🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama/Hillary race war

Live updates: 3 officers dead in shooting in Baton Rouge, police say

More dead officers at the hands of blacks.

Is anyone here surprised? I mean, we have a President that refuses to call Islamic jihadists, Islamic jihadists, because he fears it will only stir up hatred towards Islam and encourage recruitment for ISIS.

However, Obama, along with the entire left in the US, has NO problem calling everyone in the GOP and every GOP candidate a racist. Nor do they have a problem siding with BLM when blacks are shot by the police.

Am I blaming the race baiting left, along with posters on this forum? Partially. You all had a hand to play in this newly created race war.

Congrats.

Can anyone say 8 more years of the Obama/Hillary race war?

We have been transformed. Of course, no one will assume responsibility for it.

Naturally.

What a stupid fucking OP title that has absolutely nothing to do with the facts.

What in the fuck is wrong with you people?

Are you fucking kidding me? Obama is most certainly responsible for this. He has been the most divisive the US has ever had,

Nah, all that happened was a minority of backwater inbred racist peckerwood hillbillies lost their fuggin minds once a half black guy got elected president. Then they decided he would by god be a one term president. Then the learned a second time that they were a feckless national minority; that the nation had moved on. And they've been throwing their toys and food ever since, soiling themselves into obscurity as humanity evolves away from their paradigm of hate and racism.

"More"? 29 cops have been killed this year . How many by blacks ?

How many blacks were killed by other blacks in Chicago this year?

You're right. All these deaths in Chicago and no one cares. A handful of cops get shot and everyone freaks ! All lives matter !!

Indeed. Why isn't ACORN-BLM protesting gang violence and murder in Chicago?
Theyre probably more concerned with cops that are paid to protect and serve killing Black people.
Do you realize that cops kill more whites than blacks each year? Educate yourself

Is anyone here surprised? I mean, we have a President that refuses to call Islamic jihadists, Islamic jihadists, because he fears it will only stir up hatred towards Islam and encourage recruitment for ISIS.

However, Obama, along with the entire left in the US, has NO problem calling everyone in the GOP and every GOP candidate a racist. Nor do they have a problem siding with BLM when blacks are shot by the police.

Am I blaming the race baiting left, along with posters on this forum? Partially. You all had a hand to play in this newly created race war.

Congrats.

Naturally.
Race war? Where? I've only heard about white cops getting shot and targeted. Why arent they shooting random white people walking down the street if its a race war?
actually they do shoot random white people just walking down the street. Its just that it happens so frequently that its no longer news.

You're right. All these deaths in Chicago and no one cares. A handful of cops get shot and everyone freaks ! All lives matter !!

Theyre probably more concerned with cops that are paid to protect and serve killing Black people.
Do you realize that cops kill more whites than blacks each year? Educate yourself
What did that have to do with what I said?

Congrats.

Naturally.
Race war? Where? I've only heard about white cops getting shot and targeted. Why arent they shooting random white people walking down the street if its a race war?
actually they do shoot random white people just walking down the street. Its just that it happens so frequently that its no longer news.
Who is they? White people shoot more white people than anyone else.

Unarmed whites? Per capita?

Congrats.

Naturally.

Stop! We don't wanna know that!

Oh nothing, but the path had to be altered.

Congrats.

Naturally.

You should ditch your tv, corporate state mind control conduit.

Oh nothing, but the path had to be altered.
Weird how you say "racist white cops stop killing Black people" and the response is that cops kill more whites as if the racist white cops are shooting white people because they hate and fear them. :cuckoo:

Congrats.

Naturally.

and yet, 81% of whites killed in the U.S are killed by blacks, where as during the same period Whites were responsible for roughly 2.5% of blacks that were killed.
Blacks killing blacks however top the scale at over 50% of the the murders.
I think it fair to say that blacks in general are rabid animals.

Congrats.

Naturally.

and yet, 81% of whites killed in the U.S are killed by blacks, where as during the same period Whites were responsible for roughly 2.5% of blacks that were killed.
You've admitted defeat when you post lies without backing them up.

Congrats.

Naturally.

Great post. Are you claiming to be a uniter?

I only claim to tell the truth. I'm no leader, although I would be a hell of a lot better than what the country has now.

