Obama In Cuba Responds To Brussels Attack During Press Conference: Refuses To Name The Enemy

Typical. He is a global fucking embarrassment.
Oh well, he's off on vacation - AGAIN - next week. Hauling his family + senile old battleaxe mother-in-law, whose been sucking off the taxpayer for the last eight years - off to a gazillion dollar mansion for a couple of weeks. You know, they want to get down to the "common folk" level.
Meanwhile, the Obama supporting Liberal idiots, will continue to eat his nasty fucking turds till the day they die.

Ok, I have the latest word on the attacks in Beligum. It came from FOX two minutes ago. The French Prime Minister stated, "We are at war"! Time for another cup of coffee as it is all under control. The comfort of being an informed individual.

Asclepias: 13830277 said:
Another white boy whine thread. :laugh:
Get back to the plantation boy! Mind your White masters.
Go back to the zoo cave chimp. Stop whining about your Black master and what he does in Cuba.
laugh.gif

Ok, I have the latest word on the attacks in Beligum. It came from FOX two minutes ago. The French Prime Minister stated, "We are at war"! Time for another cup of coffee as it is all under control. The comfort of being an informed individual.
What else can one do?

What else can one do?

Moonglow, exactly. If the powers in Europe want to sand bag, what else can one do. My personnel opinion is that France, Germany and the remainder of Europe feel they are at war, then prosecute the damned war. I grow tired of people saying that and then snoozing while waiting for the next incoming. But then, I am neither European nor politician.

Obama Responds to Terror Attack in Brussels… By Attending a Baseball Game
At least it wasn't golf this time.
News
Trey Sanchez

screen_shot_2016-03-22_at_4.36.11_pm.jpg

On Tuesday from Cuba, President Obama gave a few remarks on the terror attack in Brussels, sending the American people's thoughts and prayers to "our friend and ally." He promised Belgium to bring whoever is responsible to justice for this attack. Unwilling to call it Islamic terrorism, Obama said, "This is yet another reminder that the world must unite, we must be together, regardless of nationality, or race, or faith, in fighting against the scourge of terrorism."

Then he went to watch a baseball game between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Cuba National Team.

At least it wasn't golf this time.
News
Trey Sanchez

screen_shot_2016-03-22_at_4.36.11_pm.jpg

On Tuesday from Cuba, President Obama gave a few remarks on the terror attack in Brussels, sending the American people's thoughts and prayers to "our friend and ally." He promised Belgium to bring whoever is responsible to justice for this attack. Unwilling to call it Islamic terrorism, Obama said, "This is yet another reminder that the world must unite, we must be together, regardless of nationality, or race, or faith, in fighting against the scourge of terrorism."

Then he went to watch a baseball game between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Cuba National Team.

Good thing he got in some time to see the game. The POTUS has all the luck.

Like the Ft. Hood attacks and Paris attacks where he refused to name the enemy, this is not surprising at all.

UNREAL! Obama Devotes 50 Seconds to Brussels Jihadist Attacks In Speech to Castro Regime - Won't Name the Enemy - The Gateway Pundit

Well, honestly, I'm sure that the communist-in-chief believes that it (Belgium) was nothing more than "workplace violence".
Chickens coming home to roost and karma. Leopold II was worse than Hitler. Killed over 10 million Congolese. Belgium also is one of the countries constantly fucking up shit in the ME and Africa.

Forum List

Back