Obama: " I'm going to be pushing to say, call a vote on immigration reform"

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Tuesday that stalled immigration reform would be a top priority once the fiscal crisis has been resolved.

"Once that's done, you know, the day after, I'm going to be pushing to say, call a vote on immigration reform," he told the Los Angeles affiliate of Spanish-language television network Univision.

obama-constitution.jpg

The president's domestic agenda has been sidetracked in his second term by one problem after another. As he coped with the revelation of domestic surveillance programs, chemical weapons in Syria, and a fiscal battle that has shut down the U.S. government and threatens a debt default, immigration has been relegated to the back burner.

But Obama, who won re-election with overwhelming Hispanic backing, had hoped to make reforms easing the plight of the 11 million immigrants who are in the United States illegally.

Last edited:
Boehner will see an opportunity to isolate the TeaPs in his caucus on immigration reform while reaching out to Hispanics.

Obama is nothing but a fucking sell-out and a traitor! And any other politician who supports this immigration "reform" is also a sell-out and a traitor!

America doesn't need to be importing more Third World trash to clutter up our streets, tagging our buildings with gang signs and stealing American jobs.

I don't like it that Mexico is pushing their poor on our country. WTF are we doing? Shouldn't they be reforming mexico and improving their life.

I am willing to agree with amnesty for well educated Hispanics and people that have been working for more then 5 years. On the other hand I am not willing to agree to lazy moochers and thugs....

And he'll get it. Rs will fold like a wet bag.

Of course....the GOP wants their cheap labor to keep more companies from heading to China. Not real noble but more noble than letting more invaders in to vote for Rat welfare.

Maybe instead of relying on Mexicans? How about focusing on educating and demanding jobs from our own people????

Simple concept.

And any other politician who supports this immigration "reform" is also a sell-out and a traitor!

I hope you're not suggesting our current immigration system is working just swell.

I'm not suggesting that. But how will giving amnesty fix it?

It won't, but neither will labeling any suggested changes "amnesty" because it's a 'magic word.'

What do you suggest that won't make you scream "amnesty!"?

well no kidding, he has to take the heat and people minds off his failure fascist ObamaCare

so he's out to make the NEXT CRISIS in our lives..it's never ending with this community agitator

I'll be so glad when he is gone, if we have a United State of America AND any freedoms left by then

Last edited:
well no kidding, he has to take the heat and people minds off his failure fascist ObamaCare

so he's out to make the NEXT CRISIS in our lives..it's never ending with this community agitator

I'll be so glad when he is gone, if we have a United State of America AND any freedoms left by then

I enjoy watching him destroy the Rat party branch and root. The majority of Latins don't care for blacks, queers, abortions, or tyrants....they've come across a frightfully dangerous stretch of Sonoran Desert to come here, work, and send money home. If I were a mexican I'd be here too. They'll abide the Kenyan until he has the law off their asses and then turn on him and vote GOP in the future. And anybody who thinks they won't doesn't know their ass from up. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back