🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Killed Coal

Here's the truth, staring you right in the face, willfully blind monkeys:

US_Coal_Mining_Employment_1900_2016_MSHA_series_e1487808914791.png

You can do that once again for all industry's, why the fuck do we need to subsidize 400,000 plus workers to produce around 8% of the energy needs of this country when we only need less then 100,000 to produce 50% of the electricity needed?

Coal dropped to 30 percent. Natural gas is kicking coal's ass. Nothing to do with Obama. Sorry!

And you REALLY need to learn how to use the quote function. It isn't that fucking hard, kid.

You can do that once again for all industry's, why the fuck do we need to subsidize 400,000 plus workers to produce around 8% of the energy needs of this country when we only need less then 100,000 to produce 50% of the electricity needed?

Coal dropped to 30 percent. Natural gas is kicking coal's ass. Nothing to do with Obama. Sorry!

And you REALLY need to learn how to use the quote function. It isn't that fucking hard, kid.

You really are an ignoramus and protectecd Obama's assine EPA at every turn..

You really want to hide the fact of Obama's rules and regulations unheard of from the American public.

You can try and I will keep on fighting you.

Well now, if you are going to do that, you had best slow down a bit and collect your other wit. Because that is how you are coming across.

Lmfao... You really don't know about the high tech manufacturing jobs always coming to the South as we speak?

You are a fool.

http://conexus.cberdata.org/files/MfgReality.pdf

Almost 88 percent of job losses in manufacturing in recent years can be attributable to productivity growth, and the long-term changes to manufacturing employment are mostly linked to the productivity of American factories. Growing demand for manufacturing goods in the U.S. has offset some of those job losses, but the effect is modest, accounting for a 1.2 percent increase in jobs beyond what we would expect if consumer demand for domestically manufactured goods was flat.

Once again you are posting like Rderp, when Obama was in power you blammed greedy CEOs for off shoring the jobs.

Now you change your tune...why?

Because you got your marching orders from the underground demofag?

Once again, you are proving yourself to be a dumb fuck. 16% of the job loss was from offshoring, 84% from automation. And that automation is continuing.

Link you idiot?

I can produce a thousands of links that we are number 2 in the world that comes from manufacturing..

You remain an extremely dumb ass. We are speaking of job losses in manufacturing, not where we stand in the world concerning manufacturing.

Most US manufacturing jobs lost to technology, not trade
Increasing protectionism is unlikely to override forces of automation

The US did indeed lose about 5.6m manufacturing jobs between 2000 and 2010. But according to a study by the Center for Business and Economic Research at Ball State University, 85 per cent of these jobs losses are actually attributable to technological change — largely automation — rather than international trade.

The think-tank found that although there has been a steep decline in factory jobs, the manufacturing sector has become more productive and industrial output has been growing.

“Simply put, we are producing more with fewer people,” notes Mireya Solís, a senior fellow at Brookings.

Subscribe to read

That's technology all over the world ..now you are really pissing me off old suck.

You are a fool.

Almost 88 percent of job losses in manufacturing in recent years can be attributable to productivity growth, and the long-term changes to manufacturing employment are mostly linked to the productivity of American factories. Growing demand for manufacturing goods in the U.S. has offset some of those job losses, but the effect is modest, accounting for a 1.2 percent increase in jobs beyond what we would expect if consumer demand for domestically manufactured goods was flat.

Once again you are posting like Rderp, when Obama was in power you blammed greedy CEOs for off shoring the jobs.

Once again, you are proving yourself to be a dumb fuck. 16% of the job loss was from offshoring, 84% from automation. And that automation is continuing.

Link you idiot?

I can produce a thousands of links that we are number 2 in the world that comes from manufacturing..

You remain an extremely dumb ass. We are speaking of job losses in manufacturing, not where we stand in the world concerning manufacturing.

The US did indeed lose about 5.6m manufacturing jobs between 2000 and 2010. But according to a study by the Center for Business and Economic Research at Ball State University, 85 per cent of these jobs losses are actually attributable to technological change — largely automation — rather than international trade.

The think-tank found that although there has been a steep decline in factory jobs, the manufacturing sector has become more productive and industrial output has been growing.

“Simply put, we are producing more with fewer people,” notes Mireya Solís, a senior fellow at Brookings.

Subscribe to read

What about Germany you retarded asshole how did they survive and still a manufacturing power house..

Now you are pissing me off numb nuts old suck my yanke doodle.

LOL Poor baby

You really want to hide the fact of Obama's rules and regulations unheard of from the American public.

