🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Killed Coal

Your graph shows that coal consumption hasn't declined
What has not sunk into the heads of you dolts is that the number of coal JOBS has declined. And those jobs are not coming back.

Trump spit in your faces, and you say, "Yummy!"

Suckers!

Why not?

Give us a good reason....besides laws and regulations the left created to hinder coal production..

What has not sunk into the heads of you dolts is that the number of coal JOBS has declined. And those jobs are not coming back.

Suckers!

Why not?

Give us a good reason....besides laws and regulations the left created to hinder coal production..

Jesus Christ, tard, I have explained SEVERAL times why the jobs aren't coming back! They are not coming back for the exact same reasons farming is not going to employ 90 percent of Americans like it used to.

And you are an idiot for ignoring the long term trend. The loss of coal jobs has fuck-all to do with regulations or Obama.

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

...The Great Smog of London, or Great Smog of 1952 sometimes called the Big Smoke,[1] was a severe air-pollution event that affected the British capital of London in December 1952. A period of cold weather, combined with an anticyclone and windless conditions, collected airborne pollutants – mostly arising from the use of coal – to form a thick layer of smog over the city. It lasted from Friday, 5 December to Tuesday, 9 December 1952 and then dispersed quickly when the weather changed.

It caused major disruption by reducing visibility and even penetrating indoor areas, far more severe than previous smog events experienced in the past, called "pea-soupers". Government medical reports in the following weeks, however, estimated that up until 8 December, 4,000 people had died as a direct result of the smog and 100,000 more were made ill by the smog's effects on the human respiratory tract. More recent research suggests that the total number of fatalities was considerably greater, about 12,000.[2]..

Great Smog of London - Wikipedia

slide_328204_3186477_free.jpg

=============================================

Pittsburgh in the 1940s at the height of the Coal Era...

enhanced-buzz-22360-1384449978-8.jpg

And the idiot Pubs want to turn back the clock on this...

Last edited:
Farming and mining and fishing are part of the primary sector. The primary sector is producing more than it ever has before, but it employs less people than it ever has before.

The money is still there, but not the jobs.

Manufacturing is the secondary sector. America is making more stuff than ever before, but it employs less people than it has before. 88 percent of the manufacturing jobs which have disappeared were made obsolete by increases in productivity through technology.

The jobs are moving into the tertiary sector, the service industry. Entertainment, communication, media, software, etc.

The great grandchildren of yesterday's farmers are software engineers and such. The children of coal miners will grow up to be anything but coal miners.

Trump lied to your faces. And you are fools for so desperately clinging to your idiotic desire to bleev the biggest liar ever to occupy the White House.

Suckers!

Why not?

Jesus Christ, tard, I have explained SEVERAL times why the jobs aren't coming back! They are not coming back for the exact same reasons farming is not going to employ 90 percent of Americans like it used to.

And you are an idiot for ignoring the long term trend. The loss of coal jobs has fuck-all to do with regulations or Obama.

It's called effigency all manufacturing sectors has that tard.. Once again why are you against cheap energy that the left hindered through laws and regulations?

Why do you hate the poor people of the world?

Farming and mining and fishing are part of the primary sector. The primary sector is producing more than it ever has before, but it employs less people than it ever has before.

Manufacturing is the secondary sector. America is making more stuff than ever before, but it employs less people than it has before. 88 percent of the manufacturing jobs which have disappeared were made obsolete by increases in productivity through technology.

The jobs are moving into the tertiary sector, the service industry. Entertainment, communication, media, software, etc.

Trump lied to your faces. And you are fools for so desperately clinging to your idiotic desire to bleev the biggest liar ever to occupy the White House.

Lmfao... You really don't know about the high tech manufacturing jobs always coming to the South as we speak?

PLAYBOY: What satisfaction, exactly, do you get out of doing a deal?

TRUMP: I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

PLAYBOY: Which is?

TRUMP:
“It” is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. You’re either born with it or you’re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

The New York liberal looks down his nose at the country hicks who don't have the good sense to leave the mines. He believes he is genetically superior to them.

Lmfao... You really don't know about the high tech manufacturing jobs always coming to the South as we speak?

