Obama isn't fit to be President

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
OK, let's face it Trump sucks. He's not a capitalist, he's anti free markets. He walks endlessly into the obvious traps of the leftists and their military wing, the left stream media.

But seriously, the guy who has no qualifications to be President and has spent seven and a half years of failure declares Trump "not fit to be President?"

:lmao:

Obama was a "community organizer." I don't even know what the fuck that means. Putin spent eight years bitch slapping him. He has the worst economic results of any President in American history.

And he's judging Trumps fitness to be President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, that is hilarious. What a stupid douche. Like his first Secretary of State ...

OK, let's face it Trump sucks. He's not a capitalist, he's anti free markets. He walks endlessly into the obvious traps of the leftists and their military wing, the left stream media.

But seriously, the guy who has no qualifications to be President and has spent seven and a half years of failure declares Trump "not fit to be President?"

Obama was a "community organizer." I don't even know what the fuck that means. Putin spent eight years bitch slapping him. He has the worst economic results of any President in American history.

OMG, that is hilarious. What a stupid douche. Like his first Secretary of State ...
I don't think it's worse than FDR, but maybe a close second.

I'd say Woodrow Wilson is right behind FDR. Lincoln is up there too. But yeah, Obama's in the running too

So obviously you are ignoring the actual BHO legacy.

Although he was not able to accomplish much with Boehner as the Speaker, what BHO did get done with Nancy as the speaker is phenomenal. The 2008 crash was at least weathered even though there are still a couple of years to go in the recovery, ACA was enacted, and UBL is dead.

Ultimately the Nation and world will also thank BHO for helping to stop Trump.

Never Trump.

Although he was not able to accomplish much with Boehner as the Speaker, what BHO did get done with Nancy as the speaker is phenomenal. The 2008 crash was at least weathered even though there are still a couple of years to go in the recovery, ACA was enacted, and UBL is dead.

Never Trump.

OH, God, the recession was ... the Republicans! Not a penis in Obama's pants, is there?

I'd say Woodrow Wilson is right behind FDR. Lincoln is up there too. But yeah, Obama's in the running too
We had a separate thread on this -- popularity of the presidents.

Then the next Sunday BHO talked about this in one of his tv interviews with either Chuck Todd or John Dickerson. So I am guessing it was a BHO advisor who ran the poll here.

Top 3 turned out to be FDR, BHO, and LBJ. Mostly because of their safety nets.

Lincoln was a war president, saved the union, freed the slaves. But that was pre-FDR when the whole world changed and capitalism ruined life with its greed and speculation.

Never Trump.

OH, God, the recession was ... the Republicans! Not a penis in Obama's pants, is there?
The 2008 recession was triggered on GW's watch.

In case you did not know that you need to check who was president in 2008.

BHO did not take office until 2009.

You are a dumb sh!t.

We had a separate thread on this -- popularity of the presidents.

Then the next Sunday BHO talked about this in one of his tv interviews with either Chuck Todd or John Dickerson. So I am guessing it was a BHO advisor who ran the poll here.

Top 3 turned out to be FDR, BHO, and LBJ. Mostly because of their safety nets.

Lincoln was a war president, saved the union, freed the slaves. But that was pre-FDR when the whole world changed and capitalism ruined life with its greed and speculation.

My measure isn't "popularity" of a President. As bad as FDR and Woodrow Wilson were, truth be told, Lincoln was probably the worst.

The consent of the governed is the whole premise of the validity of the US government. How is forcing States to remain in the union "consent" of anything? It's a Constitutional abomination because it goes against the whole justification of the foundation of our laws

Never Trump.

You are a dumb sh!t.

Agreed. But the two parties did it in a lip lock. It's on them both

Never Trump.

You are a dumb sh!t.
George Bush actually warned the banks. Had they heeded his warning, it wouldn't have happened.

Never Trump.

You are a dumb sh!t.
George Bush actually warned the banks. Had they heeded his warning, it wouldn't have happened.

Yes, Bush warned the banks. He also continued and expanded Slick's policies. Not sure I see a vindication of him in that

Never Trump.
Oh, oh, the Prez B.O. legacy.

A war on the private sector, a war on the the coal industry, financing and arming terrorists, lying on a constant basis, 64 Constitutional violations and counting, encouraging a war on police while defending criminals who were shot, and perpetuating myths that were started by the media.

He has basically kept the economy the same as during the crash, if not worse. He's also the first president, that I know of, in history to gleefully slander the opposing candidate, and to support a candidate before they're the nominee. Let's not forget that said candidate he's supporting is a known liar and criminal who allowed the deaths of Americans, and has accomplished nothing in any of the previous positions she has held, AND either through intent, carelessness, incompetence, or stupidity compromised national secrets.

Quite the legacy indeed.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It means provocateur wrapped in Christmas gift wrapping.

Never Trump.

You are a dumb sh!t.

Yes, Bush warned the banks. He also continued and expanded Slick's policies. Not sure I see a vindication of him in that
I wasn't trying to vindicate the incompetent fool, I was correcting information.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Poor guy. So jealous.
Poor guy. So jealous.

Who's jealous of what?
That your sorry ass Presidential candidates keep getting blown out and embarrassed by a skinny Black Dude with a funny name...

Don't worry Clinton will comfortably continue the trend in the fall..

Mitch Mcconnell and the rest of the cesspool good ol boy's club, errrr RepubliKKKon party made a pledge to make Obama a failure, waaaaaaaay back in 09..

According to your MajorityLeader Mcconnell you got what you wanted so what the hell are you complaining for? you dumbshit:laugh:

Poor guy. So jealous.
Poor guy. So jealous.

Who's jealous of what?
That your sorry ass Presidential candidates keep getting blown out and embarrassed by a skinny Black Dude with a funny name...

Don't worry Clinton will comfortably continue the trend in the fall..

Mitch Mcconnell and the rest of the cesspool good ol boy's club, errrr RepubliKKKon party made a pledge to make Obama a failure, waaaaaaaay back in 09..

According to your MajorityLeader Mcconnell you got what you wanted so what the hell are you complaining for? you dumbshit:laugh:

Clinton's going to get blown out and embarrassed by a skinny Black Dude with a funny name? What?

You people have lost it.

Forum List

Back