Obama is TRUTH

All you idiots for socialized health care ... have any of you spent any time needing Medicare? If not, you should, get stuck on Medicare then go to the hospital, that's what you have to look forward to with Obama's plan. Educate yourself, try being truly poor for a bit.

not_the_droids.png

This is not the change you're looking for.

All you idiots for socialized health care ... have any of you spent any time needing Medicare? If not, you should, get stuck on Medicare then go to the hospital, that's what you have to look forward to with Obama's plan. Educate yourself, try being truly poor for a bit.
Please enlighten us on how people lack coverage with Medicare.

you get in many cases sub-standard treatment....and some pretty shitty doctors...
Yes, we know your opinion, obviously you can't back it up with facts.

Idiot. Move to Canada.

1. Try to find a competent Doctor.
2. Try to get an appointment with the Doctor.
3. Prey to your Messiah that you dont actually get very sick because you will not get good treatment and the wait will be very very long. And you will pay more taxes for your troubles.

My parents are going through this right now as we speak. So stfu. You don't have one clue what you are asking for.

you get in many cases sub-standard treatment....and some pretty shitty doctors...

Idiot. Move to Canada.

3. Prey to your Messiah that you dont actually get very sick because you will not get good treatment and the wait will be very very long. And you will pay more taxes for your troubles.

My parents are going through this right now as we speak. So stfu. You don't have one clue what you are asking for.
Hell, try to find a job as an American national!!

2 parents and a mother-in-law is all the facts i need dipshit....sub-standard Bullshit....when my folkes said fuck it and got Blue Shield...all of a sudden they were up about 5 pegs in treatment....amazing aint it....

Idiot. Move to Canada.

thats for dam sure....aint nothing like experience....you do know what that is Junky right?....its the difference from just listening to what someone is telling you as to what you see actually happening,because you have been there and done that....try it sometimes....it might actually make a empty ballsack like you look halfass intelligent....

Idiot. Move to Canada.

Are your parents Canadian?

Obama might change things drastically, but he's not a miracle worker.

He'll change the legal and political situation regards HC, and the market will respond to it.

It remains to be seen if the changes that are done actually solve anything.

I have my doubts, but then I have yet to see what changes will be made, too.

Given that the HC plan has yet to be finalized and implemented, it is premature to decide that those changes will fail or work.

I'm not at all surprised to read the outrageous, asinine, and ridiculous comments posted by my Conswrvative right-wing, christian, zealot friends here at US Massage Parlour. If the Health Care topic could be discussed with any of you in a rational mature manner it would be a worthwhile topic. There are 47 million Americans at minimum who want Obama to succeed and he will. Conservatives are used to liers being elected to the White House, men who say one thing and do another. That's what you're used to. But alas the Negro Obama is NOT your run-of-mill lying GOP President. He will do as he said.

Barack Obama will bring down health care costs by $2,500 for the typical American family, and, at long last, deliver affordable, accessible health care for all Americans. That's the change he promised, that's what Americans voted for, and that's what Americans will get.

The right-wing, religious zealots who dominate the Conservative GOP have no credibility for they are nothing but a joke. Obama has spoken the truth and the Conservative GOP has never accepted truth from their political masters - Reagan, Nixon, Ford, Bush-the-elder, Bush-Junior were all LIERS !

Go Barack Go ! America wants change !

:cuckoo:

I'm not at all surprised to read the outrageous, asinine, and ridiculous comments posted by my Conswrvative right-wing, christian, zealot friends here at US Massage Parlour. If the Health Care topic could be discussed with any of you in a rational mature manner it would be a worthwhile topic. There are 47 million Americans at minimum who want Obama to succeed and he will. Conservatives are used to liers being elected to the White House, men who say one thing and do another. That's what you're used to. But alas the Negro Obama is NOT your run-of-mill lying GOP President. He will do as he said.

why dont you go suck on a left gonad of a Sasquatch somewhere....

What is a Conswrvative?

Idiot. Move to Canada.

Are your parents Canadian?

We are all from the Caribean. Moved to Canada when I was six. Moved to the States 13 years ago. So I am very familiar with Canadian healthcare. And unfortunately, so are my parents.

Being from the Caribbean you are probably Negro and now being in the states you probably are like the majority of Negro people - no health insurance. Too bad and pathetic that you would chose to live in such a racist nation ( did you know that Negro people were officially not complete human beings based on a US Costitutional Amendment?)

Universal Healthcare is an issue that was TAKEN yes I said TAKEN by the Obama administration from the realm of high costs that effect availability to one of entitlement. So spare me how much Obama wants to help me or my family by bankrupting my nation and taking the taxes I pay to pay for the healthcare services of Americans unable to do for themselves. While that may sound cruel or unkind, it's a fact of life in this nation, rather than looking to your neighbor and saying to yourself " I'm owed what my neighbor has because they have" you should say " I'm going out and making a life for myself and my family so I can have MORE than my neighbor has" Obama aims to make you a slave, a slave to laziness, one that looks to a Federal Govt. for all it's needs and takes away your ambition for do for yourself in life. Not only that , while doing so Obama plans to bankrupt this nation in the process. So forgive me if I'm not willing to endorse the idea that everyone is entitled to healthcare insurance that they have not earned nor have not gone out and tried to get for themselves. Rather, than solve the real issue of high costs the Obama Administration see's this as an opportunity to take from you RIGHTS won from the blood of millions of Americans spilled on battlefields the world over. So when your able to stop for a moment and look and see what the real effects of this will be, then perhaps you might be able to understand that it's one thing to say you have healthcare insurance it's another thing to actually have a place to use it. If you think I'm mistaken look at Texas for example where only 38% of Doctors actually accept Medicare as a form of payment. In places like Austiin only 17%, so no thank you. I do have some suggestions for you and everyone that wants Govt. provided healthcare. Go to your state legislatures with enough signatures to place on the ballot a universal healthcare proposal and let your fellow citizens vote on it. Until then , use your own money to pay for your own healthcare and I will do you a favor and use mine.

Forum List

Back