Obama ignores law for pardons = Bad; Bundy ignores law = GOOD!

I guess the right doesnt care about whats true or not and made up their minds that Bundy is right no matter what

And No One was carrying assault weapons such as AK47s. They're illegal!!!
An AR15 is a Semi- auto rifle that holds a magazine. Huge difference....
An excellent choice for use by a female like me...No Kickback!!!

An AR15 is an assault rifle. It is a clone of the military M16, just without the full-auto function. And AK47's and their variants are perfectly legal, just as long as they are semi-auto. In fact, an 18 year old in my state (SC) can walk into any gun shop, and if he has no felony convictions and about $600, he can walk out with a brand new AK47 type rifle in less than an hour. Or an AR15 rifle. Both equally deadly.

What you are missing is that being in prison for a non violent drug offense is not the same as being a non violent offender. Many of those in prison for a non violent offense have rap sheets that include violent offenses
Many others are in prison for a non violent drug offense as a consequence of a plea bargain with dismissing a violent offense in exchange for a guilty plea on the drug charge.

That's a good point. My questions would be:

1) Have they served their sentence(s) for those violent crimes?"
2) Have they already served the time (for their non-violent drug crime) that they would have to serve under current sentencing guidelines?

If the answer to both of those questions is yes, then my opinion would be to let them out.

I guess the right doesnt care about whats true or not and made up their minds that Bundy is right no matter what

It's NOT about the Cows..It's about the Federal Government owning State Land especially in the western states. Federal Government owning 86% of Nevada is troublesome and needs to be re-evaluated. We want our land back that we pay state taxes for. Maybe those in Nevada should only pay14% of their state taxes since most of the state is owned by the Feds.

I'd like to see all that fed firepower on the border instead of on American cows eating grass.

And No One was carrying assault weapons such as AK47s. They're illegal!!!
An AR15 is a Semi- auto rifle that holds a magazine. Huge difference....
An excellent choice for use by a female like me...No Kickback!!!

A few things here:

The feds owning that much land should be reevaluated just not by hitching your wagon to this law breaker in a cowboy hat.

Where you'd like to see the firepower doesnt matter. A lot of people would like to see something happen somewhere.

Last point. So?

Forum List

Back