Obama is no Leader of Men

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The man is well, I'm not sure man. At least not one of honor. You will not find a leader worth even being discussed as such, that would jaunt off on vacation after the complete lack of regard for your employee's.

Federal workers, of which many are veterans, are furloughed starting 12 July. 11 days equal to a 20% pay reduction in take home pay. They have not had a pay raise of any kind in over 3 years.

And now their ultimate Supervisor is going on an escapade to Africa costing $$$$$?

No wonder the man will never garner one lick of respect from the rank and file.

Obama is making another very bad decision

JBLM: 10,000 civilian employees furloughed starting July 12 | Q13 FOX News

-Geuax

Last edited:
The man is well, I'm not sure man. At least not one of honor. You will not find a leader worth even being discussed as such, that would jaunt off on vacation after the complete lack of regard for your employee's.

Federal workers, of which many are veterans, are furloughed starting 12 July. 11 days equal to a 20% pay reduction in take home pay. They have not had a pay raise of any kind in over 3 years.

And now their ultimate Supervisor is going on an escapade to Africa costing $$$$$?

-Geuax
His boot-lickers will defend this trip, because Obama Can Do No Wrong.

Right, USMB toadies?

-Geuax

Right, USMB toadies?

OK- I like to jaunt back in forth, we all do, but lets be real here... This trip is not in the best interest of Obama and the fiscal state of America!

A Hypocrite is not a fair definition of his actions

-Geaux

No leader could be a leader and make the claim that they know absolutely nothing about what's going on in among his own underlings.

He furloughs the rank and file, but gave himself a pay raise. He's going on vacations to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. He is making an appearance in Ireland, but uses that as an excuse to take his family on a taxpayer paid European tour.

obama knows nothing, but is certainly taking unfair advantage of his office to the detriment of the people he purportedly represents.

He should be careful leaving the country, might get arrested for his war crimes.

-Geuax

Right, USMB toadies?

OK- I like to jaunt back in forth, we all do, but lets be real here... This trip is not in the best interest of Obama and the fiscal state of America!

A Hypocrite is not a fair definition of his actions

-Geaux
No, it isn't good. But his mindless supporters will make apologies for the trip, because Obama's ENTITLED to it.

You know -- the same people who condemned Bush's vacations.

Nevertheless, Obama is indeed a hypocrite. He's continually claimed others need to tighten their belts while he spends money as fast as he can.

Forum List

Back