year . How many by blacks ?

There is an undeniable war being waged now against the police, and police officers are being assassinated.

Is anyone here surprised? I mean, we have a President that refuses to call Islamic jihadists, Islamic jihadists, because he fears it will only stir up hatred towards Islam and encourage recruitment for ISIS.

However, Obama, along with the entire left in the US, has NO problem calling everyone in the GOP and every GOP candidate a racist. Nor do they have a problem siding with BLM when blacks are shot by the police.

Am I blaming the race baiting left, along with posters on this forum? Partially. You all had a hand to play in this newly created race war.

Congrats.

Naturally.

Great post. Are you claiming to be a uniter?

Obama/Hillary race war
Obama's lasting legacy
and if you enjoy this this type of thing and want 4 more years then vote for Hiliary

Congrats.

Naturally.

What a stupid fucking OP title that has absolutely nothing to do with the facts.

What in the fuck is wrong with you people?

Congrats.

Naturally.
Race war? Where? I've only heard about white cops getting shot and targeted. Why arent they shooting random white people walking down the street if its a race war?

Obama/Hillary race war
Obama's lasting legacy
and if you enjoy this this type of thing and want 4 more years then vote for Hiliary
I enjoy racists shitting themselves and i will be voting for Hilary so you make that a reality.
laugh.gif

Congrats.

Naturally.

What a stupid fucking OP title that has absolutely nothing to do with the facts.

Are you fucking kidding me? Obama is most certainly responsible for this. He has been the most divisive the US has ever had,

Congrats.

Naturally.

Are you fucking kidding me? Obama is most certainly responsible for this. He has been the most divisive the US has ever had,
By being Black of course. Whites got afraid.

Congrats.

Naturally.

I say let's go ahead and get it on. 12% of the population who are mostly uneducated and inept at anything mechanical or technical should not take long to put away once and for all. I would love to get this small bump in the road smoothed over as quickly as possible, I am expecting guests for the Thanksgiving holidays.

Congrats.

Naturally.

I say let's go ahead and get it on. 12% of the population who are mostly uneducated and inept at anything mechanical or technical should not take long to put away once and for all. I would love to get this small bump in the road smoothed over as quickly as possible, I am expecting guests for the Thanksgiving holidays.
Talk is cheap. What are you waiting for sissy?

"More"? 29 cops have been killed this year . How many by blacks ?

How many blacks were killed by other blacks in Chicago this year?

You're right. All these deaths in Chicago and no one cares. A handful of cops get shot and everyone freaks ! All lives matter !!

Indeed. Why isn't ACORN-BLM protesting gang violence and murder in Chicago?
Theyre probably more concerned with cops that are paid to protect and serve killing Black people.

Forum List

Back