Obama: I Hope to Create ‘a Million Young Barack Obamas’

facepalm20-20copy.jpg

I think that it's a great idea that President Obama wants to create a million young Barak Obamas.

According to what I have read on the Web, he wants these young people to become leaders of "the relay race that is human progress."

Although I respectfully disagree with many of his ideas, I think that our country would benefit from having a million young people who are like President Obama.

That is, he dresses nicely, he speaks excellent English, and he seeks through peaceful means to change the nation and the world.

I think that it's a great idea that President Obama wants to create a million young Barak Obamas.

According to what I have read on the Web, he wants these young people to become leaders of "the relay race that is human progress."

Although I respectfully disagree with many of his ideas, I think that our country would benefit from having a million young people who are like President Obama.

That is, he dresses nicely, he speaks excellent English, and he seeks through peaceful means to change the nation and the world.

Wouldn't they have a difficult time finding a million radical Islamist nations who support terrorism to award nuclear weapons???

Even for a politician Typhoid Barry is so far up his own ass I think he's finally reached his small intestine. What a milestone!

If there were a million Barack Obamas, would there be even one who would take the daily intelligence briefing?

"The White House takes pride in the fact that Obama’s PDB is “not briefed to him” – because, they say, he is “among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the planet.” That hubris brings to mind this revealing quote from a September 2008 New York Times profile of Obama:

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers." http://www.aei-ideas.org/2012/09/ob...igence-briefer-than-my-intelligence-briefers/

Tell that to Libya and Syria.

Forum List

Back