Well now, if you are going to do that, you had best slow down a bit and collect your other wit. Because that is how you are coming across.

No I will go off the chain you little piece of shit..

So tell us old rocks do you know the economics of totatly revamping the US manufacturing ..who will pay?

Do you still get around by horse, too?

"The horse is here to stay but the automobile is only a novelty - a fad." - The president of the Michigan Savings Bank advising Henry Ford's lawyer, Horace Rackham, not to invest in the Ford Motor Co., 1903
Worst Predictions
Thats why an all of the above strategy is best... tell renewable energy is absolutely reliable and affordable we have oceans of "fossil fuels" to use up... lol
Fuck you, buddy boy, we are already there with the renewables. Both wind and solar cheaper now than dirty coal. Natural gas cheaper than coal. Coal is dead.

It's amusing to us you hate fossil fuels yet always speak out about natural gas ? Why is that ?

Is it because your renewables are a fucking hoax...

And you need natural gas because you know the united States is up to its eyeballs of it like coal?

No country has enough found natural gas and coal as ours.

Natural gas is much cleaner than coal, and a good transition energy source as we transition to all renewable energy. Leave the filthy coal in the ground.

What happened to your precious grid battery , what happened to your God damn solar and wind stupid fuck?

Why are you trying to use a fossil fuel to promote your hoax dick wad?

Wind and solar both growing at double digit compound rates year by year. Tesla is already installing grid scale batteries, as are other companies around the world. A new technology that will grow as fast as solar and wind have.

Link you idiot?

Subscribe to read

What about Germany you retarded asshole how did they survive and still a manufacturing power house..

LOL Poor baby

Poor baby? I will light your ass up , Iike I never did before propaganda tool.

Remind us who is winning and who is in charge?

So tell us old rocks do you know the economics of totatly revamping the US manufacturing ..who will pay?

Why, the companies, of course. If they are to remain competative, they have to upgrade their machinery, which will produce more cheaply with less employees. And, by the way, those companies pay their people that build, maintain, and repair their equipment very well. I know, I am one of them.

Thats why an all of the above strategy is best... tell renewable energy is absolutely reliable and affordable we have oceans of "fossil fuels" to use up... lol
Fuck you, buddy boy, we are already there with the renewables. Both wind and solar cheaper now than dirty coal. Natural gas cheaper than coal. Coal is dead.

It's amusing to us you hate fossil fuels yet always speak out about natural gas ? Why is that ?

And you need natural gas because you know the united States is up to its eyeballs of it like coal?

Natural gas is much cleaner than coal, and a good transition energy source as we transition to all renewable energy. Leave the filthy coal in the ground.

What happened to your precious grid battery , what happened to your God damn solar and wind stupid fuck?

Wind and solar both growing at double digit compound rates year by year. Tesla is already installing grid scale batteries, as are other companies around the world. A new technology that will grow as fast as solar and wind have.

Double digits my ass , and wind loses its efficiently in 12 years by 80%

So why do you need ff plants to stand ideling on your hoax game?

Why, the companies, of course. If they are to remain competative, they have to upgrade their machinery, which will produce more cheaply with less employees. And, by the way, those companies pay their people that build, maintain, and repair their equipment very well. I know, I am one of them.

We know you suck at your job..

Grid scale battery's are at least 50 years to 500 years in the future.. If ever..

Quit lying

You are a fool.

Link you idiot?

Subscribe to read

Still no answer old rocks how did Germany survive almost the complete circle of the globe and still remain a manufacturing power house of technology..

Once again in manufacturing China number one we number 2 nim rod

Grid scale battery's are at least 50 years to 500 years in the future.. If ever..

Quit lying

Tesla Needs Just 3 Months To Complete World’s Largest Grid Storage Facility
January 31st, 2017 by Steve Hanley

Tesla has just completed the world’s largest battery grid storage facility and did it all in about three months from start to finish. The installation consists of 396 Tesla Powerpack units, each with 16,000 lithium ion battery cells, for a total of 210 kilowatt-hours of capacity in each Powerpack. In total, this one 20 megawatt/80 megawatt-hour installation is equivalent to 15% of all the installed grid storage presently available in the entire world.

The project came about after Southern California Edison, which is the primary utility in southern California, experienced a major ecological disaster at a natural gas fired peaker plant located in Aliso Canyon near the Los Angeles neighborhood of Porter Ranch. It released thousands of tons of methane into the air before it was sealed last February, according to Bloomberg. Peaker plants are electrical generating stations that remain idle most of the day but are brought online to meet demands that exceed baseload capability, usually in the late afternoon and early evening.