Do people want to hear the truth? No, they never do. Those that do get put on crosses.

Well here is the truth anyway. Obviously race relations have suffered due to sins of the past, namely slavery, but to continue to blame the white man is a fallacy.

Look at America today. Who kills more blacks, whites or blacks? Blacks kill more blacks than whites.

Why are blacks targeted by police the way they are? Some of it may be related to racism, but I would wager that it is simply the fact that most violence police encounter is perpetrated by black culture. Do we really want to continue to blame the White man? Well go ahead, blame away, see how many police will die as a result and buy yourself a beer!

How do Americans unite? By starters, disband groups like the NAACP and BLM. These groups existence depends on division. They are also useless political tools that only empower the DNC that race baits and does nothing to improve the lives of minorities.

But those on the left will simply enjoy the speech Obama will deliver about the need for gun control and completely ignore my post.

Carry on.

Congrats.

Naturally.

I would love to read the primary research on that. No blog, no media interpretation of data, primary research study. Thanks in advance.

Congrats.

Naturally.

I only claim to tell the truth. I'm no leader, although I would be a hell of a lot better than what the country has now.

Do people want to hear the truth? No, they never do. Those that do get put on crosses.

Well here is the truth anyway. Obviously race relations have suffered due to sins of the past, namely slavery, but to continue to blame the white man is a fallacy.

Look at America today. Who kills more blacks, whites or blacks? Blacks kill more blacks than whites.

Why are blacks targeted by police the way they are? Some of it may be related to racism, but I would wager that it is simply the fact that most violence police encounter is perpetrated by blacks.

How do Americans unite? By starters, disband groups like the NAACP and BLM. These groups existence depends on division. They are also useless political tools that only empower the DNC that race baits and does nothing to improve the lives of minorities.

But those on the left will simply enjoy the speech Obama will deliver about the need for gun control and completely ignore my post.

Carry on.

Of course, all in the past, nothing to see, don't question the system.

Congrats.

Naturally.

Why are blacks targeted by police the way they are? Some of it may be related to racism, but I would wager that it is simply the fact that most violence police encounter is perpetrated by black culture. Do we really want to continue to blame the White man? Well go ahead, blame away, see how many police will die as a result and buy yourself a beer!

Carry on.
Its amazing how ignorant your opinion is. Racial relations in this country have been shit from the moment reconstruction failed and they gave the land and political control of the south back to the former white slave owners.

Then you have the present where that same attitude is present amongst probably 80% of white americans today either passively or overtly.

Congrats.

Naturally.

Why are blacks targeted by police the way they are? Some of it may be related to racism, but I would wager that it is simply the fact that most violence police encounter is perpetrated by blacks.

Carry on.

Of course, all in the past, nothing to see, don't question the system.

MLK showed blacks how to proceed. You succeed by demonstrating peacefully and by letting your opponent hang himself by his own unrighteous deeds.

However, if you act like those unrighteous fools who abuse others, then you become no better. In fact, you arguably become worse at some point.

But in today's secular humanist culture where Christianity has taken a back seat, where is their such a leader like MLK who achieved great victories for blacks?

Crickets.

In todays world, doctrines, such as Islam, reign supreme where it is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

Congrats.

Naturally.
No, not at all surprised that another rightwing racist and moron blames the president and tries to exploit this tragic event for some perceived partisan gain.

I have to say, I could not be more proud of groups like the Tea Party, who were all labeled as racists by the NAACP.

They demonstrate peacefully at every turn.

Congrats.

Naturally.
No, not at all surprised that another rightwing racist and moron blames the president and tries to exploit this tragic event for some perceived partisan gain.

Is he a leader or is he not? Did he not jump the gun when his college professor friend was stopped by police for trying to break into his house and then immediately accusing the police to be racists? Obama later apologized and said he was in the wrong, but the damage was done.

Then there was Ferguson. No matter your opinion of what went down, the police officer in question was tried under the system and found not guilty. Obama did not back him but instead continued to feed civil unrest by his lack of support for law and order.

My guess is that you would not fault Obama for any of this and don't think he feed these flames in any way. So your position is either Obama is no kind of leader or his leadership has failed us. Which is it?

Forum List

Back