You are a fool.

http://conexus.cberdata.org/files/MfgReality.pdf

Almost 88 percent of job losses in manufacturing in recent years can be attributable to productivity growth, and the long-term changes to manufacturing employment are mostly linked to the productivity of American factories. Growing demand for manufacturing goods in the U.S. has offset some of those job losses, but the effect is modest, accounting for a 1.2 percent increase in jobs beyond what we would expect if consumer demand for domestically manufactured goods was flat.

TRUMP: I love the creative process. I do what I do out of pure enjoyment. Hopefully, nobody does it better. There’s a beauty to making a great deal. It’s my canvas. And I like painting it.

I like the challenge and tell the story of the coal miner’s son. The coal miner gets black-lung disease, his son gets it, then his son . If I had been the son of a coal miner, I would have left the damn mines. But most people don’t have the imagination–or whatever–to leave their mine. They don’t have “it.”

TRUMP:
“It” is an ability to become an entrepreneur, a great athlete, a great writer. You’re either born with it or you’re not. Ability can be honed, perfected or neglected. The day Jack Nicklaus came into this world, he had more innate ability to play golf than anybody else.

The New York liberal looks down his nose at the country hicks who don't have the good sense to leave the mines. He believes he is genetically superior to them.

When was that article from 1995?

So in your world people don't change like Ronald Reagan? Didn't Trudeau just praise Trump on bullshit NAFTA...

Trudeau: Trump does listen, NAFTA will remain

You are a fool.

Almost 88 percent of job losses in manufacturing in recent years can be attributable to productivity growth, and the long-term changes to manufacturing employment are mostly linked to the productivity of American factories. Growing demand for manufacturing goods in the U.S. has offset some of those job losses, but the effect is modest, accounting for a 1.2 percent increase in jobs beyond what we would expect if consumer demand for domestically manufactured goods was flat.

Once again you are posting like Rderp, when Obama was in power you blammed greedy CEOs for off shoring the jobs.

Now you change your tune...why?

Because you got your marching orders from the underground demofag?

You are a fool.

Once again you are posting like Rderp, when Obama was in power you blammed greedy CEOs for off shoring the jobs.

Now you change your tune...why?

Because you got your marching orders from the underground demofag?

Again why you Lefty's change your story?

TRUMP:

I've seen you hypocrites go back much further than that when its Obama or Clinton.

The limousine liberal showed his true feelings about the coal miners. And he obviously has felt no qualms about promising a hoax to get the dumb hicks' votes.

...The Great Smog of London, or Great Smog of 1952 sometimes called the Big Smoke,[1] was a severe air-pollution event that affected the British capital of London in December 1952. A period of cold weather, combined with an anticyclone and windless conditions, collected airborne pollutants – mostly arising from the use of coal – to form a thick layer of smog over the city. It lasted from Friday, 5 December to Tuesday, 9 December 1952 and then dispersed quickly when the weather changed.

It caused major disruption by reducing visibility and even penetrating indoor areas, far more severe than previous smog events experienced in the past, called "pea-soupers". Government medical reports in the following weeks, however, estimated that up until 8 December, 4,000 people had died as a direct result of the smog and 100,000 more were made ill by the smog's effects on the human respiratory tract. More recent research suggests that the total number of fatalities was considerably greater, about 12,000.[2]..

It won't go back to that, moron, because coal fired plants burn 1000 times cleaner than they used to.

What a fucking moron.

Here's the truth, staring you right in the face, willfully blind monkeys:

[/QUOTE]

It won't go back to that, moron, because coal fire plants burn 1000 times cleaner than they used to.
Thanks to government regulations.

TRUMP:

I've seen you hypocrites go back much further than that when its Obama or Clinton.

The limousine liberal showed his true feelings about the coal miners. And he obviously has felt no qualms about promising a hoax to get the dumb hicks' votes.

Still don't want to post when that playboy article was written? This is your assnine game to try to divide people, on one hand you say Trump is an idiot and on your other hand he has a devious plot.

So which is it, Trump stupid or a master mind?

It won't go back to that, moron, because coal fire plants burn 1000 times cleaner than they used to.

The same result could have been achieved through the tort system.

The same result could have been achieved through the tort system.
:lol:

Here's the truth, staring you right in the face, willfully blind monkeys:

[/QUOTE]

You can do that once again for all industry's, why the fuck do we need to subsidize 400,000 plus workers to produce around 8% of the energy needs of this country when we only need less then 100,000 to produce 50% of the electricity needed?

Obama tried killing more than coal. It's why people are happy we now have Trump as our president. :)

Forum List

Back