Obama is loved worldwide

So much for the BS that electing Obama was going to turn the planet into a peaceful utopia... What a load of horse shit.

Obama is an idiot, his entire foreign policy is a joke and the false love of him around the world is now fading and the truth is coming out.

Idiot? No. Obama is an extremely intelligent human being.

A person that would sweep us under the rug to appease corporate interests? Yes.

Obama is an idiot, his entire foreign policy is a joke and the false love of him around the world is now fading and the truth is coming out.

Sorry Kevin, I dont think Obama's all that bright, he doesnt have a single policy working. OBamacare, Foreign policy and domestic abuse are all disasters.

Sorry Kevin, I dont think Obama's all that bright, he doesnt have a single policy working. OBamacare, Foreign policy and domestic abuse are all disasters.

They're working just fine, just not in our best interests as an American people.

Obamacare? The Pharm companies are going to make a killing. The insurance companies are going to make a killing. We're basically now forcing people to buy their products.

Foreign policy? Endless war, civil unrest, and millions of drones are bad for Americans but GREAT for the defense industry that suckles off of our half a trillion dollar annual breastfeed.

Coup Underway in Egypt - Carol Platt Liebau

Guest Post: Egyptians Love Us For Our Freedom | Zero Hedge

hahaha, I love those protests, must piss liberals off to see other trash their man in the same manner they trash everyone else.

When the rest of the world hated Bush, you told us this was a good thing. Now you are telling us that the world supposedly hating Obama is a bad thing? :cuckoo:

When the rest of the world hated Bush, you told us this was a good thing. Now you are telling us that the world supposedly hating Obama is a bad thing? :cuckoo:

It's a bad thing, and Bush = Obama.

The Presidents might have changed, but the same powerful entities that were in control of our leadership during the Bush years are still very much in charge.

Unfortunately we don't get to elect the actual decision-makers.

It's a bad thing, and Bush = Obama.

The Presidents might have changed, but the same powerful entities that were in control of our leadership during the Bush years are still very much in charge.

Unfortunately we don't get to elect the actual decision-makers.

bull fricken shit, get over the bullshit corporate NWO fantasy. If it really bothers you, ban corporate political contributions, ban PACs, ban union contributions. limit all politcal campaigns to public funding. Give each presidential campaign 5 million to spend, no more allowed, congress 500K, governors 50K. make all the networks televise all debates and have the questioners from all parties and beliefs.

But there is no group of corporate big wigs that is controlling the world-------its a fricken fantasy.

hahaha, I love those protests, must piss liberals off to see other trash their man in the same manner they trash everyone else.

respect and hate are two very different things. Bush and obama are both in Africa, Bush is being treated with respect, obama is being tolerated.

bull fricken shit, get over the bullshit corporate NWO fantasy. If it really bothers you, ban corporate political contributions, ban PACs, ban union contributions. limit all politcal campaigns to public funding. Give each presidential campaign 5 million to spend, no more allowed, congress 500K, governors 50K. make all the networks televise all debates and have the questioners from all parties and beliefs.

But there is no group of corporate big wigs that is controlling the world-------its a fricken fantasy.

Who mentioned NWO? I'm not talking of some sort of uniform evil plan to dominate the world, I'm simply saying that there are people that exist that are far more powerful than the US President, and that these people are not up for election.

Do you think the world's top CEOs, investment drivers, bankers and billionaires are meeting in secret with the British Prime Minister (amongst others) to discuss the new Arrested Development episodes?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/07/bilderberg-2013_n_3401991.html

This has been going on since the beginning of time, Red, and if you don't realize this than I'd have to say (quite frankly) I'm just a bit shocked by your ignorance.

PS. I would love to ban corporate political contributions, limit campaign funding, etc... but it ain't happening.

Last edited:
So they got the "terrorists" out and the dupes are still complaining? Talk about idiots! Sorry about emerging democracy.

Things would go more smoothly without the Booosh Great World Recession, ya know. Thanks for the mindless obstruction of the recovery, too, a-holes...

untitled3.jpg

Obama is loved worldwide

Take about a "Freudian slip" - the reality is that Obama is probably the world's most popular leader and attracts huge crowds where ever he goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama is definately not a leader, and those who love him are other ideologues, or just detached from reality.

No, I'm not, I'm mocking your stupid idea that we have to be popular and that Obama would bring that popularity, either get a clue or get the fuck out of this thread

Forum List

Back