Obama Is No Longer President

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
I've been enjoying the craziness that is this years CPAC, as once normally conservative Republicans crawl over each other to see who really is the furthest right.

Naturally, even with all the Bachmann's and Palin's and Paul's out there, this guy still takes the crazy cake.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uk8a0FapUw#t=1088[/ame]

In case you missed it, that was:

This President of the United States is the first president we've ever had who thinks he can choose which laws to enforce and which laws to ignore. He announces just about every day one change after another after another in Obamacare. It's utterly lawless. It is inconsistent with our Constitution, and it ought to trouble everyone, Republicans, Democrats, independents, libertarians.

Let me tell you something: If you have a president picking and choosing which laws to follow and which laws to ignore, you no longer have a president.

Dear Crazy Canadian:

I guess you don't remember this?

While I am signing S. 1192, it contains a legislative veto provision which the Attorney General advises is unconstitutional. [...] Accordingly, this language of section 114(e) must be objected to on constitutional grounds. The Secretary of Transportation will not, consistent with this objection, regard himself as legally bound by any such resolution.

That came from, of course, Ronald Reagan, when he signed the Union Station Redevelopment Act of 1981.

I love the way Republicans turn democrats into little obama's hiding out under the bed.

I've been enjoying the craziness that is this years CPAC, as once normally conservative Republicans crawl over each other to see who really is the furthest right.

Naturally, even with all the Bachmann's and Palin's and Paul's out there, this guy still takes the crazy cake.

they're mouth breathing loons.

they're mouth breathing loons.

Remind us how Bush lied us into war even though your heroes all agreed with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uk8a0FapUw#t=1088

In case you missed it, that was:

This President of the United States is the first president we've ever had who thinks he can choose which laws to enforce and which laws to ignore. He announces just about every day one change after another after another in Obamacare. It's utterly lawless. It is inconsistent with our Constitution, and it ought to trouble everyone, Republicans, Democrats, independents, libertarians.

Let me tell you something: If you have a president picking and choosing which laws to follow and which laws to ignore, you no longer have a president.

Dear Crazy Canadian:

I guess you don't remember this?

While I am signing S. 1192, it contains a legislative veto provision which the Attorney General advises is unconstitutional. [...] Accordingly, this language of section 114(e) must be objected to on constitutional grounds. The Secretary of Transportation will not, consistent with this objection, regard himself as legally bound by any such resolution.

That came from, of course, Ronald Reagan, when he signed the Union Station Redevelopment Act of 1981.

Ted Cruz is absolutely correct. Too bad we have a complacent Congress.

Forum List

Back