“Batteries can…..meet peak demands with lower emissions than natural gas fired peakers by charging during low demand periods when excess wind and solar energy is being generated, and discharging during peak demand periods, which displaces the need to burn incremental natural gas in a peaker,” said Colin Cushnie, SCE vice president of energy procurement and management, in 2015. California is pressing all utility companies to add dramatically to the amount of renewable energy they produce and distribute.

The new facility is smaller, more flexible, and easier to expand than a peaker power plants. It also requires far less permitting than a normal peaker plant, especially in California which has adopted aggressive greenhouse gas emissions standards that are among the most rigorous in the nation. The speed with which the project was completed is almost as important as the cost. The facility can power 2,500 homes all day or 15,000 homes for four hours.

Link you idiot?

Subscribe to read

Still no answer old rocks how did Germany survive almost the complete circle of the globe and still remain a manufacturing power house of technology..

Now if you will rephrase that in english, in a form that is understandable, perhaps I will answer it for you.

Link you idiot?

Subscribe to read

I am really fucking tired of you assholes on the net saying US is dead with manufacturing.. When we are God damn number 2 asshole....

And jobs are coming back

The only people whose opinions matter on that are the people in the supervisory positions at the place of my employment. What you think isn't worth shit.

Link you idiot?

Subscribe to read

I am really fucking tired of you assholes on the net saying US is dead with manufacturing.. When we are God damn number 2 asshole....

And jobs are coming back

No, no one has said that the US is dead concerning manufacturing. What has been said, were you to pay attention, is that there are less and less unskilled positions available in manufacturing here because of automation. There are about six million jobs in manufacturing open right now, if you are a millwright, electrician, or automation. If you have just a high school diploma, apply at McD's.

Quit lying

Tesla has just completed the world’s largest battery grid storage facility and did it all in about three months from start to finish. The installation consists of 396 Tesla Powerpack units, each with 16,000 lithium ion battery cells, for a total of 210 kilowatt-hours of capacity in each Powerpack. In total, this one 20 megawatt/80 megawatt-hour installation is equivalent to 15% of all the installed grid storage presently available in the entire world.

The project came about after Southern California Edison, which is the primary utility in southern California, experienced a major ecological disaster at a natural gas fired peaker plant located in Aliso Canyon near the Los Angeles neighborhood of Porter Ranch. It released thousands of tons of methane into the air before it was sealed last February, according to Bloomberg. Peaker plants are electrical generating stations that remain idle most of the day but are brought online to meet demands that exceed baseload capability, usually in the late afternoon and early evening.

“Batteries can…..meet peak demands with lower emissions than natural gas fired peakers by charging during low demand periods when excess wind and solar energy is being generated, and discharging during peak demand periods, which displaces the need to burn incremental natural gas in a peaker,” said Colin Cushnie, SCE vice president of energy procurement and management, in 2015. California is pressing all utility companies to add dramatically to the amount of renewable energy they produce and distribute.

The new facility is smaller, more flexible, and easier to expand than a peaker power plants. It also requires far less permitting than a normal peaker plant, especially in California which has adopted aggressive greenhouse gas emissions standards that are among the most rigorous in the nation. The speed with which the project was completed is almost as important as the cost. The facility can power 2,500 homes all day or 15,000 homes for four hours.

Powerpack units, each with 16,000 lithium ion battery cells,

Oh I am impressed 16,000 double D battery's ?

Lithium that's in my phone ?

Embarrassing.

And that's new fucking technology?

And the jobs in coal are going away from two sources. They are building no more coal fired plants, and it takes fewer people to mind the coal that is needed.

The only people whose opinions matter on that are the people in the supervisory positions at the place of my employment. What you think isn't worth shit.

I see what I see what you write..you post shit like glaciers are melting..

No shit Sherlock glaciers have been melting since the last ice age..

Breaking news by old rocks ice melts

Quit lying

Powerpack units, each with 16,000 lithium ion battery cells,

Oh I am impressed 16,000 double D battery's ?

Lithium that's in my phone ?

Embarrassing.

And that's new fucking technology?

LOL And Elon Musk continues to make millions of dollars while you more that likely make less than I do. Yes, lots of individual batteries. But there are other designs that use a different technology. Which will be the one we use remains to be seen. In the meantime, Tesla is selling and installing grid scale batteries.

Forum List

Back