Obama Joker Poster goes to far?...

You have to understand...this is not the first time. It's a MO. And I wouldn't be surprised if Emma didn't know that her simple question, straight to the issue, would be deflected upon.

^Looky, Dumptruck found some Trolls to join her...

I can't Assist Asshats who Refuse to Acknowledge things...

I Believe del and Echo are Confused and a little in Bastard Mode, but I Know better from the One who is Unwelcome in MANY Venues Online.

Bodey will go from Thread to Thread of mine as long as she is here, and do this Very thing...

Bet.

:)

peace...

i can assure you that i'm not confused.

And I can Assure that I am not going to Entertain Emma's Game through Surrogates, either Independent Mischief Makers like yourself, or those in Line with her like Bodey...

I Addressed Emma's Query... It's your Problem if you don't like or can't Find what I said.

I am not going back to Find the Posts, and I am not Answering YOU for Emma...

peace...

I Believe del and Echo are Confused and a little in Bastard Mode, but I Know better from the One who is Unwelcome in MANY Venues Online.

Bodey will go from Thread to Thread of mine as long as she is here, and do this Very thing...

Bet.

peace...

Unless you're so confused that you think you're not at all confused.

what if we're all specks on a giant's thumbnail?

that'd be so, like, cool.

Bet.

peace...

Unless you're so confused that you think you're not at all confused.

Damn it DL!... Now they will say I Asked you to come in here...

peace...

Yea the corrupt Liberal Press whining about such things really is pretty ridiculous. Just more stale Hopey Changey Boot-Licking coming from them. Boooooooooring! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Is Emma's unanswered question about the source?

I believe the source was in the image linkie thingie (I love to flaunt the deep knowledge I have of hi-tech computer geek jargon).

But, I will not permit this post to stand as an answer for Tha Malcontent since in this regard I am denied authority to play official "mouthpiece."

Tha Malcontent must choose for himself whether to explicitly answer AGAIN or not. :lol:

23 + pages is a lot so I just skimmed through most of it but I have to say I love how up in arms the left is getting after all the things they carried/burned/hung etc. throughout the Bush years.

Karma's a freaking bitch ain't she? You reap what you sow kiddies.

And if any of you would like one, I will post a link to my cafe press store when I am able.

23 + pages is a lot so I just skimmed through most of it but I have to say I love how up in arms the left is getting after all the things they carried/burned/hung etc. throughout the Bush years.

And if any of you would like one, I will post a link to my cafe press store when I am able.

So, if you skimmed, you may have missed where those of us from the Left posting in this thread really weren't upset. See what happens when you skim?

Wasn't necessarily referring to posts in this thread but you have to admit there are a whole lot of people on the left that are pissed off about it.

When I read the guy on the ktla site saying he was going to punch anyone he saw wearing this image, I got right to work om y Cafe press store.

I am just waiting for someone to come up to me saying how much my shirt offends them- at which time I will inform them that the 1st amendment gives me the right to be as offensive as I damn well please.

BTW if you go to my blog, there is a link to my store there. Thinking about making a store over at Zazzle too.

15 woo hoo

Wasn't necessarily referring to posts in this thread but you have to admit there are a whole lot of people on the left that are pissed off about it.

When I read the guy on the ktla site saying he was going to punch anyone he saw wearing this image, I got right to work om y Cafe press store.

I am just waiting for someone to come up to me saying how much my shirt offends them- at which time I will inform them that the 1st amendment gives me the right to be as offensive as I damn well please.

How many, would you say?

And, as a Liberal, I would say if someone says your shirt offends them, you are spot on with your reply.

Did you add the "666" to the forehead? I think that makes it look too "busy", don't you?

Did you add the "666" to the forehead? I think that makes it look too "busy", don't you?

Did you even Read the OP?...

Who is likely to have done that Bodey, me or the Person you are Asking?...

Good Lord, it might just be Stupidity with you after all.

peace...

Forum List

Back